"Rock 'n' roll is about things that are bad for you"Nanashi Mumei

Culinary Catastrophes

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Who knew this thread would get so much content? What is wrong with chuubas and their eating habits, man?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Who knew this thread would get so much content? What is wrong with chuubas and their eating habits, man?
Well when you take a bunch of terminally online white/asian women raised in postmodern households with no sense of order or teaching good life skills and manners, it isn't surprising when you get a bunch of people in their 20s that either have no skills or treat food like children.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Vestia Zeta have blessed us:

At first I thought what was wrong with mango, meat, and rice in one dish and then I read the ingredient list. What the hell is that shit?

Image natively archived if the tweet goes down:
1666371832247.png

Well when you take a bunch of terminally online white/asian women raised in postmodern households with no sense of order or teaching good life skills and manners, it isn't surprising when you get a bunch of people in their 20s that either have no skills or treat food like children.
I'll never understand this mentality. Cooking isn't that hard and there are a million recipes you can follow to learn over time, and it saves money. Women were a mistake.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
It's acceptable to eat things on the side, who knows why Zeta couldn't resist throwing it all in. It saves you from having to throw out food you made and don't like.

I looked up what cabe lv 50 she referred to was, just use heat to blend I guess: https://www.boncabe.com/boncabe-level-50-max-end

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Lia from Phase Connect has decided to try live cooking a dish involving a tarantula spider. If you want to join me in watching this trainwreck here is the link:

Edit: Lia says she's opened and eaten dessicant packets, which beats some rather stiff competition to be the most cursed item eaten in this thread.

Okay, here is her completed tarantula croquette, and Lia about to dig in. Bone apple teat, everyone.

1666397123200.png

Lia rated it 0/10 and nearly threw up off-screen. Great stream.

Last edited:

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
A few days ago, Koyori had a cooking stream. She said it was the first time she'd cooked in 6 months. Mixing the chicken and rice posed a slight difficulty. (Note this clipper is understandable but clearly ESL.)
1666428059269.png
1666428148317.png

I don't think she realised why this was a mistake until after the stream, and presumably after eating everything. In any case she realised before her next Asakoyo stream.
1666428278485.png

Since she was getting roasted on Twitter, she asked Lui to back her up. Lui sent her an essay which I can't read.
1666428814893.png

Note that supposedly Lui is 30 and Koyori is 32.

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Not quite a Disaster, but for some reason this turns my stomach more than most of the things on here.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this monstrosity that Chloe created last week.
oh my goodness.PNG
just an ordinary Krabby Patty.PNG

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Not quite a Disaster, but for some reason this turns my stomach more than most of the things on here.

Dude if it has milk and you add an ounce of fuckup then its immediately revolting

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Dude if it has milk and you add an ounce of fuckup then its immediately revolting
Maybe, but I don't think cheese fondue is supposed to look like orange juice, regardless of milk quantities.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The pickle menace is spreading and in unlikely places.
1667579087811.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Uruka took leftover sushi rice and dumped condensed milk over it, as a snack. No pictures of this have been found yet (thankfully).

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The worst post so far.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Uruka took leftover sushi rice and dumped condensed milk over it, as a snack. No pictures of this have been found yet (thankfully).

That's literally just discount rice pudding. Unless there was actual fish in it.

There wasn't, was there?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's literally just discount rice pudding. Unless there was actual fish in it.

There wasn't, was there?
You forget that sushi rice normally has rice vinegar in it...

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Also rice pudding gets softened up by adding milk to it.
Also Uruka might have alien taste buds.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bug Eater

Top Bottom