"I like to watch"Nanashi Mumei

Culinary Catastrophes

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Stunned But Dumb

but hey its not like mystas rice because my god my asian blood rose up to heavens
Looking into this now, I can't believe Uncle Roger even called him out. Worlds collide indeed. Dude can't even cook potatoes right. I really just knew about Kyo washing his rice in dish soap, Nijimen are a tragedy in cooking

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Look at the rice-eating chink peasants, us glorious children of EVROPA only eat wheat and potatoes like true men.

Awoogers

Looking into this now, I can't believe Uncle Roger even called him out. Worlds collide indeed. Dude can't even cook potatoes right. I really just knew about Kyo washing his rice in dish soap, Nijimen are a tragedy in cooking
and to think that hes part filipino which is one of the seanigs who put cooking on a high pedestal home cooking or not
Look at the rice-eating chink peasants, us glorious children of EVROPA only eat wheat and potatoes like true men.
oh right other than asia people normally consume bread/potatoes/pasta as carbs i always forget about that

God's Strongest Dragoon

oh right other than asia people normally consume bread/potatoes/pasta as carbs i always forget about that
You seem to forget that one of the key images of German culture (specifically Bavarian) is of a fat man in lederhosen. Do you honestly believe your culture's cuisine can keep up with a culture where enjoying food until you're a fat fuck is a noble pursuit? You fags never stood a chance.

Awoogers

You seem to forget that one of the key images of German culture (specifically Bavarian) is of a fat man in lederhosen. Do you honestly believe your culture's cuisine can keep up with a culture where enjoying food until you're a fat fuck is a noble pursuit? You fags never stood a chance.
i mean culture wise the west already have so much variety while asians just put rice on everything so you already win on that department

ever heard of pizza rice

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
i mean culture wise the west already have so much variety while asians just put rice on everything so you already win on that department

ever heard of pizza rice
No and I don't want to, I don't get how people get so (pretend) offended at pineapples when chinks and nips do shit like BBQ, mayo and fucking corn on pizza.

Awoogers

No and I don't want to, I don't get how people get so (pretend) offended at pineapples when chinks and nips do shit like BBQ, mayo and fucking corn on pizza.
they get angry because its the meta

we even have adobo with pineapples and thats normal

Stunned But Dumb

Hey, don't knock bbq chicken pizza til you try it. I had the same opinion until I had it at a party once, it really rocks

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
they get angry because its the meta

we even have adobo with pineapples and thats normal
Wait are you a pinoy? I thought you were an argensimian? Idk which is worse tbh...

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I can get the arguments around Pineapple on Pizza. I'm not a fan, but I understand the appeal. Corn and/or Mango on pizza are War Crimes.

Awoogers

Wait are you a pinoy? I thought you were an argensimian? Idk which is worse tbh...
yeah i am unfortunately a flip please understand

also corn on pizza should warrant a public execution

Awoogers

this has to be a fucking crime somewhere

apparently its rice water
why

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
this has to be a fucking crime somewhere

apparently its rice water
why

She probably put too much water in it, too much temp or didn't give the steam enough room to escape.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
For a palette-cleanser. The rock can actually cook and doesn't even need to use measurements for it.
foto_no_exif (39).jpg

Stunned But Dumb

She's funny, talented at games, clever, can cook, not menhera, self confident... whats the catch? I get nervous if I don't see a catch

Awoogers

She's funny, talented at games, clever, can cook, not menhera, self confident... whats the catch? I get nervous if I don't see a catch
She's the sane one

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
if you're talking about bijou she's thai so that obviously means she's actually a
Thailand femboy krowakaru.png.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
She's an Ina-tier slob.

Top Bottom