"You guys are just like, what do you call it, 'firegassing' me"IRyS

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Purrson

I gotta ask, why do people in the groomcord (and discord in general) see this kind of shit and just... ignore it? Everyone just makes a dumb non-confrontational quip or posts a reaction image and goes on with their day, nobody... reacts at all?

Nobody calls her out or makes a snarky comment about it or is critical in any way, is this normal? Why do the same people who would happily bash me over the head and mock me and make jokes at my expense (rightly so) for doing stuff like this on here say nothing when it's on discord? Same shit when purson and other fags say weird af things.

Did all you get neutered by the vet or smth?
I got muted for 24 hours for being mean to her

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Purrson

No you got muted for your degen reply lol
I'm very glad ive adopted the policy of following every fucked up joke with (this is a joke)

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I'm very glad ive adopted the policy of following every fucked up joke with (this is a joke)
What about being better at it? Practice your timing, read more, watch more. If I was a janny you'd be on your last strike.

Purrson

What about being better at it? Practice your timing, read more, watch more. If I was a janny you'd be on your last strike.
I unironically did not realize that people were just assuming most of the shit I was saying was genuine, facetious tone doesn't translate well through text I suppose. Also I don't actually have a problem with Terumi, and the joke I made was mean, but if I had made the same joke against a filp guy it would have landed much better

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
He definitely already is lol. Are you not yellow in the discord?
Stop snitching.
I unironically did not realize that people were just assuming most of the shit I was saying was genuine, facetious tone doesn't translate well through text I suppose. Also I don't actually have a problem with Terumi, and the joke I made was mean, but if I had made the same joke against a filp guy it would have landed much better
It's not about taking you seriously, it's more that your timing is so ass and you don't build before your punchlines, you don't adapt to the current topic so it reads as a sperg screaming a "joke" in the middle of the room.
Basically no one would mind, they'd even appreciate, if it was funny, but you have a bad record. Try to study the reason for the 50 KEKW's in a row because of what a chatter said.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Purrson

Basically no one would mind, they'd even appreciate, if it was funny, but you have a bad record.
My greatest weakness is I swing far more often then I hit, ive considered trying to limit myself to 1 joke post a day, to see if the scarcity will improve my decision making tbh

niggaphil

Is it just that the lighting's bad, or is she, y'know.... :MozumiPichi:
seriously, these tits are the low to mid quality of brown girls that you can find in tuk tuk patrol or trike patrol video.

You need to raise your standard, dude. :kaelaGetSomeHelp:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
how can you even go lower than a flip lol
Abbos

Flips don't have a reputation for going rama rama, and still seem to understand the concept of time.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Stop snitching.

It's not about taking you seriously, it's more that your timing is so ass and you don't build before your punchlines, you don't adapt to the current topic so it reads as a sperg screaming a "joke" in the middle of the room.
Basically no one would mind, they'd even appreciate, if it was funny, but you have a bad record. Try to study the reason for the 50 KEKW's in a row because of what a chatter said.
comedy is subjective. Not saying Purrson is funny for the record.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Not watching this, but leaving it here in advance because I guarantee the degeneracy will be off the charts.
make sure to archive it

Atlas

Is it just that the lighting's bad, or is she, y'know.... :MozumiPichi:
Come on nigga it's a fucking filp who's not even a full woman. If you want a dark skin bitch so bad then just go pick one up from the hood, At least those are actual women

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
so you are saying that you will die alone as flip incel or virgin because no one gonna fuck you? gotcha :Vesper-UNHINGED:
I'd do the funniest thing and blow up

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
:mikoInshanya:
Our fedposting, britfucking Flip would like to follow his Muslim brethren to the afterlife to partake in the most honorable fucking of 72 virgins but little does he know, he'll be one of the 72 virgins that will get sacrficed to Abdul Issalamalaikum. Enjoy your muslim dickings in muslim heaven Flip.

Inshallah!

oscillator

The Big Silly
I gotta ask, why do people in the groomcord (and discord in general) see this kind of shit and just... ignore it? Everyone just makes a dumb non-confrontational quip or posts a reaction image and goes on with their day, nobody... reacts at all?

Nobody calls her out or makes a snarky comment about it or is critical in any way, is this normal? Why do the same people who would happily bash me over the head and mock me and make jokes at my expense (rightly so) for doing stuff like this on here say nothing when it's on discord? Same shit when purson and other fags say weird af things.

Did all you get neutered by the vet or smth?
Not everyone's a dramafag, just like not everyone's a soldier. Or a keyboard warrior if you wanna replace the soldier part.

niggaphil

here's the suggestion: put the 'made in Taiwan' pager between your ballsacks and wait for it to be vibrate. It would be the most funniest thing you could contribute :dokiSmugNew:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
An intersex flip, no less.
A WHAT?!
1726762363863.png

Top Bottom