"I hope all future is blessed with happiness"Pako

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

That's almost exactly how it went down when she came out during her membership stream a while ago. Although she swings both ways, as hard as it can sometimes be to believe.
With only a few rare exceptions, there's functionally no "true lesbians". It's deep into the weeds of neurology and physiology, but Women are sexually submissive to the dominant in their environmental setting while also being ruthlessly survival oriented in their actions. The "rise" of Lesbianism actually isn't. Numbers in adults are actually pretty stable and "Lesbian" always means something is wrong, and likely correctable, in their hormonal cycle states.

Which is a long way of saying "they just need better dick". That is actually true in most cases. The "trend" only exists because of the Welfare State systems. "Big Daddy" is the government. Though deep perversion appears everywhere and is its own problem. It's why ceasing to burn people at the stake, publicly, was a mistake.

VSoyBoy

Michi is very quick to prove Matara's point.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Her tits look like an ass with an unusually high asscrack and with nipples pasted on them, but like awkwardly high on the cheek. I think they call them "tube titties"?

In other words,

Contrary to popular belief, not all titties are good. If those were whipped out in front of me I'd be questioning the series of events that led me up to it, which is to say that if I regret seeing a pair of titties, something is SERIOUSLY wrong

Which is a long way of saying "they just need better dick". That is actually true in most cases. The "trend" only exists because of the Welfare State systems. "Big Daddy" is the government. Though deep perversion appears everywhere and is its own problem. It's why ceasing to burn people at the stake, publicly, was a mistake.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
With only a few rare exceptions, there's functionally no "true lesbians". It's deep into the weeds of neurology and physiology, but Women are sexually submissive to the dominant in their environmental setting while also being ruthlessly survival oriented in their actions. The "rise" of Lesbianism actually isn't. Numbers in adults are actually pretty stable and "Lesbian" always means something is wrong, and likely correctable, in their hormonal cycle states.

sir this is a wendy's

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Her tits look like an ass with an unusually high asscrack and with nipples pasted on them, but like awkwardly high on the cheek. I think they call them "tube titties"?

Contrary to popular belief, not all titties are good. If those were whipped out in front of me I'd be questioning the series of events that led me up to it, which is to say that if I regret seeing a pair of titties, something is SERIOUSLY wrong
Something wrong.

I guess Terumi is Mexican/SEA Hexa? Sigh, here we go again..
:annoyedpippa:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
She's a fucking flip she's doomed from the get go
It should've have been obvious from the start that this girl was a lost cause. I hope the 30 bucks was worth it bossman, maybe you could have asked for more payment considering her impending meltdown in the future.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Last edited:

Atlas

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The level of degeneracy increased pretty hard on the forum too. You have users publicly saying they're going to "goon" over certain vtubers. You also have a bunch of people being more open over gooning for lolis in general. I dont even think there are warnings anymore the moderation is getting pretty loose.

Where? I haven't seen any of these posts. If they're not being reported then you need to start doing so. Same with the Discord. We get thousands of messages every single day and I read maybe 5% of them because most of it is white noise. I trust anyone who has issues to actually contact staff about them and give info, because we trust that an 18+ community is mostly populated by grown adults.

She really is like a Tesco version of Hexa lol, I can't wait until proctor looses his shit over her infesting his discord and socially engineering all of the coomers and retards there too.

I never cared about Hexa being in the Discord, I only cared that she lied to my face and was attacking, harassing and manipulating other vtubers while being a completely hypocritical bitch. I care very little about idiots letting themselves get 'groomed' by her. Again; they're adults, it's simply not my problem.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Where? I haven't seen any of these posts. If they're not being reported then you need to start doing so. Same with the Discord. We get thousands of messages every single day and I read maybe 5% of them because most of it is white noise. I trust anyone who has issues to actually contact staff about them and give info, because we trust that an 18+ community is mostly populated by grown adults.
It wasnt really a complaint thus why i dont really care to report this stuff. It was just to say the degeneracy doesnt happen just in the discord but on the forum too. I dont keep tab on every degenerate comment posted but as an exemple, when you posted the Terumi #ad as a forum banner. Some guy said he was going to goon to her to prove she is goonable. These kind of comments dont happen that often but they do happen from time to time. If the guy received a warning and im just not aware then thats my bad.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I never cared about Hexa being in the Discord, I only cared that she lied to my face and was attacking, harassing and manipulating other vtubers while being a completely hypocritical bitch. I care very little about idiots letting themselves get 'groomed' by her. Again; they're adults, it's simply not my problem.
B-but proctor you have to protect the future of western civilization! We must not let our brothers fall into the clutches of witches and whores!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Even if we reported everyone for the most minor breaking of the rules (pro janny disgusting) the vibe of the forum has definitely shifted wouldposters are pretty much normal now even some of the more respectable members post SFW but still "erotic" art of their oshi there is nothing actually wrong with it but because it's allowed it slowly shifts the "vibe" of the place for better or worse.

To be clear i am not even saying warn or ban these users but the brainrot has set in and will continue to set in just a few pages ago we were talking about Hexa's Mournful Tits.

Awoogers

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Awoogers

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
how can you even go lower than a flip lol

its like slapping a disability to a handicapped cockroach
I'll take a flip 1000 times over a pajeet or an haitian.

Awoogers

I'll take a flip 1000 times over a pajeet or an haitian.
if those were my choices id just bite the bullet

niggaphil

nigga seriously? a flip of all fucking races??

have some respect for yourself nigga
so you are saying that you will die alone as flip incel or virgin because no one gonna fuck you? gotcha :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Top Bottom