"I'm a wizard, but without the transphobia"Nym
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Damn havent posted in like 3 weeks.

Lui looks cute as always.

Honestly I think Meloco is one of the better looking recent Niji models out there. The outfit also looks great.

Given how Vtubers cant seem to avoid doxing themselves by doing stupid shit like Vtuber VS IRL, i can probably expect a few of these retards to have used their full password that they use for all of their apps on this (*VtuberName123*).

As for the whole Political discussion related to Vtubers I wouldnt advise it but mainly for growth purposes as you are going to alienate half of your potential fanbase. Related to Kirsche, I dont think she is "political" in nature she just reads stupid headlines and makes fun of stupid shit. While some of the topics can venture into political argument her content is far from shit like Hasan where he spergs out over random political shit. Additionally most of the topics come from the chat putting the news articles in her discord. I would say that her content is some weird variation of a zatsudan.

View attachment 69919
Krampus seems to have a Kirsche hateboner but any honestly I am not sure what he means when he calls her "not a real vtuber". She has been streaming with a 3D model since 2018. Is it because she is not an "idol" type of vtuber posting covers and shit?

Saw this pop up and it was a fairly interesting video about a group of JP vtubers probably none of us know much about (since the language barrier).

TL:DR Apparently this group of girls is from a company that is a bit spicy and raunchy with their content. I guess you could call them the Phase of JP. Some guy made a video about them and how they were previously managed by a black company of sorts but it seems another branch of the company took over and they have been doing fine (and growing).

One of the member's covers.

Holy shit, an Azehara post that you can finish reading in less than 5 mins!?!?

WE ARE ENTERING THE END TIMES!!!

God's Strongest Dragoon

So... sorry for Phase posting but I was thinking about how obvious the team formations were for balancing skill levels in Phase wars with Team Spiral having Kamigamer Michiru team up with First to be eliminated at Mario Kart Panko, DarksydePippa, and... well... Remi (I don't know much about Jelly's non autism gaming abilities) and I wondered if it's at all possible to give a general ranking on the phase talent's skill level at gaming. Adaption, reaction, execution, etc.

Even after paying the streamer tax, I'd easily put Michiru and Tenma up top, maybe Lumi? She can't drive to save her life and her aim tends to be off. There aren;t enough hours in the day to watch everyone and stay a sane sensible person, so anyone wanna give input? I'd drop Pippa and Remi somewhere at the bottom. I've seen Pippa actually improve at a game if it keeps her interest long enough, but... Remi is another story.
Shiina and Ember learn surprisingly fast. Tenma is pretty good but a lot of it can be her stubborn nature that allows her to go full retard and grind for hours until she becomes good.
you never know how good of a social engineer someone is and some people are SERIOUSLY fucking mentally ill and can fake their personality for months just to get you to open up to them
Who would do such a thing?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
If anyone wants to see her out Finana here you go

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Jelly karaoke tonight, come cheer her on! Glad she's doing some, I love hearing her sing
GKcu-BR7-Xs-AAl-ZNw.png

shes over 1 second late uuuuu

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Why are insecure women beating themselves up for my entertainment so endearing to watch? Is this the same phenomenon as watching an infant kitty try to jump over an obstacle that's too high? It's cutely pathetic.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Why are insecure women beating themselves up for my entertainment so endearing to watch? Is this the same phenomenon as watching an infant kitty try to jump over an obstacle that's too high? It's cutely pathetic.

Welcome to the sad girl's enjoyers club. The second part of this enjoyment is praying they will get better and imaging a future where they are no longer menhera
(It's not gonna happen, but 🌈 ).

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Lain Paterson continuing Blue Archive since yesterday's stream ended on a cliffhanger.

Indie Tadayoi Lina's second year anniversary and last stream at 7PM JST.

After this she will go on an indefinite hiatus.

Propro's Sakuya Azusa celebrating her third anniversary at 9PM JST.

Only a month left before her graduation alongside almost the entirety of Propro Production.

VSpo's Sendo Yuuhi the JK who likes Super Mario 64.

Saw this pop up and it was a fairly interesting video about a group of JP vtubers probably none of us know much about (since the language barrier).

TL:DR Apparently this group of girls is from a company that is a bit spicy and raunchy with their content. I guess you could call them the Phase of JP. Some guy made a video about them and how they were previously managed by a black company of sorts but it seems another branch of the company took over and they have been doing fine (and growing).

One of the member's covers.
Ah Aogiri. They're under Brave Group (formerly Unlimited) and the Game-bu was mentioned at the end.
That cover is from Urame who usually does a stream (singing/zatsu), and then immediately launch a SC reading stream once the previous one is finished.
Speaking of Urame, her conversation with Rene which was mentioned in that video may or may not be clipped by rippy in the future since the channel often clips Rene's stuff. The latest clip was from 774's Shishio Chris and recently they alternate between the two.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Someone on PC discord archived the Dizzy Karaoke.

Don't forget to blame Fishman for this
1000003460.png

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

niggaphil

UberSoldat

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
!Average TVA Twitch Experience!

So, we were watching the forum's resident NEET art slave goat Dena. Many shenanigans ensue. As a result, we end up on this raid message;

View attachment 69429

I force her to raid superchirami because she is a quivering pile of social anxiety and must have raid targets chosen for her by redeems.

We join the stream, and her moderator immediately bans everyone who uses that raid message.

Chirami stops what she's doing, looks at the chat, then demods the janny and unbans everyone.

And there was much rejoicing.
View attachment 69430

:kaelalaugh:
I know this is super late, but just so you know Chirami doesn't mod people so they can clean up chat, she mods them so we as a collective can make fun of them for being a jannie.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato

I knew where the phrase came from even though I don't watch La+ because I'm also a fan of the manga, speaking of Kuroshitsuji a new season of the anime is airing, animating the school arc and I wonder if La+ is watching it and if she's as happy as me or if she's also upset by the animation changes like some fans seem to be.

Willemshaven

Outlasted the Chinese Community Sinicization Group
hololive Minecraft Hardcore Server - Day 1
Next day
Pekora organized a hololive Minecraft Hardcore server that runs from May 13th to May 20th. [Archive]
English summary I've found:
  • Server will be open from May 13 until May 20
  • It’s over when you die, no revive.
  • Anyone can join, regardless if JP, ID or EN.
  • Goal is killing Ender Dragon and Wither
  • Need to submit a diary after their stream
  • Other events will happen during the server duration
  • Rewards will be given when they complete mission
There's a few additional details in the rulebook (taken from Ina's stream):
  • About Survival Diary
    • Write about the events and memories of the day
    • If the content is good, good things might happen
    • Penalty will be incurred if there is no diary
  • There are nether and recreational facilities
    • Nether opening date 5/16 JST
    • Recreational facilities 5/15 JST
      • chincillo etc (EDIT: It's apparently supposed to be Chinchiro.)
  • You are free!
  • You may build a residence
  • You can equip yourself
  • Survive.
I've found someone on Reddit that's going to recap the Minecraft Hardcore Server day by day.
I'm going to take these recaps as a base and modify it with additional information and clips I've found.
[Edited to add more events. Timeline will likely be off.]
  • The server has open VC installed (like Dorokei's event) so members can easily talk to each other.
  • Day 1 starts with the members playing going over the rule book that is provided.
  • Flare is currently experiencing issues with the voice mod. It's currently being resolved.
  • AZKi and Iroha teamed up. The rest of the group are sticking close to the village near spawn. Nenechi bonked a bee and almost became the first casualty.
  • (According to some servers), Botan is currently making/stealing lots of beds to sell to others.
  • Sakamata stumbled upon the cellar AZKi and Iroha were digging and joined them. Marine and Botan do things in bed.
  • Aqua stumbled upon an igloo structure on a beach bordering an ice biome. She thinks it was made by another person (it was generated when the server was made). She's currently checking it out.
  • Botan has established a "Take Free" box (read: trashcan). Nenechi found Aqua and teamed up.
  • Flare was able to resolve her voice mod (apparently it has issues when being with Optifine), and Noel was able to stream and log into the server.
  • Azki, Iroha, and Chloe are working on making a manual tree farm. Kanade, Marine, and Botan are mining underground together.
  • Polka has been making a ranch of various animals (mostly cows and sheep).
  • Iroha has been currently transporting a villager over to their bunker location.
  • Flare has lately been exploring underground in caves on her own. She's been looking for diamonds.
  • Nene is the first to die (in less than 1 hour 30 minutes). She fell into lava. Aqua and Botan found the spot where Nene died and gathered her items.
    • Botan and Aqua were making a memorial at the lava pit Nene died at. One of the wooden fences they used as a safety barricade has, understandably, caught fire.
    • After talking to Pekora, she allowed a revive to Nene, but that will be the only revive on the server (this is done as Aqua is making a grave for Nene). Nene begs Iroha for an iron pickle (pickaxe).
  • Flare emerges from the mines and exchanges a gold ingot for food with Polka.
  • Watame has now joined the server. Pekora came over to greet her and explain the rules.
  • A few of the members have been digging and found diamonds including Flare, Botan, and Pekora.
  • Polka made a Take Free chest of beds for people to use. Along with a take free chest of gohan (food).
  • Initially only meeting Polka to do a mic test and after several minutes of wandering around looking for people, Watame has met up with AZKi, Iroha, and Chloe and joined the group. Wata-oji tries to get AZKi into Bunny Garden while they terraform.
  • Ao-kun has now joined the server. Pekora comes over to greet and explain the rules.
  • Iroha, Azki, Chloe, and Watame are working on building an iron farm. It's why Iroha was gathering villagers earlier and why they captured a zombie.
  • Hajime and Ririka are the newest members to now join the server (there's currently 16 people playing right now). Pekora goes to greet them and explain the rules.
  • There's also been a lot of talk about holes, Marine's hole, Botan's hole, Aqua's hole, Flare's Hole, going into different holes.
  • Aqua and Marine were given a flint and steel by Flare and were setting each other on fire (theres a small pool they keep jumping into so they don't suffer burns).
  • Botan is the first to write her diary for the day. This is what she wrote (translation courtesy of Botandyn):
    • May 13, 2024
      Today in Holoserver hardcore Minecraft, dozens of people came.

So this is our new workplace huh.
      I feet a bit worried, but with my usual friends here, I feel a bit reassured.
      Oh and also, Nene died
  • Many members have been helping Iroha bring villagers over to her iron farm, but its easier said than done. One villager Iroha is trying to bring keeps going to Polka's farm to become a farmer (Polka has a compost there). Watame, Ririka and Hajime have been helping Iroha. There's also Azki and Chloe who are working to get a villager to Iroha's iron farm.
  • Aqua with her flint has been setting various things and people on fire. Fortunately there's been no death but some close calls. Apparently Nene and Aqua bullied Kanade into some diamonds that were stolen and then returned (need confirmation of events and/or clip).
  • In terms of deaths, there's only been some close calls including Aqua nearly dying to a creeper in a cave, Polka almost dying from a Witch, Aqua pulling a prank one morning and setting a bunch of the members on fire, and Marine nearly dying cause of her keyboard settings (fortunately Noel was there).
  • Thanks to Iroha and crew, the server now has a working iron farm!!
    • Pekora went and saw the iron farm and has given her approval. As thanks for making it, she gave everyone who worked on it meat she had been collecting.
  • Most members have logged off for the night, but a few are still sticking around. Flare is busy digging in the mines while Polka, Aqua, and Ao go fishing (Polka is fishing in a separate spot from Aqua and Ao). Ao caught a nametag and showed it to Aqua. Ao will give it to Iroha who needs a nametag so the zombie at the iron farm doesn't despawn.
  • Iroha logged back in after their group dispersed to spruce up the farm a little, but ended up having issues with her controls rendering her unable to move. This is while it had turned to night and mobs had spawned around her. Managing to retreat back to the hut at spawn, she made Polka a fishing rod before returning to the farm to try again. And then Minecraft crashed.
  • Flare and Aqua are the remaining ones on the server. As Flare writes in her diary in the spawn house Aqua meets up, and the two of them eat a pufferfish (they're ok). Aqua then reads the diary entries the members wrote.

Edit: Added POV's.

Last edited:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc's Touri Sei with a 3D singing session invites Kannagi Tenri, Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona, and Aogiri's Chiyoura Chiyomi at 8PM JST.

Someone asked Fubuki about Gen 1 collab without Mel.

VSoyBoy

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
yuu back at it again with some rimming

Top Bottom