"The loud and proud, would be the Naruto fart and the silent but deadly would be the Sasuke fart"Hakos Baelz

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

ohh i didnt even know u could see who new members are lol. do i stick out cuz of my pfp?
Wouldn't be the first time someone used a talent's face pic as their pfp. Hopefully you aren't as much as a schizo as the last one, she was a low-functioning retard.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This is the crux of what makes Phase Connect special, every girl is the same amount of cringe:

Archive

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Wouldn't be the first time someone used a talent's face pic as their pfp. Hopefully you aren't as much as a schizo as the last one, she was a low-functioning retard.
f12.jpeg

God's Strongest Dragoon

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Can anyone translate this in " not sadgirl " language?

20231006_045141.png

Archive

God's Strongest Dragoon

Can anyone translate this in " not sadgirl " language?
>starts ranting about friends all getting married

she is feeling like chat backseating her sickness is making her self-conscious because it makes her feel like other people don't see her as an adult. She desperately wants to be seen as an adult and not some kid because it makes her feel worse about the whole "not getting married" thing. At the same time, she wants to be pampered and someone to take care of her because she feels vulnerable and needy.

Pretty much a massive woman moment of where she's inhaling 3 gallons of copium to say, "I'm an adult, I can do things on my own, I'm just as capable as my friends that got married" while at the same time she desperately wants someone to take care of her, give her compliments, give her food, and tell her that everything is going to be alright. Psychologically it's someone that has been an adult for a while but she perceives other people not seeing her as an adult, which makes her feel insecure, which is exacerbated by thinking about her friends "being adults" and getting married. Like many, she seeks security in those childlike experiences of having someone take care of her, which further conflicts with what makes her feel insecure in the first place. It's a sad conflict where she feels insecure and her method of feeling secure plays into what made her feel insecure in the first place.

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I actually just remembered I saw the account earlier while their activity log was still visible and they were “engaged in conversation”.
But with whom..?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
>starts ranting about friends all getting married

she is feeling like chat backseating her sickness is making her self-conscious because it makes her feel like other people don't see her as an adult. She desperately wants to be seen as an adult and not some kid because it makes her feel worse about the whole "not getting married" thing. At the same time, she wants to be pampered and someone to take care of her because she feels vulnerable and needy.

Pretty much a massive woman moment of where she's inhaling 3 gallons of copium to say, "I'm an adult, I can do things on my own, I'm just as capable as my friends that got married" while at the same time she desperately wants someone to take care of her, give her compliments, give her food, and tell her that everything is going to be alright. Psychologically it's someone that has been an adult for a while but she perceives other people not seeing her as an adult, which makes her feel insecure, which is exacerbated by thinking about her friends "being adults" and getting married. Like many, she seeks security in those childlike experiences of having someone take care of her, which further conflicts with what makes her feel insecure in the first place. It's a sad conflict where she feels insecure and her method of feeling secure plays into what made her feel insecure in the first place.
You know, i was really hoping that an explanation would help. But i end up being more lost. Women are a strange specimen sometimes.

Suisei playing fruit game

God's Strongest Dragoon

You know, i was really hoping that an explanation would help. But i end up being more lost. Women are a strange specimen sometimes.
Let me simplify it further:
Like nearly all women, she doesn't want someone to fix her problems, she wants someone to comfort her and listen to her about her problems.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Incoming Trick or Treat voice packs coming out for IRyS, and a bunch of others:

I hope it's erotic.

MajoraRyS...
pulling the moon towards the earth and causing a cataclysm.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

niggaphil

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Hope woman causes mass global panic, what else is new
I miss her
I think it’d be a bit more than just global panic. The moon is pretty big, ya know?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Touri Sei continuing Eden Treaty 3-24.

Previously she was walled by Hieronymus for being underleveled and severely under geared. Was funny seeing her doing auto battles and after she enthusiastically selected "Take out your adult (credit) card" she was surprised when the formation screen asked her to use her own students and was panicking when they got cleaned up.
She did clear the permanent swimsuit event story before continuing the main story. During the main story she took a lot of screenshots which broke the tension as during dramatic scenes there's the screenshot sfx.

Also here's a clip of her trying to groom her fanbase.

She did focus on the Blue Archive students' thighs.

MaiR singing at 8PM JST.

Hebiyoi Tier in prehistoric times (not Ark) at 11PM JST.

When VSpo's seiso rep Aizawa Ema played the Watermelon Game.

You know, the unicorns might have a good reason to worry. Aki joined the Ark server with males and she is getting males and females alike to experience pregnancy.

She even got impregnated in less than a week.

Yakumo Beni with pregnancy experience as well.

Niji's Shishido Akari whipping VSpo's Met and Hinano

Asumi Sena encountering holo idols.

Let me simplify it further:
Like nearly all women, she doesn't want someone to fix her problems, she wants someone to comfort her and listen to her about her problems.
Case in point.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1696586344381.png

1696586456683.png

1696586364231.png

1696586384015.png

Airi then asks chat via poll, whether her character Lumi the thief should be a "good-for-nothing" or "incompetent".

Uruka gets the same treatment off Airi:
1696586858675.png

1696586890509.png

1696586902192.png

Damn it, Airi, you didn't have to murder your coworkers like that.

Last edited:

Sven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom