"Ngl... NGL? Nasa... Good job Life!!!"Utatane Nasa

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberSoldat

So here's Sodafunk being a giant bandwagoning grifter even for clipper standards. This dude never clipped Selen at all, but is now all of a sudden a Dokibird clip channel after pumping and dumping Hana Macchia and Pikamee/Henya. He'll probably drop doki too once her hype cools down, but it kinda disgusts me how shameless this guy is.

I guess that girl he hired to pretend to be him as a vtuber didn't make him much money after all. :SelenHAHAhere:
Anyway, if you want a dokibird clipper that was actually there from the beginning, this is your guy.

Holy shit how much content does this guy put out?

frz

For real though polka struggle with collabs and the dogs kinda revered her too much to approach her so if anything I'd expect more seething from polka like the video linked.
One of the people polka loves the most is luna and they collab like once every 6 months simply because their schedule don't align.
She does have been collabing with fubuki alot however, so maybe. But rarely off collab though.
Undoubtedly the jps would line up to hit on the doggos. My bet would be on calli or marine for first off-collab. Their houses are the usual destination for the EN/ID girls and the doggos got so close to calli now. Choco/regloss would also welcome them.
she can always return to streaming with whatever model she can commission. Hell she could drop $10,000 on a new model and make that back in 2 weeks. I think that she should hop in the hype train and get back to streaming as soon as possible to capitalize on the anti-Niji drama. She will get a similar boost like Doki did if she does. She would easily get anywhere from 80,000 - 100,000 subs on debut. Hell and if she starts a channel and releases one or two teaser videos she should get monetization before debut.

Also if she was smart and saved her money (instead of blowing it up on stupid shit like a good chunk of them seem to have done) she should have enough to last her for a few years.

I do believe the whole going back to study thing, but if its JP related, she could move to JP and take courses on the side. Not rush herself. Diplomas dont mean shit anyways.
Avoiding the drama tourist is probs the reasons she limited herself to singing streams and not a vtuber stream ngl. Or maybe she is actually learning something. Who knows. But by the sound of it she is really gonna try that hololive audition aint she.

Last edited:

DanishCookies

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

USS IOWA

Avoiding the drama tourist is probs the reasons she limited herself to singing streams and not a vtuber stream ngl. Or maybe she is actually learning something. Who knows. But by the sound of it she is really gonna try that hololive audition aint she.
I can see Kiara begging Jenma to accept Pomu to join HoloEN so she can have more girls to join her clique. 14 people is too few for her.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Archive

This tweet is funny, for reasons.

So true Rie! People really just can't help but share their degenerate interests on the internet can't they!

Salado

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
So here's a funny thing happening in ID vtuber/weebsphere some days ago. If you guys know (or heard about it), the local brand of Instant Noodles in ID, Indomie is doing a small collaboration with Hololive ID, where Ollie and Kobo ended up appearing in their latest commercial for a new type of flavors

Anyway, the collab itself is more or less just the commercial and nothing like, say, the instant noodles themselves having Ollie or Kobo in the packaging. However, a Indonesian Pemaloe (aka Kaela's simp), decided to post this post of him 'finding' what I mentioned before.

"LMAO found this being hidden at the back of the shelves when I was browsing the supermarket, should I eat it now or keep it for later?"

It's definitely fake, but everyone ended up falling for it, like KeenBiscuit for example

"I went straight to Indomaret and asked the cashier whether this variant was available or not 😥 I feel ashamed aaaaaaaaaaa"

And it was enough to hit ID facebook fanpages and Instagram weeb news groups

All the way to Ollie having to set things straight on her Nijisa- I mean Lethal Company stream

In short: A Pemaloe purposefully spread misinformations in ID for shits and giggles. Showing to the world that Pemaloes are not to be trusted. Ergo I will not trust @Negzana with my life.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
First they turned Migo into a train and now they turned her into a tree. WTF IS HAPPENING!?!?!?

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here is Mumei's Unarchived Karaoke Stream.
Nanashi Mumei Ch. hololive-EN-【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE 歌枠】 ENTERING EMO HOURS-79SgmXMbf3c-20240225.jpg
Mega Link - Nanashi Mumei - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE 歌枠】 ENTERING EMO HOURS-79SgmXMbf3c-20240225
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

:sanasmile:

That shirt is pretty sick. Might buy one.
Merch: https://shop.hololivepro.com/en/products/nanashimumei_no2024

Mumei doing a karaoke in a little under an hour

I find it hilarious that people are licking their monitors over a 'middle-class scene girl with a Freddy Krueger sweater' design, but I understand the nostalgia hits hard here: we love the crazy. They were the jirai-kei women of the west after all I almost got stabbed by one armed with scissors.

Joru is playing the Megaman 8bit Deathmatch DOOM WAD

:holohag: :hololove:

That doom wad looks awesome, I'm amazed by peoples' creativity with doom sometimes. I'm not familiar with her, does she play these often?
Yes, she only plays old games and usually play DOOM WADs by the saturdays where she got a bit more time. She lives in Japan and streams by 6PM JST, so it's a bit hard for westoids, nonetheless when she's up it's always fun to see her hit her head against a wall for hours. :pomuLove:

If you're interested exclusively in creative DOOM WADs, Professor Bloom, confirmed malehag (37) and music teacher, streams DOOM every wednesday, and he's probably from New England so his times are more doable for wagies:

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Joru is playing the Megaman 8bit Deathmatch DOOM WAD
That doom wad looks awesome, I'm amazed by peoples' creativity with doom sometimes. I'm not familiar with her, does she play these often?

EDIT:
If you're interested exclusively in creative DOOM WADs, Professor Bloom, confirmed malehag (37) and music teacher, streams DOOM every wednesday, and he's probably from New England so his times are more doable for wagies:
Yeah, I really like Doom mods, I used to have a lot of fun trying out mods that I saw on icarusLIVES, though I haven't done it in years. I love seeing people stream doom mods that I might like to try, so I'll definitely check Bloom out, thanks for the rec.

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

This femboy. Remember when he got a girl to stream for him and a bunch of simps dropped a shitload of superchats. Also the shit with his "OC" which was one of the girls from Hibike Euphonium.

I wonder if they will be going through their whole April 2024 thing they announced in their Amerily channel. Seems they were going to try out actual Idol shit but back then i dont think they had signed in with Hololive.

The most important is that even though he spends about 50% of stream reading superchats, he has managed to shill everyone he has collabed with. Hell that one channel that had some PR professor had about 300 subs and they are at 800 now. Rima got a few thousand subs. Nousagi also got a few thousand subs. He realized that there is a niche to discuss weird shit in the Vtuber sphere without having to deviate too much from his regular content and even his regulars find this Vtubing thing interesting given all the legal shit that can happen. This is what Balldo man should have done but instead he went full retard.

The guy also seems to know quite a lot about anime so he's not a complete tourist.

She can always return to streaming with whatever model she can commission. Hell she could drop $10,000 on a new model and make that back in 2 weeks. I think that she should hop in the hype train and get back to streaming as soon as possible to capitalize on the anti-Niji drama. She will get a similar boost like Doki did if she does. She would easily get anywhere from 80,000 - 100,000 subs on debut. Hell and if she starts a channel and releases one or two teaser videos she should get monetization before debut.

Also if she was smart and saved her money (instead of blowing it up on stupid shit like a good chunk of them seem to have done) she should have enough to last her for a few years.

I do believe the whole going back to study thing, but if its JP related, she could move to JP and take courses on the side. Not rush herself. Diplomas dont mean shit anyways.
Legal Mindset also runs around the online circles that talk about how Disney is circling the drain (if you want a true rabbit hole, look into the Reedy Creek special district; Disney had legal control of an entire county in the State of Florida and did the kind of expected mass corruption things), so he's actually used to dealing in a lot of niches. He's pretty straight forward about the media personality parts of doing Video Legal Discussions, but he's pretty transparent about it. And, yes, he's the type of guy that will absolutely take to having an anime avatar. At least he didn't become a Kpop Stan.

And the less one has to learn about "pixie dusters" the better off everyone is.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Will Juna ship the merch

@1:05:50
Do you really want to hear geeking out about John Washington Carver because I (forma de anime girl) am willing to do a lot for the sake of comedy.
I do in fact want more vtubers covering science and the history of science, so by all means...
Mumei is becoming a goth girl on the anniversary of Rushia's termination.
The goal is total Holo gothification.

Kiara and the twins are the final bosses.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
The logical conclusion to "You will never be Japanese" I suppose.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. They will be Japanese.
:makotomisaki::akiramisaki:

niggaphil

>Saw The Proctor recommended some weird Vtuber again
>Went to check her youtube channel
>The name sounds very chinkish, not even japanese word
>decided to check her twitter bio
>Speak Eng, Cantonese, and Chinese. Limited Japanese (Just like Dokibird)

Yup, my guess is correct.
After grooming Kirche and the doll, now Proctor grooming chink pussy

My opinion of Proctor is getting downgraded again
:dokiSmug:

Screenshot_20240225-181617_Samsung Internet.jpg

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Shioriha Ruri back with Blue Archive.

Last stream she ended it in tears after a dramatic moment.

Surprise cover duo with Lui and Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona at 8PM JST tomorrow.

From map exploration to city building, AZKi starting a new game at 10PM JST.

Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu late night singing stream at 11.30PM JST.

Are you as well organised with your paid subscriptions as 774inc's Shishio Chris with her ero memberships?

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom