"Pain, yatta!"Mori Calliope
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
The Prostate is retiring.jpg

I'm so sorry to report that the rumor is our dear leader himself will be retiring from his VTuber activities. Anyone have that in the Dead Pool?

braindoko

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Whelp even if you wanted to "Watch for the livers" they're all cancelling shit anyway. 1707164758043.png

Tubedude

Whelp even if you wanted to "Watch for the livers" they're all cancelling shit anyway. View attachment 62868
Considering they'd likely catch shit from the angry mob at the moment, I don't blame them for cancelling streams.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Considering they'd likely catch shit from the angry mob at the moment, I don't blame them for cancelling streams.
No doubt, people are out for blood and already harassing. Vivi was smart to disable comments.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
In 3.5 hours, Lia is going to tell you why Vtuber fans suck.

Incredible bait, can't wait to see what she's cooking.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
In 3.5 hours, Lia is going to tell you why Vtuber fans suck.

Incredible bait, can't wait to see what she's cooking.

If we're talking about Phase Connect fans specifically, the poach memes actually piss off fishman and the girls a little because it annoys or scares off potential talent fish is trying to negotiate with.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If we're talking about Phase Connect fans specifically, the poach memes actually piss off fishman and the girls a little because it annoys or scares off potential talent fish is trying to negotiate with.
Imagine biting bait and writing an essay on what it tastes like.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

🐺 Time

No comment for this one just watch

Bonus Sayu clip coming later today or tomorrow time permitting

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
The laughing purple dragon may be gone but the giggly purple cow will be live in ~5 min after being gone for a week due to being sick. Knowing her she's probably spent the whole time worrying Mini Moo's are all gonna move on so be sure to stop by and show some love.

lakyus

Very cute underwear
Early Adopter

Lord Umbra

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
No doubt, people are out for blood and already harassing. Vivi was smart to disable comments.

Nijisanji put crosshairs on all their heads. Definitely can't blame them for laying low.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Givin that it is a slow Monday to which nothing happened at all, bear in mind that at least on these dull, motionless days we still have absolute autism

Stunned But Dumb

Givin that it is a slow Monday to which nothing happened at all, bear in mind that at least on these dull, motionless days we still have absolute autism

I don't know how to feel about passing the period of people who played undertale. I mean, yeah it's ten years old, but still...

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love

I don't know how to feel about passing the period of people who played undertale. I mean, yeah it's ten years old, but still...
After having to deal with the Undertale fandom, She made the right decision to stay away form anything Undertale related.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Undertale is right there with Rick and Morty for me. Maybe it's absolutely amazing and life changing shit, but I'll never know because their fandoms are all annoying cunts that have kept me far away.

Anyway, time for Ina to ruin her life with Palworld.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Punished Lurker

Kuro has officially begun his transition to fleshtuber

Anyone knows why did he decided to show his face? I remember it was a goal of his donothon to show it, did he achieve it?

Top Bottom