"I just finished browsing about the benefits of drinking rain water, and it's amazing. I'm going outside right now 👋 wish me luck"Kaela Kovalskia

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
If I am being completely honest, I think I'm gonna have to cede to Nenelove, as this event makes me want to abandon Phase/Idol and its orbiters and return to Hololive. Fuck it, I'll go back to watching Flayon and Altare
I love the Phase girls, but there's a reason why I went straight to Hololive clips for a pallet cleanser...

Piarro

Early Adopter
Her DMs are open, but DMing her sounds like the worst idea.
"Hey Yuko are you underage the mods said I could dm you to ask"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Her DMs are open, but DMing her sounds like the worst idea.
I don't know if leaving her DMs open to anyone is intentional or just an oversight given Twitter's been fucky with that lately, some people's settings got automatically changed when they integrated the "verified only" option, but I had a... thought.

We've seen her fans roleplay with her in the ASMR streams, post cum tributes, and as of tonight, draw art of her pissing, all in public.

Imagine what they send her in private.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If I am being completely honest, I think I'm gonna have to cede to Nenelove, as this event makes me want to abandon Phase/Idol and its orbiters and return to Hololive. Fuck it, I'll go back to watching Flayon and Altare
Normie why are you planning on watching idolshit slave-driving companies like Hololive? Go watch a true and honest agency that promotes talent freedom like vshojo or just watch an indie that you can groom into your personal (shared with 10 others) virtual egirl wife.

silentcouch

I know the stream was degen, I also however think it is a noteworthy stream considering it was initially approved by management, then pulled by management after over 3000$ was spent for the "secret goal" of her creating "yukonade in a cup." I guess I understand not having the thread shit up by people reacting and posting about it... though It is still something that is newsworthy because it is both degen and hilarious that the management would flip flop and cause potential animosity between the talent, fans and they themselves, the management.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I know the stream was degen, I also however think it is a noteworthy stream considering it was initially approved by management, then pulled by management after over 3000$ was spent for the "secret goal" of her creating "yukonade in a cup." I guess I understand not having the thread shit up by people reacting and posting about it... though It is still something that is newsworthy because it is both degen and hilarious that the management would flip flop and cause potential animosity between the talent, fans and they themselves, the management.
Feel free to make a post about it here:

Things do not always have to be in the main thread.

Hff201

Early Adopter
To cap off tonight in the most fitting way possible, /jidf/ are now arguing if squirt is piss.

I'd say never change, /vt/, but I kinda wish you would.

MostlyALurker777

Just how menhera is Yuko to love her chat so much that she would piss on stream and drink it?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I don't know if leaving her DMs open to anyone is intentional or just an oversight given Twitter's been fucky with that lately, some people's settings got automatically changed when they integrated the "verified only" option, but I had a... thought.

We've seen her fans roleplay with her in the ASMR streams, post cum tributes, and as of tonight, draw art of her pissing, all in public.

Imagine what they send her in private.
Actually if I remember right Fuyo has talked about getting lewd DMs not replying to them but saying she appreciates ALL of them

desudesu

To cap off tonight in the most fitting way possible, /jidf/ are now arguing if squirt is piss.

I'd say never change, /vt/, but I kinda wish you would.
Well don't leave us hanging is it or not?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Actually if I remember right Fuyo has talked about getting lewd DMs not replying to them but saying she appreciates ALL of them
Well that's, informative 🤔

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She....she's not actually doing this right? This is a bit right? Like she's making this seem so genuine I'm feeling disgusted. Even said "there might be a little red today."

The boo bros are treating it as if it's real and that's just making me feel more gross ngl.
View attachment 36420

I'm impressed that she was able to get Kurt's wallet out. He's normally stingy

I'm glad my bro Cat hasn't appeared on the leaderboard, this is what happens when Sleepy doesn't stream

EDIT: The TTS is amusing at least
Holy fuck lmao I haven't paid much attention to Yuko other than cursory glances since Katta won me over but it kinda blows my mind that months later it's mostly the same simps spending hundreds of dollars on donos for bits like this. And of course One Squirt Kurt is there lmao guess he's getting his kicks out before he gets sent to die for Ukraine/Israel/Trans Rights next year.
Reminder that Sava popped into Yukos stream several months ago and told her about the piss crystallization. It's entirely feasible that Yuko could crystallize her own piss and send it to a top donor.
Come on Kurt imagine the envy of the guys in the foxhole when you whip out your vial of vtuber piss!

Screenshot_20230718-011413-604.png
@Titanosaurus yeah you're right fish man should have hired the pee drinker

Hff201

Early Adopter
Holy fuck lmao I haven't paid much attention to Yuko other than cursory glances since Katta won me over but it kinda blows my mind that months later it's mostly the same simps spending hundreds of dollars on donos for bits like this. And of course One Squirt Kurt is there lmao guess he's getting his kicks out before he gets sent to die for Ukraine/Israel/Trans Rights next year.
Reminder that Sava popped into Yukos stream several months ago and told her about the piss crystallization. It's entirely feasible that Yuko could crystallize her own piss and send it to a top donor.
Come on Kurt imagine the envy of the guys in the foxhole when you whip out your vial of vtuber piss!

View attachment 36450
@Titanosaurus yeah you're right fish man should have hired the pee drinker
I had to double-check this was the real Sithis, and not a new account called "Sithis pissdrinker".

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I had to double-check this was the real Sithis, and not a new account called "Sithis pissdrinker".
Please give me some credit, I'm all about the spitsicle

chihirogumi

We're missing a literal shit eater to complete the trifecta of vtubers drinking disgusting bodily fluids today.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Hff201

Early Adopter
This isn't related to tonight's events but the ever-increasing amount of unfiltered explicit interactions in the vtuber community's been making me rethink how I feel about sexually-charged online interactions in general. Outside of the forum, I am incredibly far from being a puritan. For the longest time I genuinely haven't had an issue with "horny on main" shit because either it's someone retweeting some nice tits on the Twitter timeline which is a massive improvement from the usual political bullshit or it's some obscure fetish that's too absurd to get mad about, but the fact so many people cannot read the fucking room and recognise that just because one vtuber they watch is okay with balding unemployed thirty-year-olds hitting on them during their streams doesn't mean they'll all be. It creates this dynamic where every female vtuber will either have pressure on them to provide more provocative content than they're comfortable with to satiate these people or constantly have to shoo them away; it's an unreasonable environment for someone who just wants to play video games and hang out with the less shameless viewers in their chat.

Outside of streams themselves I realise a lot of the more extreme /vt/ posts are more of an attempt at shock humour than anything, but when the base level of sexual deviancy in the vtuber community is so high to begin with it just doesn't land. When people talking about licking armpits and BBC shit is a normal daily occurrence you can't one-up that without entering genuinely vile territories.

I don't like where this is going, I usually see the funny side of internet degeneracy as long as they're not abusing anyone or ruining chats with it, but if any of you fuckers actually start scatposting I will [fedpost redacted].

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Cunnyposters get the rope.

1689671630856.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I love the Phase girls, but there's a reason why I went straight to Hololive clips for a pallet cleanser...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Top Bottom