"Horsepower is actually not a measurement of work (directly) but a slightly more convoluted measurement equivalent to how many war crimes a single horse can commit and how much energy one horse puts out while committing them."Umari Tomoe

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It's starting to set in

Archive

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Poko's and Fauna's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
Poko Rakun Ch. idol-EN-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】🚗 Singing Songs on a Road Trip-K9lsHtSbviM.jpg
Mega Link - Poko Rakun - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】🚗 Singing Songs on a Road Trip-K9lsHtSbviM
Ceres Fauna Ch. hololive-EN-【#Faunaversary2023】 Unarchived karaoke in 3D with MOCOPI!-g3UiN2rs...jpg
Mega Link - Ceres Fauna - 【#Faunaversary2023】 Unarchived karaoke in 3D with MOCOPI!-g3UiN2rsqpI
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
This. Vesper was the one i was most excited for at Tempus debut, but over time he started to show that rather than fun eccentric but relatable boomer he was more a weird kinda creepy old man with some relatable traits. I dropped him full stop just before his suspension.
It hurts to say but I'm pretty much the same. I prob won't be following Randon to twitch and Prof Londo is too much of a femboy irl for me to get into.

Magni imo is a great argument as to how corporate limiters can make some people better content creators. Watching mr hands messing around with the sound board, his quick sketching streams and collabs with the womenfolk while trying to remain somewhat professional was way more fun than the prof's classes about femboys, traps and soyboy shit. We'll see if londo changes things up but his recent genshin streams don't give me much hope. I suspect he pulls a kson.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
So the dev that makes FOTM horror games released a new one this time the MC is a streamer. I wonder which VTuber will play this one first.

:whatastory:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So the dev that makes FOTM horror games released a new one this time the MC is a streamer. I wonder which VTuber will play this one first.

Pippa and Coni literally just got done with it, and Kirsche is planning to stream it after she's done napping. Was actually a pretty damn good one too.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
has she been around that long? I wish I had more time in the day to watch her more cause she's hilarious but I'm curious about her lore.
She has done a fair amount of memetic dubs that have spread around without her account being really tied to them

Lurker McSpic

Not many people can make a career shitting out mediocre horror walking simulators, I'll always respect the man for that but fuck me if his "games" are cancer to horror games. The japs can make some very good horror but can't figure out the gameplay to save their lives.
She has done a fair amount of memetic dubs that have spread around without her account being really tied to them

I heard her mention these type of videos but she hasn't streamed for that long hasn't she?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some funnies.

and lamy playing holocure.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Horrible news from Phase World, several of the inhabitants have a terminal case of sponsored Genshit.
genshin arc.png

With very little warning the Genshin arc is upon us.

The positive side is that Phase Connect is probably enjoying a post jong sponsor windfall, a lot of those marketing people in various companies talk to each other.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Horrible news from Phase World, several of the inhabitants have a terminal case of sponsored Genshit.
View attachment 42065

With very little warning the Genshin arc is upon us.

The positive side is that Phase Connect is probably enjoying a post jong sponsor windfall, a lot of those marketing people in various companies talk to each other.
Is it sponsored? Are you sure they're not all just being annoying and gay because they want to?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Is it sponsored? Are you sure they're not all just being annoying and gay because they want to?
Yes all of them are sponsored and the times are staggered between streams for different events and announcements related to Genshin.
Pippa seems to be the lead in probably because of her numbers.

Mehk

Okayu retweeting some art.

Someone cosplaying as Seffyna "Money Money" Chibi.

Bae music video. I still find that belly dancer mask really weird on her model.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'll never understand the hate Pippa gets on a regular basis. Oh wait, I forgot twitter fags are mentally ill.

Archive

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Found a 1 view who's a male hag. He also has singing chops and he's live right now. Give him a visit if you want an alternative to the Grampire.

Name's Dex TokuYasu.

Pyhf

I'll never understand the hate Pippa gets on a regular basis. Oh wait, I forgot twitter fags are mentally ill.

Archive

Talks about the community being hateful in the middle of her own hateful tirade.
:nenewowl:

Lurker McSpic

PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
August
19th-25th
Part 1/2

This one is gonna be 2 parts too because of the limit of 30 media pieces per post, I say again if these posts take extra bandwith or problems let me know and I'll change things or stop if necessary.
You know the drill. The clips are divided by girl and to avoid too much spam, if a channel has multiple clips of a girl, I'll feature one clip of each channel. Will try to pick the best in my subjective opinion. Clips that feature more girls together are under "Collab" and will feature all I can find since they don't collab often.

Jelly
Lets start off with Jelly being a chad by LEC

Shiina
We have some shiina this week by remilia's toilet, LEC and whitetail. Watch her eat shit in mahjong, be borderline retarded in factorio and talk about finding her way as a streamer

Pippa
You know it, this week by BunhongTokki, Kotazumaa, deno, sentinelmoon, LEC and azehara. The list goes: she talks about the nsfw nature of vtubing, eating tiles, random moments that didn't made it into the final cut, spider eating, her fashion sense and cat sex.

Lumi
Some confessions for sister lumi by LEC

Dizzy
There's dizzy by hag enthusiast, watch her entrap fishman

Erina
Seems like we finally have dedicated clippers for erina, clips this week by maverick, redshipley and whitetail. This week she makes a questionable joke, she loses her shit over a game mechanic and tries to make an AI bot

Ember
There's some ember by whitetail, LEC and hag enthusiast. Watch her ice Mr house, being late for stream and being fucked over by a muslim.

Airi
The usual by pontif, hag enthusiast,whitetail and rcruz from twitter. This week we see her being a sugar mommy, winning the mahjong tournament, trying to set up lia with knuckles and trolling pippa in mahjong again.

Uruka
There's some uruka by pebbel and vodteal. She talks about becoming a wizard and an edit from her happy birthday call to lia

Lurker McSpic

PHASE CLIPS OF THE WEEK
August
19th-25th
Part 2/2
Tenma
Some tenma's collab with that fleshtuber by LEC

Remi
Watch remi being disrespected live courtesy of remilia's toilet

Rie
We have some rie by BunhongTokki and whitetail. Have some 3d rie and her talk about her military art school.

Panko
A panko clip by amos lockshot, watch her being unable to play mario 64

Collab
More from that rie and jelly collab, more of that airi forest collab and impromtu collab during a powerwash stream

As usual thanks to all clipping friends. Your contribution might look small but every contribution matters in building the Phase Connect empire.:kaelaapprob:

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
It hurts to say but I'm pretty much the same. I prob won't be following Randon to twitch and Prof Londo is too much of a femboy irl for me to get into.

Magni imo is a great argument as to how corporate limiters can make some people better content creators. Watching mr hands messing around with the sound board, his quick sketching streams and collabs with the womenfolk while trying to remain somewhat professional was way more fun than the prof's classes about femboys, traps and soyboy shit. We'll see if londo changes things up but his recent genshin streams don't give me much hope. I suspect he pulls a kson.
I still really enjoyed Vesper, but I like an unhinged streamer.

Magni/Lando however is a bit too much for me when he's not tied to a corpo. Lando's videos were a bit of fun, but after a while I realised the femboy routine wasn't as ironic as I hoped it was. I'm not expecting to enjoy his streams outside of the odd collab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom