"Get nut on! Wait...yeah, acorn"Lottie Shinju

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I personally feel this process is too random and chaotic. Somebody needs to come out and set proper standards for this kind of thing. We need rules, like for speedrunning. You need a decent camera, proper lighting, etc. There should be a cryptographically signed app that you can use to reliably establish how long you've been abstaining beforehand, so tributes can be properly categorized without getting the habitual coomers with good genetics mistaken for the occasional indulgers who might not have so much in reserve.

yes, this is a joke I thought way too hard about, you imbeciles.
This is not the greatest post in the world, no
This is just a tribute

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm not sorry ************ and ****** and ************ and *************** for I have been shown the way and I know what I must do

09f.jpg

For legal reasons I must say that I am not Christian Bale

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
This thread was the chosen one! It was said that you would mock the Degenerates, not join them!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I personally feel this process is too random and chaotic. Somebody needs to come out and set proper standards for this kind of thing. We need rules, like for speedrunning. You need a decent camera, proper lighting, etc. There should be a cryptographically signed app that you can use to reliably establish how long you've been abstaining beforehand, so tributes can be properly categorized without getting the habitual coomers with good genetics mistaken for the occasional indulgers who might not have so much in reserve.

Nolan kept this thread together. It went downhill after his departure
doesn't help that bossman seems to be the one bonk to rule them all.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

logitech

It's about standards in tribute analysis.
its penis inspection day and the Proctor is the gym teacher
Proctor -" don't worry son I'll teach you how to wash your penis, now pull your pants down."

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
its penis inspection day and the Proctor is the gym teacher
Proctor -" don't worry son I'll teach you how to wash your penis, now pull your pants down."
proctor is Cyril Smith reborn

I don't like how she laughed like that while asking us.

its nice to have someone think of me

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Har har, pee pee joke funni. Wow you guys... peak comedy... I really hope you're joking...
Jokes on you, Kirsche compliments my cock every time I post pictures of it.
Our head janny has been compromised, we may need a replacement or a factory reset.

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
I think I was onto something when I originally asked how to mute the thread. Except, now I want to know how to delete it.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Har har, pee pee joke funni. Wow you guys... peak comedy... I really hope you're joking...

Our head janny has been compromised, we may need a replacement or a factory reset.
hes not asking you to lick it.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think I was onto something when I originally asked how to mute the thread. Except, now I want to know how to delete it.
We're just getting started

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

niggaphil

I strongly suggest the first rule we can set in this forum is the dick size need to be bigger and longer than the Gunt's dick :smugselen:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I strongly suggest the first rule we can set in this forum is the dick size need to be bigger and longer than the Gunt's dick :smugselen:
On the contrary, if you have a gunt-sized dick, you should post it. I could do with a laugh.

IdenticalPlateaus

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

niggaphil

Top Bottom