"Do not get bone lengthening surgery. Even if you are 5cm taller you are still trash."Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Atlas

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Why the hell is procter advertising this bitch again?
She paid him 30 bucks
I gotta ask, why do people in the groomcord (and discord in general) see this kind of shit and just... ignore it? Everyone just makes a dumb non-confrontational quip or posts a reaction image and goes on with their day, nobody... reacts at all?

Nobody calls her out or makes a snarky comment about it or is critical in any way, is this normal? Why do the same people who would happily bash me over the head and mock me and make jokes at my expense (rightly so) for doing stuff like this on here say nothing when it's on discord? Same shit when purson and other fags say weird af things.

Did all you get neutered by the vet or smth?
Groomcord is pretty low-energy and has mostly people who dont even consoom the forums

Atlas

She paid him 30 bucks
If I give him 30 bucks, can I get him to put up an advertisement, proclaiming his love for hexa
Nobody calls her out or makes a snarky comment about it or is critical in any way, is this normal? Why do the same people who would happily bash me over the head and mock me and make jokes at my expense (rightly so) for doing stuff like this on here say nothing when it's on discord? Same shit when purson and other fags say weird af things.
I would, but I don't feel like making an alt just to go call her a femboy

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

bothyourhouses

I gotta ask, why do people in the groomcord (and discord in general) see this kind of shit and just... ignore it? Everyone just makes a dumb non-confrontational quip or posts a reaction image and goes on with their day, nobody... reacts at all?
Gotta be a bit careful going after one of bossman's grooming interests, remember what happened to the guy who called Kirsche fat.

UberSoldat

Let it be said that we don't ignore it at all, we could use a bit of your help since you're back in it.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Let it be said that we don't ignore it at all, we could use a bit of your help since you're back in it.
That's just gonna be me screaming at random people while everyone else treats me like a party pooper, I'm only there in case some shit goes down and nobody dumps it here. For the record I don't really care, it's not my server and I have intentionally decided to stay out of it so my complaining is pure hypocritical nonsense that should be ignored, I just never understood why people act radically different for no discernible reason.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
That's just gonna be me screaming at random people while everyone else treats me like a party pooper, I'm only there in case some shit goes down and nobody dumps it here. For the record I don't really care, it's not my server and I have intentionally decided to stay out of it so my complaining is pure hypocritical nonsense that should be ignored, I just never understood why people act radically different for no discernible reason.
Because it's a huge waste of energy. Being combative in the forums is worth because (most) users read it, and you can easily quote to make a dialogue. Groomcord is transient at best, why would you start shit that would be washed by gacha stuff in less than a day? There is no reason to.
By the way, I agree with you, but my amusement over said individuals is in higher priority than the wellbeing of a gossip server, unless it's taking away the amusement of it. That's why I would be a terrible janny; I'd let everything rock as long as it's funny.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

The level of degeneracy increased pretty hard on the forum too. You have users publicly saying they're going to "goon" over certain vtubers. You also have a bunch of people being more open over gooning for lolis in general. I dont even think there are warnings anymore the moderation is getting pretty loose.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Gotta be a bit careful going after one of bossman's grooming interests, remember what happened to the guy who called Kirsche fat.
yeah imagine shilling twitch indies here :keeekiface:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The level of degeneracy increased pretty hard on the forum too. You have users publicly saying they're going to "goon" over certain vtubers. You also have a bunch of people being more open over gooning for lolis in general. I dont even think there are warnings anymore the moderation is getting pretty loose.
Just fedpost and you'll get your warning.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
1726469013719.gif

Just fedpost and you'll get your warning.
Sadly, our resident Flip fedposter only does it whenever a British woman is involved.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
"Vibes" never realize how stupid you acted because the mood was there? same for discord same for any social situation.

Yes this means using discord makes you dumber.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Last edited:

VSoyBoy

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Simps, pls understand

Dr. Welshman

At this point Ollie should just do a proper serious stream where she announces that she is gay and that she hopes people will understand.

Only to get bullied by her chat for taking so long to come out as they pretty much guessed already

:ameheh:

Dr. Welshman

At this point Ollie should just do a proper serious stream where she announces that she is gay and that she hopes people will understand.

Only to get bullied by her chat for taking so long to come out as they pretty much guessed already

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

That's almost exactly how it went down when she came out during her membership stream a while ago. Although she swings both ways, as hard as it can sometimes be to believe.

Top Bottom