"That's not how you kill yourself"Nanashi Mumei

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Chinchilla live in half an hour damn you daylight savings time

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
This man is begging to get whacked.

I assume whenever he says something dumb on twitter the next time he's in VC with the girls they all jump him.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Salado

Would you still love me if I was a worm?

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
New kronii schedule.
GIXjXNUXUAEI0dq

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
It ain't rocket science buddy

View attachment 65648
I remember seeing some Twitter thread about western women bitching about passport bros and some Filipina answered that she (and other Filipina women) loved passport bros because they provided for them. She also had an interview talking to other Flip women and in one of the videos they got asked what do they consider to be a "wealthy guy" and they answered about $1,000 a month. That shit kinda blew my mind. Nousagi also mentioned recently in one of his streams with Rima that a McDonalds combo costs $2 and rent is around $150.

I should have looked for a Flip to work on my Vtuber model. Gotten that shit rigged for $300.

Both their channels were kinda dead and still associated mainly with Israel which was a failure, not to mention in the current climate I'm sure they were getting plenty of hate simply for being Jews by twitter freaks. I'm assuming they're being rebranded to global like the rest of Idol. It's bizarre to completely purge the old accounts but I hope it works out for them.
Makes sense for the rebrand. Also a new model will probably give them a big boost in numbers and they can get associated with the other girls. Seems like HE girls got treated by the general public like they didnt even exist.

Something to note is that whoever was managing Magni was not great because that mini-rant about give and take only comes from a failed communication gone very wrong.
That seems to be the main issue when it comes to JP companies managing EN talents.

I'd hope they restore the vods back after going through this redebut. Pretty retarded and pointless, otherwise.
Guessing its all privated. Honestly a clean slate start + name rebrand/change might be boost enough for people not to associate them with the IdolHE brand. Basically a new clean slate start under the IdolEN name which will probably give them a good boost.

I'm super late on this, but I was watching a Lia vod, and I remembered something. We were talking about vtuber having uncontrollable laughing fits not too long ago, and I forgot about Lia, nor do I think anyone brought her up. She's had some great moments of uncontrolled laughter, including this amazing moment clipped by @Azehara

Shame I never got to finish this. Seems that after Lia took the VOD down, Sakana started taking down any clips of it. She did make some jokes at Chris Chan getting emotionally abused by his neighbor when he was a kid which is something that wont fly with the Twittards but overall it was a pretty funny stream. Yuri also made a cameo (which is probably more reason for Sakana wanting it down).

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Other thing Dizzy teased at Phase Weekly

"Genesis" debuts on march 17th. E:It's redebut of origin duo

I can't believe Idol Corp is going to schedule their talent debut a day after Phase's Murder Mystery evening to take hype away from them.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

BREAKING NEWS: Sana tummy. That is all.

Free with purchase: Kronii tummy for a limited time!

Cutest little world-ender you ever did see

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Very delayed and homosexual, but it just occured to me that FuwaMoco use the same pink eyes & blue clothes / blue eyes & pink clothes as they did as GGN, but inverted.
I wonder if they requested that specifically.
Damn took you long enough, honestly FWMC are just the GGN twins but as blonde dogs.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Kaminari Clara said in stream she likes color green, Pomu likes color green too. Both are eccentric and unique. Does this mean I’m attracted to women that their favorite color is green?
IMG_4579.gif

UberSoldat

Salado

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Our beloved awatist Jelly is live with more sorting/Solitaire!
ycq-RZNu-DHMn78g-SXt56-YCQ.png

Curse you daylight savings, her streams might last until sunrise now...
also late and gay smh
image.webp

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Just go to mexico and walk across, its safer
the chinks, goatfuckers and pajeets are actually doing it. He'd get a greencard faster if he crossed illegally and I'm not even joking :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I assume whenever he says something dumb on twitter the next time he's in VC with the girls they all jump him.
Tenma yells at him for a minute and a half and then leaves the VC before he can respond.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Lain Paterson going to Trinity after helping the Game Development Department.

Considering she cried hard during the Foreclosure Task Force arc, Eden Treaty will crush her.

Asano Sisters with an announcement at 8PM JST.

Looks like Akane will be there as well.

Interesting clip about 774inc's Suzumi Nemo talking about her singing proficiency progress.

Rippy also put some links to her songs in the description, do check out Umenity.

Nui speedrunning toilet break while the world is collapsing.

Ririka founds out that western sausages are massive compared to Japan's

In flip rabbit news

Timestamped for ease of use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom