"There's nothing unseiso about sticking pork into someone's ass"Nikki Rei
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Chloe will be showcasing her 3D Model LFG!!!
It’ll start at 19:00 JST today, and there will also be a big announcement (most likely about her upcoming birthday)!

I think it's Live2D 3.0, not 3D. She had her 3D about 2 years ago.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Oh, Subaru's on World 8. Haven't seen her there before.

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Brave going for yet another "partnership" (future acquisition) of a Korean agency I have never heard of. Why work hard to get famous when you can just buy your way to the top?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Any one want a foolishly expensive escape key?

Limkin

Brave going for yet another "partnership" (future acquisition) of a Korean agency I have never heard of. Why work hard to get famous when you can just buy your way to the top?
They put up an announcement for 3rd gen on their YT channel 9 hours ago too. Immediately going full acceleration afterwards. At least first 2 gens have 100k+ subs channels so it's kind of reasonable to launch a new one

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing Persona 3 Reload

Ruru and Rumi playing Persona 3 too

Bam will be playing Dwarf Fortress in 30 minutes

Lolime (girl) in a Darkest Dungeon in 30 minutes

Clip tax Tenma roasting Sakana

Any one want a foolishly expensive escape key?
I'm protected from goods like this :gloomiLaugh:
vivaldi_r92X3nQYt3.jpg

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Some twitch thot had a meltdown over mean words in a game (she got timed out for leaving early btw)

A

She's being coddled in the replies but the QRTs are ripping her apart. One in particular has an old clip from our favorite racist Racoon telling someone to rope that Panko replied to.

A

(Archive not working)

find-out.gif

On one hand, he got the verbose of a femboy, but I should expect in Valo. On the other, how is a threat from the other side of the country real nigga, just mute VC.

Props to the blackest member of Phase Connect, keeping it real at all times. :nehgah:

Ray is reacting to some weird content before dwelving into a Crowd Control session

Frieda is up with Crow Country in a few

And if you enjoy soft-spoken older women, Digi is doing a Pokemon HG Randomizer Nuzlocke

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Could have just been trolling, but I saw people talking about a YouTube/incognito bug that would allow you to see what time zone the stream was created in, and that was saying they were in Japan. So odds are high that all of advent is going to Japan and I hope nerissa's plane crashes...and she decides to graduate after being rescued.
...I guess I don't have enough hate to go all the way with that wish.
I checked it for you, you lazy bums:
1715709372673.png
You open an upcoming stream in incognito and it flashes the timezone for a split second before correcting itself to your own timezone.
Testing it a few more times on non-Japanese people; Altare seems to be east coast, Octavio is Philippines or whatever (gmt +8) and...Flayon and Bettel are in Japan? Could always be a manager putting up their waiting rooms, I guess?

Last edited:

kingcaid

Khubie is playing Lisa the Painful again today.

She also posted her schedule for the week.

Bronze

Hina's live and laying eggs for mother's day

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin is making her very own wrestler john vtuber for wrestlemania

either its gonna be a pikmin or something else entirely

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter
Amiya will play Ys: Book I & II today, a remixed version of the first two games combining Ancient Ys Vanished and Ancient Ys Vanished: The Final Chapter into one whole, on her NEC TurboDuo. Despite what the crafty, adorable spider-person in question wants you to believe, it is actually pronounced as ees (or /ˈiːs/ in IPA).

I'm certain she was snorting a lot when writing that title.

We've heard of numberfagging now we have advanced numberfagging. It's the Moneyball era!!

1708521848908384.jpg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Brown Fox artist Kei Nyne Arting in half an hour

💛 🩷 Time

Clara Casts a Spell

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@MerelyTourist stop dming people on twitter you cuck!

20240514_152922.jpg

Edit : this is his account. Dude is quote retweeting months old tweets. Im going to bed but if anyone wants to dig its sure to be a fun time.

Last edited:

Nenélove

N is for Nenecup
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Is this actually the cuck?
Nah, just some random seething at every negative mention of froot. Well i hope its not actually our tourist friend.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

View attachment 69936

Edit : this is his account. Dude is quote retweeting months old tweets. Im going to bed but if anyone wants to dig its sure to be a fun time.

Dude choose wrong oshii, MIkeneko would suit him more.
Nah, just some random seething at every negative mention of froot. Well i hope its not actually our tourist friend.
You seriously think my sock account froot-wroship tweets won't contain subtle punches about shitty charities and autistic #supportcurrentthing? :dokiSmug:

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter

View attachment 69936

Usually I'd say
"She ain't gonna fuck you bub"
But considering its froot we are talking about, there is a very real possibility she might. So I'm cheering for the dude.

Go for it tiger! get your dick wet!

Top Bottom