"This is me when I considered joining the navy, because I like Azur Lane"Pipkin Pippa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Chinami sensei, formerly Gundou is currently in Mexico. May God have mercy on her soul

Narcos cant be worse than Nijisanji

kingcaid

Thhrang and zax's daughter is streaming. No I will not elaborate. :smugpipi:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
If this doesn't make Vesper come home, I fear she will be forever broken.
I think my favorite part of the "Vesper fucked all your oshi's" rrat is that the second he left Holo he just stopped fucking them all.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
So i did not know this but apparently Loki collects clips of herself in all languages and put it in her playlist for people to see

Have this one where she just kills every pal and straight up calls them protein to sustain her body

VSoyBoy

Quinn’s debut honeymoon apparently was over I guess? His debut peaked at 11k on YT, not sure how high was on Twitch 7k perhaps?

Currently he’s on 1.1k on YT and 1.6k on Twitch. He’s doing basically the same numbers as when he was Kyo.

Currently on around 3k on each platform, talking with a completely unrelated VTuber from VShojo. Pretty good, as suspected numbers will vary depending on content but I'd suspect he will average out above his Niji numbers no matter what.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

bothyourhouses

...and why exactly would Cover hire her on this terms? Maybe they should pay her as well and not take a cut too? They make the vast majority of their money from events, promotion and merch. Or in other words the "idol obligations".
Yeah, if Cover were ever to have her back, what would make sense for them would be a one night only appearance at one of their festivals, 10th anniversary or something. (Like when The Rock comes back for one more wrestlemania or what have you). But that's probably the part she'd be least interested in.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Sorting returns tonight in around 5 hours! No schedule yet, probably tomorrow if I had to guess.

She mentioned either an obscure puzzle game, obscure factory game, CorpoNation, or more Ghost Trick. Looks like the desire to sort was too strong.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Oh look everyone! You can all get the Lee Crabb experience this Friday. Lucky you!

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Panko's pretty excited for some new small corpo debuting soon.

Speaking of Panko, she says she's feeling better and think she can try streaming again. Will be nice to see her back.

Archive

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
catching up on the dizzy vod before ka-ching

is she okay

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If Coco/Kson doesn't want to do idol shit, have her be a program announcer or something then.
I don't think Coco wants anything to do with Holo in general, let's just let her go her own way instead of trying to bring her back to Holo shall we? I'd rather see new blood than recycling old blood.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
The Youtube searchability for this is kinda shit - even though I know it exists it's kinda hard to find. They should have picked a more distinctive name for it.
Yeah, even Holodex won't populate it under "Phase Connect". I'm assuming setting this up as it's own channel is the culprit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Amber glow is done. Talents to become indies

Who are these again? The name sounds familiar but I feel like I probably dont know a single talent there.

Nikki looking cute too. A little smaller but not a loli at least.. c o p e
View attachment 66186
Nah dude, thats pretty loli.

Being at Niji messed her up somewhat. Hope she feels free to express herself more without any limitations.

Archive

Given the type of fans that orbited around them its pretty sad that it got to the point where they are afraid of saying shit because they would get backlash from the toxic community. What the fuck happened? It wasn't like this when the first 3 gens debuted? Is this all thanks to the Nijisister army that arrived with Luxiem?

Legal Mindset is live talking about AkioAir. Something that Murray covered in their own threat. Who is JJuniesmoothie? One of the ex talents?

Cliptax, Not-Serafi's back. She seems as unhinged as every but now her limiters got removed so she will go more into it. Apparently she got hate from management because one of her VODs apparently promoted "hate speech". It was one of her top watched VODs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom