"I'm here to look at robot ass for 40 hours a daaaaay I don't give a shiiiiiiit~Tenma Maemi

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Unironically, yeah. The furry fandom is divided into all kinds of subsects and even the genuine zoophiles squabble over things like pro-contact vs anti-contact. When an animal can "consent" and when it cannot "consent". All these groups fight and point fingers at one another proclaiming they are better compared to the other groups because they are sexually attracted to genuine animals in more "ethical" ways.

Don't get me started on left-wing furries, right-wing furries, commie-furs, and nazi-furs fighting.
There are sometimes, when reading about the real world, that the fictional media where the antagonist/villain plans to destroy the planet/burn everything down actually has a very strong argument in their favor. This is one of those times.

:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

1695399610054.png

Cap'n, fire up the BONK launchers!

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Unironically, yeah. The furry fandom is divided into all kinds of subsects and even the genuine zoophiles squabble over things like pro-contact vs anti-contact. When an animal can "consent" and when it cannot "consent". All these groups fight and point fingers at one another proclaiming they are better compared to the other groups because they are sexually attracted to genuine animals in more "ethical" ways.

Don't get me started on left-wing furries, right-wing furries, commie-furs, and nazi-furs fighting.
Being the internet punching bag made most retards (who actually use the word furry to describe themselves) loath other furries and seek out niche groups and cliques and get supermad if you question their tailor made echo chamber now apply these niche groups to a whole MASS of people Self Identifying as mockable.

It was twitter levels of stupid infighting and petty bullshit it IS still twitter levels of petty infighting and petty bullshit.

now add that winning formula of degeneracy cringe lack of social etiquette and self awareness give it a fursuit and tell it to fuckoff into a fire.

furries throw their shit over the smallest fucking thing grow increasingly isolated from rationality by hanging out in their terminally online club and unlike other fandoms where you can get together over thing you like

other furries hate you specifically not for anything you did but for who your friends are because chances are that DOES mean your as fucked up as they are.

Source : dealing with this shit since the start. yiff in hell all of them.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
So you are saying that Rie will never be an Anal expert

Meanwhile

Nice

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Triple post but le superduper up the ass saga continues

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Reminder Her pfp is literally her taking it up the ass
Actually in the cooter, but same difference

I doubt she's ever engaged in butt stuff, and I bet everything she's learned about anal she learned from fujo manga

@superduper can you confirm for the jury?

Anyways, here's some wholesome degeneracy from /pcg/
1695556807214.png
(Is gentle babymaking sex degenerate? I guess only when it's written publicly in reference to a fictional character)

1695556888449.png
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Reminder Her pfp is literally her taking it up the ass
Himemiya Rie almost every PC girl authoring a yaoi fanfic or doujinshi titled Ass Master 9000 would not be surprising.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Going through Youtube shorts and, well, I guess Kson has really been enjoying her time as a virtual hostess with the Like a Dragon crew. Don't be playing this in public, it's NSFW.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I doubt she's ever engaged in butt stuff, and I bet everything she's learned about anal she learned from fujo manga
But fujo stuff goes in yaoi holes, not butts.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Remi made a funny, but it's set as nudity so the tweet won't show up properly when linked.

Roca replies with the first interaction I've noticed between them (I didn't fallow their PLs though).

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

hylic

Going through Youtube shorts and, well, I guess Kson has really been enjoying her time as a virtual hostess with the Like a Dragon crew. Don't be playing this in public, it's NSFW.

Lol at the other Ai sleeping soundly in the background

Top Bottom