"Context for those new to my stream, I grew up playing three autism games: Sonic, Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts"Nyaru

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
realistically retards like him always think they are playing 4d chess while everyone else is playing asteroids also the idiot comes off as a braggart who was uninvolved in anything notable but the guy im friends with was.

in other words he might be too turbo tarded to realize he can get doxxed just as easily.
No let him play chess, Asteroids requires more skill

Wait, I think I'm taking the wrong lesson from this

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Gotta love that the only reason we are now going after these fags is because they spread false pippa rrats.
:pippasquish:Pipthread, Pipforum:pippasquish:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Heads up, deleted some posts for Opsec and other reasons. Please expect a more indepth Janny post about 'archival' stuff in the future due to webhost's TOS.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Too bad we don't have any kind of chat service that could possibly host this kind of stuff with little to no fear of affecting anything here...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Too bad we don't have any kind of chat service that could possibly host this kind of stuff with little to no fear of affecting anything here...
Nobody wants to use your Onlyfans Proctor, you silly cucumber tea sandwich.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
yeah some kind of discord would be ideal. :smugpipi:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm sure Aprimum is so proud.

Catbox backups: 1 / 2 / 3

The thing I don't get is that despite being a shameless attempt at fanservice, these VRChat animations are just too crude to titillate. Those unsettlingly stuttery jiggle physics are so uncanny I can't see how they'd provoke any reaction beyond an awkward smirk, it's not hot, it's just sorta there.

EDIT: To further demonstrate my point, not even Short gets off to this.
image (3).jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Don't worry Cookies I'll deliver Meemaws package right on time:menhera:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Am I going to regret posting this here? Since I said I was gonna stop? Have I been brainwashed by a week of the wool being draped over my eyes?

Yes because chat is turning this into a sex thing right when I was about to link this in the main thread

EDIT: (The stream was actually amusing once the gay stopped)

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Am I going to regret posting this here? Since I said I was gonna stop? Have I been brainwashed by a week of the wool being draped over my eyes?

Yes because chat is turning this into a sex thing right when I was about to link this in the main thread

WOW! How did anyone not see this coming?!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Oh no! Some whores on twitter trying to take advantage of the new twins debut? I cant believe it ! Its crazy! On one side, fuwamoco didnt even debuted and they have 115k subs on youtube. On the other side, these two random twins been around since 2020 and they have 1.3k followers on twitch. But hey i guess fuwamoco cant kiss eachother. What a shame :ameheh:

chihirogumi

Oh no! Some whores on twitter trying to take advantage of the new twins debut? I cant believe it ! Its crazy! On one side, fuwamoco didnt even debuted and they have 115k subs on youtube. On the other side, these two random twins been around since 2020 and they have 1.3k followers on twitch. But hey i guess fuwamoco cant kiss eachother. What a shame :ameheh:

ggnwtf.PNG

I find a vtuber fan worse than brapfags.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Those tits look like unrelated assets they just pasted on later, how do people get horny over this shit

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Those tits look like unrelated assets they just pasted on later, how do people get horny over this shit
if people gets horny to some 'humanoid animals' nothing surprises me anymore

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
This is the internet, people get horny about anything and anyone, I'm willing to bet that you can post a half eaten sandwich and someone would jack off to that.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Top Bottom