"sigh... I want to die... Kasou Taishou SFX"Omaru Polka

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Cheri Lupina, of VReverie, and Skye Shinryu of EIEN, are both pushing flesh-tubers. What a sad state of affairs.

Kalion

:)

K-Koro-san?!
This was part of a batsu from a collab, where Okayu got to make a tweet on Korone's account

Towle

Cheri Lupina, of VReverie, and Skye Shinryu of EIEN, are both pushing flesh-tubers. What a sad state of affairs.

Is this how Reticule sees Pippa?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

JMForte

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
the vag is censored with a mosiac. maybe chiina shouldve gone with a censor too.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Lia pls
1695292899970.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
@Kuri Rinji how do you even find these people

A

For this one? An acquaintance of mine told me their friend (this zoophile) started making strange comments about animals in the past few months, so I decided to look them up on Twitter and found this. I even made a video about them once. "Hey, I want to fuck animals, but at least I'm not a bigot!", that's their whole virtuous spiel.

At first, I thought they were trolling because no one is retarded enough to admit that on social media. Then I recalled all the shit furries were up to over the decades and I guess this par for the course.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
>Zoo Pride 2023, Coexistence and Love
Jesus fucking Christ, get the rope, get the rope immediately, looks like we'll be busy tonight.
theres at least two small towns worth of these fuckers somewhere in texas too calling themselves the zoohpile alliance or something.

the amusing part is they supposedly just want acceptance of their degeneracy but apparently the two towns are at war

presumably over how to fuck animals properly

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
theres at least two small towns worth of these fuckers somewhere in texas too calling themselves the zoohpile alliance or something.

the amusing part is they supposedly just want acceptance of their degeneracy but apparently the two towns are at war

presumably over how to fuck animals properly
It's about ethics in animal fucking.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
There's ethics?
Unironically, yeah. The furry fandom is divided into all kinds of subsects and even the genuine zoophiles squabble over things like pro-contact vs anti-contact. When an animal can "consent" and when it cannot "consent". All these groups fight and point fingers at one another proclaiming they are better compared to the other groups because they are sexually attracted to genuine animals in more "ethical" ways.

Don't get me started on left-wing furries, right-wing furries, commie-furs, and nazi-furs fighting.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Don't get me started on left-wing furries, right-wing furries, commie-furs, and nazi-furs fighting.
No need to elaborate further. Just throw them all in an incinerator.

Top Bottom