Fresh Meat Kiwi Farms Account Dumps Alleged Phase-Connect Doxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Ah shit here we go Again

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
She knows Sakana from university or something along those lines. She’s in a lot of the same Asian business networking groups as him in Vancouver. She uses them to sniff around for a rich husband or some kind of big career break. Her name and information is out there. The first thing she often asks a man she’s interested in dating is for his Spotify playlist. There is nothing shocking or scandalous that I saw.

But yeah, not surprising if you watch her.

desudesu

Cosplay to camgirls. so who's gonna be the one who turns out to be an actual prossy

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I honestly dont think this has to do with the broader dox considering how piss easy the info was to find, to the point where a tweet picture was traced back to an OF leak site

Cosplay to camgirls. so who's gonna be the one who turns out to be an actual prossy

Inb4 Remi or Erina

Bronze

I honestly dont think this has to do with the broader dox considering how piss easy the info was to find, to the point where a tweet picture was traced back to an OF leak site
The person behind might still be the same. Or at least from their circle, if we assume they have one. If they are malicious they will use any method, especially since the big one didn't do jack shit

The link is posted to /tsunX/ 10 min ago, also taken down. Someone's trying to stir shit with it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The person behind might still be the same. Or at least from their circle, if we assume they have one. If they are malicious they will use any method, especially since the big one didn't do jack shit

The link is posted to /tsunX/ 10 min ago, also taken down. Someone's trying to stir shit with it.
That is possible, but we're also talking about info that does not require much beyond a single coomer going "hey i recognize that hoe" and a single google

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
There isn’t anything surprising about Lumi either. I would have dropped the full dox if there was anything there. She is exactly what everyone thinks she is.
A woman that struggles every day not to drop slurs in her every day life? Good to know.
:smugselen:

The first thing she often asks a man she’s interested in dating is for his Spotify playlist.
Oh hell yeah. Would be the perfect time to bust out my best black metal playlist. I'm sure some Rotting Christ or Leviathan would be perfect to swoon a menhera woman like her.
:smugina:

AlphaConvict

We truly approach the point where any reasonable attractive woman has exposed it all on the internet before.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We truly approach the point where any reasonable attractive woman has exposed it all on the internet before.
The sexual revolution and its consequences
:smugselen:

I Wanna Die

I'm just waiting for us to find out one of them is married with kids and it's not Tenma

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm just waiting for us to find out one of them is married with kids and it's not Tenma
Pippa....

(Edit: didnt see the "with kids" but shhh ignore that)

Salado

JMForte

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Limkin

Imagine acting surprised about Dizzy being a gold digger after she said on a public stream, if the guy doesn't have a house worth at least 1 million she isn't interested in dating him. Also, I am not surprised about a hot girl trying out doing lewd streams, but I am surprised with straight up lesbo stuff. Tenma is probably sleeping with a shotgun next to her, being seemingly the only person in the company who is into men

I Wanna Die

Browsing the simpcity thread shows the same pics she posted when she was Yazaki being uploaded to the thread in Jan 2023.

The thread was basically dead until Dec last year, it may just be a coincidence and some coomer stumbled across it.

Last edited:

niggaphil

She knows Sakana from university or something along those lines. She’s in a lot of the same Asian business networking groups as him in Vancouver. She uses them to sniff around for a rich husband or some kind of big career break. Her name and information is out there. The first thing she often asks a man she’s interested in dating is for his Spotify playlist. There is nothing shocking or scandalous that I saw.
Thank god Sakana is gay, and didn't fell for Dizzy :smugselen:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Are we sure everyone is not looping on the all Asians look the same meme? What hard evidence do we have that they are the same person outside of them being relatively the same age and looking alike?

I Wanna Die

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom