"korone senpai, lui must not be trusted. dangerous bird. abunai tori. the photo is fake! okakoro forever! (+gura) - annonymous tip peko"Gawr Gura

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

frz

... Is it just me or the company is being on the reasonable side though......

They asked her to debut with the 2nd gen since she applied late > She didn't > Complain about the lack of time > Literally go awol after debut, when asked why "cAnT I HaVe MY pRiVacy" > Bro you still doing this or not > K bye.

Is that not the timeline.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
my money's on either a glowie, or the second coming of superduper
second coming of superduper, then

best of luck to the jannies for cleaning up whatever they're going to leave
Why am I being associated with this person who never even posted before this? I'm a perfectly normal person not a glowie and I tend to be very well behaved. Is it because they have fleshwoman in their profile pic?

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Lastly(feel free to call me a numberfag), don't Advent's numbers seem a bit underwhelming after two months? Especially Nerissa and Shiori. It felt like Cover really wanted to try and recapture the magic of Myth by waiting so long to debut gen 3, but seems like the EN market is just capped at this point and we're not getting to Covid numbers again. On a more positive note - Bijou has definitely been a surprise hit. Along with FUWAMOCO of course, although they appear to have lost a bit of steam too compared to the post-debut hype.
Going by total views + Memberships + Superchats + CCV, they are doing really well. The whole Myth thing seems like an absurd thing to compare it to. Myth was a different beast and chances are that nothing will come close to it (other than Luxiem).
I feel like them getting 100k+ ccv for their debut (keep in mind that for second day, they did not get extra help from being raided from the JP girls), something that none of their EN-senpais have achieved, shows that there is still a large amount of potential fans they can appeal to, many of them just don't bother to watch the streams or even vods yet.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Touri Sei alternates between a good sensei and oji-sensei. Looks like she's becoming oji-sensei in Volume 4.
Sei BA 4-1.png
Before closing stream she also played a bit of piano (timestamp) and one of the tunes she played was Kyrie Eleison from yesterday's Eden Treaty stream. She did edit out the Loli God Requiem after making it available again.
Next BA stream should continue Volume 4-1 (she's halfway) but after that she might went to one of the permanent event archive after seeing swimsuit Hina and got interested in Cherino after hearing her voice (Tange Sakura).
She also just found out about raids (currently Binah in JP) and how she can claim some students from the raid shop (wanted to pull for Azusa and her chat let her know about the alternative way) but is not confident of clearing HC to get the purple coins (Touri-sensei lv42). She got informed she can borrow students and learned about joining a club (Circle).

The singing event hosted by Rikka is on.

Yakumo Beni meets her idol in Ark but can't bring herself to call her by her first name.

Ririsya explaining her crowdfunding and seeing the length of her fans to go support.

The crowdfunding starts tomorrow 1PM JST.

Also for Pioneer Union members AZKi will have a member's only stream at 10PM JST.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
It's the spooky season! So....... maybe we should gush about costumes outfits that we love. Imma talk about monster hoodies.
My favorite, this goofy ass design with goofy Matsuri is so fun. Look!!!
Shion's hood is pretty standard but the lace like edge really spoke to me. I feel like IRL Shion might have a frilly coat or something.
Last is Nene as a seal even though she is obsessed with bears
- bonus gen 5 teetee

Have a Nene seal video by Roboco as a treat

What's your favorite outfit?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
... Is it just me or the company is being on the reasonable side though......

They asked her to debut with the 2nd gen since she applied late > She didn't > Complain about the lack of time > Literally go awol after debut, when asked why "cAnT I HaVe MY pRiVacy" > Bro you still doing this or not > K bye.
Is that not the timeline.

At best, the management seems tone-deaf and insensitive. Imagine you had a talent that went AWOL slightly before debut. Instead of leading with, "are you okay", or even "what happened", you lead with "we need to talk about stability on your end".

Not the greatest look.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Saw this pretty neat extension on the Hololive Reddit in passing. I'll probably still just use Holodex, but still a neat idea.

Also clip tax:

Negzana

Lui just finished part 1 of Dragon Quest V and is ending stream. Good part to stop. Dragon Quest V has some very brutal moments for the series' standards, she was sniffling up over the end.

UberSoldat

I just checked her YT, and there are supposedly people waiting in chat, but it's in subscriber mode, so don't know what's going on.
I popped into her bath stream and she had it on back then too, I don't think this is the reason for sub-only.

USS IOWA

It's gonna get even rougher for Gaza, they've declared WAR, not an action, honest-to-God war. Israel is taking "fuck around and find out" to the nth degree, demolishing towers in Gaza. Biden better eat his pudding and shut the fuck up, 'cause I don't think Israel is gonna listen to anything he says.

Also, I hope Katta is bunkered down somewhere. I just checked her YT, and there are supposedly people waiting in chat, but it's in subscriber mode, so don't know what's going on.
Probably to counter the Anti-Zionist comments, because of the event. I hope though that she is safe, Hamas has now occupied a number of settlements near the Gaza strip and the suburbs of Jerusalem.

frz

At best, the management seems tone-deaf and insensitive. Imagine you had a talent that went AWOL slightly before debut. Instead of leading with, "are you okay", or even "what happened", you lead with "we need to talk about stability on your end".

Not the greatest look.

Ok I feel like I might have been baited and this is all manufactured drama for views. No way any thing can be this stupid. The girl is acted like a child and the other party isnt even a corpo, it's literally a group of 2views friends. V-shoujo but without the viewers.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru's new personal trainer is probably a cocaine dealer but at least she's keeping up with her exercise :shubaIapprob:
8924802.jpeg

IdenticalPlateaus

It's gonna get even rougher for Gaza, they've declared WAR, not an action, honest-to-God war. Israel is taking "fuck around and find out" to the nth degree, demolishing towers in Gaza. Biden better eat his pudding and shut the fuck up, 'cause I don't think Israel is gonna listen to anything he says.
Always seemed like the only way that conflict would end would be for one side to completely wipe the other out. Hamas may have just handed Israel the opportunity to do that. Tactical genius. Though I guess it is more likely that the jews just brutally retaliate without going full genocide and this shit continues for another millennium or two.
It improves your focus but how red does it make you? :unsure:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Spica and her 10k celebration stream

Saurawr 1 year anniversary stream

New cover from Jelly

Millie's hat

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

some signs of life at least

Most of the Russians in Israel are concentrated up north, so she'll be fine most likely. Unless Syria and Lebanon decide to join in on the fun.
Russians are spread out everywhere not just up north

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Also, I hope Katta is bunkered down somewhere. I just checked her YT, and there are supposedly people waiting in chat, but it's in subscriber mode, so don't know what's going on.
Most of the Russians in Israel are concentrated up north, so she'll be fine most likely. Unless Syria and Lebanon decide to join in on the fun.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Kurumi Noah's 3D live on now. Currently singing Stellar Stellar

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Thots and Prayers to @Awoogers who's waifu was beheaded by Hamas during their assult on Idol Corp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom