"This is a record I feel so healthy ive gone now 2 days withot eating mold losing my mind"Lapin Laponkotsu

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

I never thought 'pimp' when looking at Suisei before, but you know...

Ever look at your oshi, and your first thought is "damn, I'm hungry"?

Are they even different, really?

Is this even VTuber related? I don't know, who are you thinking of right now?

Has Japan gotten more or less safer since all the moves?

░T░h░a░n░k░s░B░i░j░o░u░

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Koronesuki

X-Potato

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Has Japan gotten more or less safer since all the moves?

Always fun when people expose themselves as not actually watching some talents when they make shit like this. Bae literally has a car in Australia.

For Biboo and Gura it should be "Doesn't drive because feet don't reach the pedals."
Not a problem for Biboo
:BijouBijou:

Bronze

Limkin

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I would be fine with a white woman cosplaying Sana if she committed to the gyaru route and properly tanned her skin.

Yeah, and I'm sure that pointing that out that gyaru and ganguro girls are a real thing in Japan and have nothing to do with blackface wouldn't satiate them. I hate retards :pippasadl:

About that...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
There are no right wing women, they all flip on something, if they don't flip on the 13% question they will flip on you the minute you bring up the kikes
I'd just like to say, of all the VTubers I've ever seen in my three years of paying attention to as much as possible, Kirsche is one I'd unironically count as rightwing. Listen to more than one of her streams or just scroll down her current Twitter feed and you'll see what I mean.

Something from two months ago that I think is relevant here:
null-women-right.png
image.png
(l)

Also, funnily enough, I'm fairly certain Kirsche does not flip on the 13%ers or the bankers. She just doesn't want to get banned.
:smugina:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I would be fine with a white woman cosplaying Sana if she committed to the gyaru route and properly tanned her skin.

Yeah, and I'm sure that pointing that out that gyaru and ganguro girls are a real thing in Japan and have nothing to do with blackface wouldn't satiate them. I hate retards :pippasadl:
mfw no tanned jap gf :pippasadl:

About that...

I need to keep up with my racism reps, holy shit :dokibirdWhat:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
STOP THERE MADAME ROUGE, SUISEI SANDIEGO

View attachment 65965

Really thats the first thing that came to my mind

In other news, Flork has tanked the anycolor stocks after this announcement

HOLD ON THERE BUCKO:amegunl:
are these :holohag:s? or "hags" because I doubt you found some prime hag material like botan, mio or clara.

I'd just like to say, of all the VTubers I've ever seen in my three years of paying attention to as much as possible, Kirsche is one I'd unironically count as rightwing. Listen to more than one of her streams or just scroll down her current Twitter feed and you'll see what I mean.

Something from two months ago that I think is relevant here:
null-women-right.png
image.png
(l)

Also, funnily enough, I'm fairly certain Kirsche does not flip on the 13%ers or the bankers. She just doesn't want to get banned.
:smugina:
I remember josh's kike moment. Women shouldn't have a say in politics PERIOD until they can make logical arguments 70% of the time and that goes for men too, if you're arguing like a woman you don't get to vote too. Kirshe might not flip on the negroes or bankers but I can bet you good money she will flip hard if you bring up the gays being like 90% some sort of sex pest by default. I do agree that out of all the vtubers I've seen out there kirshe is probably the most honest right wing-ish woman, second one might be lumi but that's because both her parents fled communism and probably raised her in a farm :ironmousekek:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
HOLD ON THERE BUCKO:amegunl:
are these :holohag:s? or "hags" because I doubt you found some prime hag material like botan, mio or clara.

I remember josh's kike moment. Women shouldn't have a say in politics PERIOD until they can make logical arguments 70% of the time and that goes for men too, if you're arguing like a woman you don't get to vote too. Kirshe might not flip on the negroes or bankers but I can bet you good money she will flip hard if you bring up the gays being like 90% some sort of sex pest by default. I do agree that out of all the vtubers I've seen out there kirshe is probably the most honest right wing-ish woman, second one might be lumi but that's because both her parents fled communism and probably raised her in a farm :ironmousekek:
"Political sperging? In MY general thread?" It's more likely than you think.
Here, I'm going to post a vtuber, since this is what this thread is for, and not for sperging about which online anime girl is a true and honest right winger:

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Just kidding. Big titty brown anime girl jumpscare!

Bonus Cosplay since it was missing earlier (Not brown, but big titty):

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
But it's also Holo Fes, one of the two times a year when *everyone* goes to the homeland to perform live on stage. The only time I can think of when an "active" talent missed Fes was last year when Haachama was secretly in hospital for most of the year.
almost
But Haachama was in 4th Fes last year
She performed an excellent duet together with Ollie, it was one of my favourite performances of the entire thing
She went on hiatus about 2 weeks later, and will not perform this year, 5th fes on Doctors orders

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Is Mikeneko even still part of Vshojo? I thought they split ways and they let her keep the Nazuna character. So if anything she kind of threw kson under the bus. (Even though kson says she didn't have anything to do with getting her to join :mikothumbsl: Sure)

If you think not being part of the company anymore would stop her from spouting about betrayal, I don't think we're looking at the same person.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Women shouldn't have a say in politics PERIOD until they can make logical arguments 70% of the time
I would say Kirsche fulfills this criteria unironically. Again, watch her streams/clips/read her Twitter feed.

I can bet you good money she will flip hard if you bring up the gays being like 90% some sort of sex pest by default.
Flip hard? That's a bold assumption. She's ranted about AGPs and men in dresses being majority sexpests, the male VTuber to femboy to troon pipeline, communist subversion, and she's expressed distress about how the men she's dated all turned out to be fags (lol), just off the immediate top of my head; I could keep going. She's aware of quite a lot of things and has very reasonable and correct takes on a lot of them, it is safe to assume she probably largely agrees with the likes of Metokur, whom she is a fan of, (re: is correct) on the topic.
It's hard to find things on YouTube like this but here's a tangential example encompassing all of the gayshit. I know I've heard more before.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Ok guys, stop acting like Proctor in Juniper ragdoll 's chat.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive

This is Pochi's PL account, to my recollection. Looks like we might have more Idol drama incoming.

Update: this got deleted before my archive went through. I wonder if you can spot why?
JWtcKKu.png

JWt0eM7.png

Also a follower using the forbidden "Pochi" name too:
JWt1p19.png

Top Bottom