"Second speech pathology appointment done and I am exhausted from swallowing animal crackers; They gamified swallowing with this device that sticks to your neck and I failed lmao"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Miori update: she doesn't want to be a side ho.

Ji3pV9V.png

Archive

If this was damn near anyone else but Miori, I'd think it was a joke.

Nasa and Pico's weekly stream has been going for the last 40+ minutes. Will probably be over soon, but it's still worth mentioning because they're great.

Also...I went to bed, woke up, and am now at work. And this all happened in the span of Uruka streaming the Supermarket Sim game. 11 hours still going. And she's got over 900 people still watching. Wild.

Limkin

I'm surprised people don't talk about her more often, she seems like a prime lolcow.
It's harder to groom someone if more people know about her. Therefore you should never as much as mention your oshi on a forum

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I have a growing list of Miori-related bookmarks on the forum. She might be worth a livestream someday when they build up to a critical mass. I'm surprised people don't talk about her more often, she seems like a prime lolcow.
I'm thinking we're already there if she's having these sort of public episodes.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
VSpo's Sendo Yuuhi has her first VSpo collab, Lethal company with Kaminari Qpi, Tosaki Mimi, and Tsumugi Kokage.

IRyS found a place for learning.

The redhead duo talking about boobs.

Bronze

Loki's playing yet another horror game

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

I actually tried to watch the Kiara panel some years back, and I have no idea how anyone can partner with something this cringe without instantly unaliving.

Having Bomber Harris stop after May 8th was a mistake.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
A boyfriend yab would be extremely funny right about now.
Nah, that woman's opsec is so bad, she would have had multiple wontons moments by now if she did.

Besides, I think Miori's explained multiple times on stream that she has brainworms about getting a boyfriend precisely because she wants to provide the best GFE. She knows that beerpals will notice if she's not as lovey-dovey as she used to be (and they do notice these things, just look at /tsunx/). Also she's supposedly too fat for Korean men to be into her. I suspect much of her moodiness also has a lot to do with her recent attempts at dieting, not least since her mom is putting her up to it.

I think the implicit deal she has with beerpals is that they shouldn't watch other girls, and in return they get the kind of menhera GFE they're addicted to. If not, there's no reason for her to be as affectionate (again, *really* going for that authentic GFE). That's why she's very particular about online activities, whether on Twitter or elsewhere.

If nothing else, I respect the commitment to the bit, although I'm pretty sure it stopped being a bit a loooooong time ago. She's thoroughly assimilated her real self into her identity as a GFEtuber. Again, it would be fascinating if it wasn't horrifying.

It's harder to groom someone if more people know about her. Therefore you should never as much as mention your oshi on a forum
Can't emphasize this enough. This is also why Miori is under-clipped relative to her size as an indie, with the exception of her Korean fans, since they sub her non-KR streams.

She's gonna do a Hana Macchia, isn't she? :pomuStare:
Nope, or at least, it's highly unlikely. She's gone on record saying that 17.9 is the farthest she'll go for ASMR, and knows that going full AVTuber would burn a lot of bridges.

I honestly think what's keeping her grounded is that she knows that she does music for a lot of people's oshis, plus the association with Bae would make it very awkward if she does go down that path. If nothing else, she cares about her chuuba friends.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Nah, that woman's opsec is so bad, she would have had multiple wontons moments by now if she did.

Besides, I think Miori's explained multiple times on stream that she has brainworms about getting a boyfriend precisely because she wants to provide the best GFE. She knows that beerpals will notice if she's not as lovey-dovey as she used to be (and they do notice these things, just look at /tsunx/).

I think the implicit deal she has with beerpals is that they shouldn't watch other girls, and in return they get the kind of menhera GFE they're addicted to. If not, there's no reason for her to be as affectionate (again, *really* going for that authentic GFE). That's why she's very particular about online activities, whether on Twitter or elsewhere.

If nothing else, I respect the commitment to the bit, although I'm pretty sure it stopped being a bit a loooooong time ago. She's thoroughly assimilated her real self into her identity as a GFEtuber. Again, it would be fascinating if it wasn't horrifying.
She's gonna do a Hana Macchia, isn't she? :pomuStare:

Bug Eater

In less gay news: Doki absolutely fucking trashed Eskay in her grand finals match. Waiting on clips because holy SHIT that was brutal.

"I just don't think. If I don't know what I'm doing, then she doesn't know what I'm doing." The truest words of wisdom from Doki right there.

Happy for the bird, it seemed like she really enjoyed herself too (regardless of the win). It's been a while since she had a tournament arc with an unequivocally good ending - she was super nervous at the start and not very confident but managed to lock it in for the grand finals.

Another clip of the world's most serious Tekken team:

Limkin

She is weak. Just heat it up, plug your nose, grab some bread or pasta and go for it.

WeTawks

Uruka took, or retook, that autism test that a few Phase members took last year during her marathon Supermarket Simulator stream. No surprises here.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Because they know their JP audience would crucify them.
Here it is

Official tweet of Matsuri on her main
I hope she realizes the dangers of this

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Loki is playing some kind of Backrooms ripoff:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Limkin

Official tweet of Matsuri on her main
I hope she realizes the dangers of this
It's about a collab with the Ikinari Steak that she retweeted right before that. And it's happening on 24th.

Bronze

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Is this the new gen?

unless this is an allegory to vox and uki being thrown into the gates of hell yes its probably a new gen

its been what 6 months or some shit since the last one

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Miori update: she doesn't want to be a side ho.

Ji3pV9V.png

Archive
I hate women like this, fucking insufferable bullshit.
Is this about new gen?

NOT TO BE OUTDONE BY HOLO'S POSSIBLE? CHINA SUICIDE, KUROSANJI IS SPAMMING YET ANOTHER GEN WHICH WILL GET 0 FUCKING VIEWS OR ATTENTION!

USS IOWA

unless this is an allegory to vox and uki being thrown into the gates of hell yes its probably a new gen

its been what 6 months or some shit since the last one
Who the hell wants to join Nijisanji after what gappened in the last few months? Prepare to have 1 view corpo talents folks!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Is this about new gen?

Pov the EN livers are being shown the gates of JP after they get folded in

I think for me if this is a new gen then it confirms Grimmi was graduating to join Niji, it would've been like 5 months from graduation to debut wouldnt it
Iluna debuted on June or July-ish too

Last edited:
Top Bottom