"Take care of your own feet before you simp for other people's feet OK?"Enna Alouette

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Stunned But Dumb

Empty Inbox recording the general thread this past week
ad4.png

Will he even survive? Who knows

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I understand the retard has zero opsec but i thought we were done doing this kind of stuff. I wouldnt call it doxing but whats the point of posting his personal infos?
I thought it would be funny, took me like less than 10 minutes too

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Guys I think Ollie will be gone atleast next year. I hope it's just a vent tweet.

That might be about this:

Stream title: “I’M GETTING EVICTED LETS GAAAURR”
Edit: you can see it with the link but I can’t link without it being dumb and embedding, so it’s h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo4-SEhAZuQ

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
A Kiara synthwave original, would go hard 100%
Yeah it did

Scuff queen once again breaking Cy's brain

💛 🩷 Time

Airi takes roll in the hay literally

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Scuff queen once again breaking Cy's brain

Monarch wakes up everyday and chooses violence. It's hilarious how she mind-breaks him.

TheDarkEnjoyer

Shitposter Detective
They Bot upvoted to get Reddit filter to remove HoloStars post
Fucking genius honestly
In other circumstances I would agree with you but everyone in this story is a redditer

There was actually a video about this (Fuck i forgor), some guy was arguing with another guy in the comments of the orange site. (Skip to the end for TLDR, since I wouldn't read allat either)
Some Guy (let's call him Nolan) got really fucking angry arguing with another guy whom was getting upvoted more, and so he ended up trying to buy upvotes from some known orange site bot vendor.

Nolan saw the results in a few hours, his comments whom have been in the single digits and negatives, blasted all the way to 3 digits, spiked his ego to the roof.
He started shitting on Guy 2, and finally having the high ground, he was fulfilled.

However, it didn't last long.
The very next day, Nolan came back to the site to find that his account has been suspended.
He made another alt, and did the same thing arguing again, but toned down how much he bought, massively.
Still gets banned the next day. He was frustrated, and quite gullible, and didn't know how in the world he keeps getting suspended, even with as few as 50 upvotes.

Then it hit him, Nolan got a wicked idea...
Once again, he bought upvotes, this time however, he BOUGHT IT FOR THE OTHER PERSON, he was arguing against.
In the morning, Nolan checks out the guy's account, and you could only imagine the grin on his face when he saw "Suspended" on the account.

Nolan had all the power in the world, he didn't care that he was wasting money. If he was gonna argue with some rando on the internet for an hour, it was only a small price to pay for him. He would even see the alts of the guys whom were banned, sending a message to the admins, confused that their account was suspended for no reason. He ended up accumulating over 1000$ spent just on orange site upvotes.

Having all the power in the world, Nolan was simply fulfilled.

TLDR: Monkey arguing against another monkey on reddit, monkey get angry, ooh ooh aa aa buy upvotes to show dominance but gets fucked over by bot janny,
monkey finds out they can bot +1 the other monkey he rubbing bananas with, and next morning the other monkey gets suspended. Monkey smile, Monkey happy, oo oo aa aa.

Crazy story, I wonder if it still works...

:deztheroom:

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
There was actually a video about this (Fuck i forgor), some guy was arguing with another guy in the comments of the orange site.

Some Guy (let's call him Nolan) got really fucking angry arguing with another guy whom was getting upvoted more, and so he ended up trying to buy upvotes from some known orange site bot vendor.

Nolan saw the results in a few hours, and was impressed, and started shitting on Guy 2, being fulfilled, and finally having the high ground.

The very next day, Nolan came back to the site to find that his account has been suspended.
He made another alt, and did the same thing arguing again, but toned down how much he bought, massively.
Still gets banned the next day. He was frustrated, and quite gullible, and didn't know how in the world he keeps getting suspended, even with as few as 50 upvotes.

Once again, he bought upvotes, this time however, he BOUGHT IT FOR THE OTHER PERSON, he was arguing against.
In the morning, Nolan checks out the guy's account, and you could only imagine the grin on his face when he saw "Suspended" on the account.

Nolan had all the power in the world, he didn't care that he was wasting money. If he was gonna argue with some rando on the internet for an hour, it was only a small price to pay for him. He would even see the alts of the guys whom were banned, sending a message to reddit, confused that their account was suspended for no reason. He ended up accumulating over 1000$ spent just on orange site upvotes.

Nigga I'm just trying to groom Chinese women I ain't reading all that

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Empty Inbox recording the general thread this past week
ad4.png

Will he even survive? Who knows
I'll get it started for him

Kronii looping and faggy infighting
Sayu looping and faggy infighting
Marvel faggotry for some reason
The night of chuuba vague-posting and faggy theory crafting
WHOOOOOOOOOOORES HAVE ARRIVED and the fags here want none of it
Everyfags's oshi is a whore and Proctor has another :certifiedproctormoment:
People bitching about everyone being faggy this weekend (those bitching are some of the most guilty)
Pomu looping and faggy infighting
New Nijifag gen coming
Newfag bullying and doxing for the luls

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

I sort of understand the appeal of pretend kayfabe birthdays for vtubers, but when you're straight-up saying "I changed my birthday" it just feels a bit pointless.

@TheDarkEnjoyer If you're going to be autistic in public, please have the funny kind of autism rather than the autistic kind of autism.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
There was actually a video about this (Fuck i forgor), some guy was arguing with another guy in the comments of the orange site.

Nolan saw the results in a few hours, and was impressed, and started shitting on Guy 2, being fulfilled, and finally having the high ground.

Nolan had all the power in the world, he didn't care that he was wasting money. If he was gonna argue with some rando on the internet for an hour, it was only a small price to pay for him. He would even see the alts of the guys whom were banned, sending a message to reddit, confused that their account was suspended for no reason. He ended up accumulating over 1000$ spent just on orange site upvotes.

I don't think there is any post more deserving of this reaction than this one:
:mikok::mikothumbsl::supermigo::hypermigo:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nolan saw the results in a few hours, his comments whom have been in the single digits and negatives, blasted all the way to 3 digits, spiked his ego to the roof.
He started shitting on Guy 2, and finally having the high ground, he was fulfilled.

thats cool and all but i wont read long ass messages if its not lore from a gacha :BijouBijou:

Stunned But Dumb

The funniest thing about this is the idea that Nolan would have the spare change to buy bots, he can't even superchat anymore

Here @Kuri Rinji Commie Oshi uploaded a cover song last week and I can't believe it wasn't posted here

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Nolan had all the power in the world, he didn't care that he was wasting money. If he was gonna argue with some rando on the internet for an hour, it was only a small price to pay for him. He would even see the alts of the guys whom were banned, sending a message to the admins, confused that their account was suspended for no reason. He ended up accumulating over 1000$ spent just on orange site upvotes.

Kill yourself Unfunny Nolan

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

and that some guy's name?
Nolan Schlamersdorf

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

I think Cover would rather have an audience that knows too little than knows too much.
Bilibili's major problem is still their monetization, which has always been fucked and they're STILL fucking around trying new halfbaked things every month.
Also companies trying to enter China always overpredict the size of the market they access.
Bilibili is already past its peak. There's also an argument to be made that Chinese interest in Japanese media as a whole is declining.

The Chinese vtubers, eg. A-Soul (before the Infinite Yabs), the indies like Nanami or Azusa etc., always seemed like they were pretty damn high-effort.
Most casuals don't care about Haato or Coco, but there's also nothing groundbreaking that Hololive really offers (or can offer).
The BIlibili VTB live zone has lost all independent project since 2022, and all streamers must join the guild.
In essence, These guild is an outsourcing company for BIlibili's live broadcasting business. Their management model is very simple, no official website, no plan, all the business is firmly tied to BIlibili , and they rely on low-cost squeezing talents to complete BIlibili's revenue task. There are more than 1,000 still active。

If you want to be famous in BIlibili, it's not how good you are, it's how much your audience contributes.
It should be noted that BIlibili has not made a normal profit for more than five years since its listing, and their requirements for money are more urgent than the requirements for content.

In the last two years, China's mobile game "版号” restrictions have been lifted, something similar to a business license. Leading BIlibili to reduce the exposure of the VTB zone, the future situation will only get worse,But they deserve it.:chaos:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Archive

I sort of understand the appeal of pretend kayfabe birthdays for vtubers, but when you're straight-up saying "I changed my birthday" it just feels a bit pointless.

@TheDarkEnjoyer If you're going to be autistic in public, please have the funny kind of autism rather than the autistic kind of autism.

Did you know, that in some chats, posting that myers-briggs is pseudo-science will get you muted, sometimes even timed out?
I won't be alive to see this fad die honestly. But I can dream.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
oh hey i did not know that gss is active again

welcome back Yamanbalover9000 :sanasmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom