"We said simple English NOT AUSTRALIAN"Kureiji Ollie

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Yeah, she's actually unironically biologically intersex. That's why her voice sounds so androgynous yet also doesn't set off the troon-filter. It's been talked about in the general thread quite a bit.
Fuck I didn't see any of that, I just saw boobies and wanted to make a joke :painpeko: oh well at least she's not a tranny :BijouBijou:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, she's actually unironically biologically intersex. That's why her voice sounds so androgynous yet also doesn't set off the troon-filter. It's been talked about in the general thread quite a bit.
Are we sure the US didn't launch a nuke on the Philippines? All of these mutants are honestly worthy of the x-men.

Also isn't having both sex organs called a hermaphrodite? The intersex bullshit sounds like some troon conceived way of obfuscating their degeneracy.

Last edited:

Ballpark_Look

Hmmm that might mean she is infertile or just extra hairy

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Fuck I didn't see any of that, I just saw boobies and wanted to make a joke :painpeko: oh well at least she's not a tranny :BijouBijou:
Aw c'mon, don't let it go that easily. Double-down, so we can have twenty pages of autistically arguing about whether it makes you gay.

Purrson

Ballpark_Look

So Blaise making a statement that the foot fetish thing is legit in her case.
A

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom