"There is nothing going on in that rabbit brain"Amaris Yuri

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Cover USA has already started to recruit people, maybe she will end there who knows

Edit: it mean this

...wait, I might actually qualify for the Sales Representative role

much to think about

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Great way to ensure this keeps happening. What a dumb ass. Or attention whore. Or both.

Looks like Nasa may have something to reveal for her birthday stream later on:

Archive

Nasa to reveal the lewdest outfit in phase yet :shiinastare:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Is that a wild Sena Bonbon with an actual youtube appearance!??!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
anyone have the lore for tenma's idol week?

itd be hard for nijileaches to barnacle onto phase because pippa and friends have a symbiotic relationship between their slimey antics and tva/kf/pcg like crocs and birds or ants and aphids.
Nijjers know that they're not going to get a foothold when the first thing we show them is pipkun art and a Capipi says they're gonna die.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Lumi's in 3D, she has a chainsaw, and is talking about fertilizing.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Lumi is...planting? Maybe? I honestly have no idea, but she's doing it- cucked literally as I was writing this, how will I ever recover

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Lumi's in 3D, she has a chainsaw, and is talking about fertilizing.

All we need is to give her some wonderbread and we'll have the full Murrlogic experience

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The superior vtuber tells management what she is gonna do, no the other way around

Ensok

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
What was the origin of the blue/purple fingers for Lumi? Does she have Reynaud's?

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I was browsing /vt/'s catalog this morning and I noticed something interesting. Apparently a little over a week ago some anon made a /vt/ news aggregation thread called /news/. It's actually a surprisingly useful resource. I'd suggest keeping an eye on it for stuff since it has great segments for every community on /vt/.
https://boards.4chan.org/vt/thread/71798712
1710836910853172.jpg

(Warning: May contain more than the recommended daily dose of rrats as suggested by health professionals. Please go visit your doctor if visiting this thread gives you persistent delusions regarding vtubers and/or their personal lives.)

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
What was the origin of the blue/purple fingers for Lumi? Does she have Reynaud's?

at this point, I've just learned to accept it, she gives a different answer each time

Bronze

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Tightpinch

frz

Jurard wasn't vouched by Ollie but she gave him pointers about the audition. Holo doesn't poach as far as I know because almost all of them auditioned for the company one way or the other. The only talents that I can think of that was "poached" by Holo is Polka (fka Oda Nobuhime, fairly popular but she's under upd8 so she was fucked by them) and Luna (fka Yamiyono Moruru in Niggasanji) though both were gone from their previous agency months before they showed up at Hololive.

Holo does have a history of nepo hires and getting vouched by their talents. The most known is Mio because she's a close friend of Fubuki. Practically all of gamers except Foobs were vouched for. Sana was Ina's best friend, Ruze was in contact with Vesper before he joined, Iroha collabed with Subaru before she joined. That's all I can remember.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND we got a new timeloop. The holo poach pomu story. I'm not gonna respond to this one anymore cuz it's getting repeated point by point. Can we timelooping orange woman bad now too.
If she actually get accepted we are never gonna lived this down do we. :inahungryl:

In other news, the SEA monkey has claimed another victim as their kin. Mumei is now brown colored.

Apparently Aki sent a ticket to Kohaku of VEE, one of her friends in the GTA RP family, imagine why orange woman didn't give one to pomu. OH HEY, self-fulfiling prophecy. :smugpipi:It might have been a SPWN ticket though

Kaela revealed Irys for being a giant fucking bitch. She tried to get to know and say hi to every single staffs of hololive
Kronii also whomegalol Kaela :koronehappyl:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND we got a new timeloop. The holo poach pomu story. I'm not gonna respond to this one anymore cuz it's getting repeated point by point. Can we timelooping orange woman bad now too.
If she actually get accepted we are never gonna lived this down do we. :inahungryl:

In other news, the SEA monkey has claimed another victim as their kin. Mumei is now brown colored.

Apparently Aki sent a ticket to Kohaku of VEE, one of her friends in the GTA RP family, imagine why orange woman didn't give one to pomu. OH HEY, self-fulfiling prophecy. :smugpipi:It might have been a SPWN ticket though

Kaela revealed Irys for being a giant fucking bitch. She tried to get to know and say hi to every single staffs of hololive
Kronii also whomegalol Kaela :koronehappyl:

at this point theyre gonna put all of en beside my red fat boy

glorious stuff

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom