"Huh, a good size is like, 10 inches right? lol"Fujikura Uruka

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

What does "menitrosa reculia" mean?

Don't the dancing lessons count as basically that?

Matsuri's not actually fat, though. At worst, her face got a little rounder, but she's hardly a landwhale. Judging by her RM youtube videos, at any rate.

I dunno if she's up there with Millie in roundness. But she's still cute, which is the only aspect the japanese strive for.

Matsuri (3).jpg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I wish everyone in this conversation would die.

Limkin

Is this Spectra girl british or what is her funny accent?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Here, cleanse yourselves with cute Nasa snoring.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin trying not to ddos her company site

again

edit: oh shes making a new website and not accessing the old one

the last one that she did ddosd the site and was down for a quite a while

Bronze

Feels like the personality game is slowly spreading among the phase girls, and now its Panko's turn. She's live.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

This was a TikTok she did a few days ago
Maybe you are right
BUt Fatsuri its a funny nickname :BijouBijou:

those hands are fat girl hands, I don't particularly care but she seems to be fat and the fat girl angle never lies.
What does "menitrosa reculia" mean?

I dunno if she's up there with Millie in roundness. But she's still cute, which is the only aspect the japanese strive for.

View attachment 57233
if that's her she's a landwhale by japanese standards, she's chubby by american standards and thicc by latino standards :Vesper-UNHINGED: She's way thinnier than the fat bitches who claim to be american idols though :NOWWELAUGH:
For the spanish, had to look it up and is "despicable liar" reculia according to my basic ass googlin is a regional swear from chile it seems.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

"Just got done eating Thanksgiving bullshit and try not to puke it back up laughing your ass off challenge."
:SelenHAHAhere:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Oh so she became a raging femcel and literally fell in love with her viewers. She's going right to the top of the "Hololive members most likely to make an onlyfans" list.

something something make her worse

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Funnily enough, Kizuna Ai, who did livestreaming and livestreaming games first (she started it in the first half of 2017, while the rest of the big four wouldn't follow until 2018, after the current industry leaders had already adopted the concept).

Of the current generation of corporate leaders, Niji were the first to go all in on L2D rather than 3D (cheaper, easier to handle, and well received because 3DPD), and they went all in on game streaming within three months of existing.

Holo was pretty streaming focussed from the start, too, just not specifically on games.

But both ultimately just did what Kizuna Ai had already been doing before either existed.

Hail to the Queen

View attachment 57219

(Buy NFTs)
1700767474918.png

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder making some sort of an amateur game development stream, I guess she still wants to git gud and liked playing around with PICO-8

Her previous PICO-8 projects:
Amicore Keyboard
Hug The Bucko

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

It took Bae just short of one year to finish Persona 5 Royal, so she's made a special video for the one year anniversary of starting the game.

It was so wholesome seeing how much joy she got out of playing it but, goddamn, before P5R she would do nice fairly short streams but this game made 6+ hour streams her norm now.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

It took Bae just short of one year to finish Persona 5 Royal, so she's made a special video for the one year anniversary of starting the game.

It was so wholesome seeing how much joy she got out of playing it but, goddamn, before P5R she would do nice fairly short streams but this game made 6+ hour streams her the norm now.

This is the perfect guest list for this. Subaru also finished P5R about 2 weeks ago. She was also doing 5-6 hour streams so keeping up was a struggle but her reactions and emotional peaks were easily worth it. Koyori finished P5R about a week or 2 before Subaru as well. They both loved Sojiro so I'm sure they'll be excited to try his curry.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom