"In my defense, I regret nothing. And nobody can control me because I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed"Noir Vesper

Fall of 2024 Twitch Banning Spree

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Some asshole Twitch admin apparently has a hate-boner for vtubers (big surprise), and has decided to go on a banning spree. I made this thread to collect all of the bans that we can find.

1 New

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Honeko.jpg

Zentreya.jpg
Zentreya said:
Huh. In all the years I’ve been on Twitch, I’ve always played by the rules and knew where the lines were.
Ive never gotten a warning. 😶
I had basically the equivalent of a one piece swimsuit for less then 5 minutes, far from screen.
I think something’s definitely is going on..
(This one's only a warning, probably because she has a company behind her)

There was also one from a guy called Yagiluro, but he apparently deleted the tweet.
Luro.jpg

Edit: Some of the tweets wouldn't embed for some reason, so I just uploaded the twitch message and archived the tweet.

Last edited:
2 New

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
An asmr vtuber got also banned for sexual content. Took a day to receive an email.

A

A

But to be fair, she is a total whore. Like kick level whore. ( she also stream on kick )

3 New

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

I don't speak Mexican, so I know nothing about this vtuber. It's possible that her suspension/warning was earned. I kind of doubt it, though, given the circumstances.
Miya.png
Miya said:
Hey @TwitchSupport

Today I just opened some Magic The Gathering cards, with gloves on, covering my arms, talking about my chronic illness, when you flagged the stream as sexual content ?!?!

I did not even make any crude jokes, I was talking about normal things, about to open magic cards.
Now the VOD is not available, I really want this VOD back since I liked this content a lot.

Could we maybe fix this ?!

Those are all of the ones I can find, right now.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Based twitch admin :mikoInshanya: Inshallah virtual whores and pedobait shall have no place in our sacred kingdom

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Based twitch admin :mikoInshanya: Inshallah virtual whores and pedobait shall have no place in our sacred kingdom
Thats not the point and you know it. Camwhores on twitch aren't getting banned while there are waves of vtubers getting banned for doing the same if not less than the camwhores.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thats not the point and you know it. Camwhores on twitch aren't getting banned while there are waves of vtubers getting banned for doing the same if not less than the camwhores.
3DPD is halal, vwhores are haram, so says the Qran.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
1726624057997.png

I remember this woman got banned and when i went to check she was doing a bath stream, twitch believed she was FAT and banned her during a donothon

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
View attachment 78529

I remember this woman got banned and when i went to check she was doing a bath stream, twitch believed she was FAT and banned her during a donothon
Code:
https://x.com/KawaiiGrin/status/1834612242379309182
https://x.com/KawaiiGrin/status/1835136634167198103
https://x.com/KawaiiGrin/status/1835574814586949739
I think this one might have been earned.

Edit: Is she even a vtuber? Her Twitter is full of face pics (and other body parts).
1000008358.jpg

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Code:
https://x.com/KawaiiGrin/status/1834612242379309182
https://x.com/KawaiiGrin/status/1835136634167198103
https://x.com/KawaiiGrin/status/1835574814586949739
I think this one might have been earned.

Edit: Is she even a vtuber? Her Twitter is full of face pics (and other body parts).
View attachment 78531
She is, but she also has a fansley

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
She is, but she also has a fansley
It looks like she's just a camwhore who got a one-day suspension for showering in a loose T-shirt, and then humble-bragged on Twitter that it's because her "coochie too phat 😔"

Yeah, camwhores getting a slap on the wrist for acting like whores is pretty normal for twitch.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
and then humble-bragged on Twitter that it's because her "coochie too phat
Someone in twitch staff is into that apparently

Show coochie on stream: 1 day

Slur while drunk and sobs a little: 30 DAYS OF SUSPENSION

4 New

Xuhle

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

lolwatagain

Archive
Chilldo woman has a point, any vtuber showing this much virtual ass would be banned pretty quickly.

Dr. Welshman

Pippa had a conspiracy thought that VTubers getting hit left, right and centre is due to the 'Sub-Tember' event ongoing.

Would make sense for twitch to limit how many would take advantage of the cheaper subs to support their chuuba of choice. Also add in the suspiciously times 'top female streamers on twitch' that got community noted due to it being hilarious biased against VTubers and it kind of makes sense.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Archive
Chilldo woman has a point, any vtuber showing this much virtual ass would be banned pretty quickly.

Elon too hate vtubers because why the fuck does this embed work on the forum but a barely spicy artwork doesnt embed???

tgmslc

Elon too hate vtubers because why the fuck does this embed work on the forum but a barely spicy artwork doesnt embed???
Modern Twitter/X just hates sexy content. I spend a lot of time browsing with VPN+Incognito Mode, but I have to open anything slightly spicy in a normal tab & pause vpn for it to load at all.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Modern Twitter/X just hates sexy content.
Lmao, say that to me "for you" page. I cant scroll this shit for 10 seconds before boobas start jumping at me. It is 100% my fault though.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
Top Bottom