"no im not going to paris - the thought of going to paris makes me want to die - have fun tho y’all going"Demondice

Corporate Audition/Application Listings

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It's high time I made this thread. I intend to have TVA start to offer more general information services to the vtuber community as a whole, and an application-tracker is the most logical, obvious way forwards for now.

I'm going to make a widget soon that will display just below online members and replace the pretty useless new profile posts slot. This will display current auditions and the dates they range to and from. This thread will be where new auditions can be posted, so I know to add them to the widget.

This thread can also be used to post things like corporate employment opportunities, such as for managers, artists, clippers, etc. I will likely delete old posts with expired listings and simply add them to an archive in this OP for the sake of keeping things concise and easily accessible for zoomers here.

Any level of corporate activity is acceptable, as well as independent small groups like V-Dere and so on.

Xuhle

Sayu is offering a bunch of positions on her website varing from editor, graphic designer, merch design and so on.
Here

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Pixellink is hiring Talent Coordinators.

Bronze

Is it ok to repost ones that are in general?
Glitch stars auditions are open until end of month. Their audition is female-only right now. Vshojo's audition is until 6th August.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Variance Project is going to open their auditions very soon, they were some kind of Vgen where they offered services to streamers but now they are going the full way with their own menheras

If you are a filthy weeb that know japanese Cover is searching for menheras wrangler

Whip, adderall and tons of baby toys are required for this job

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Last edited:

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Just to remind that Holo's JP and EN branches have always open auditions.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
774inc is opening their audition.

In the site, they mentioned nationality doesn't matter but the cost travel and communications will be the applicant's responsibility.
One interesting reply wanted the company to "take off" talents who quit for six months or more and doesn't want to see someone quitting at the end of the month resurfacing as someone else in the beginning of next month, sounds like asking the corpo to enforce a strict no-compete.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Is it fine to share this thread everywhere? Is it open to read for guests? It might be of interest of some indies I'm aware of.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Is it fine to share this thread everywhere? Is it open to read for guests? It might be of interest of some indies I'm aware of.

Yeah, sure. That's kind of why I made it, really. I'll be making a widget soon[tm] that will both direct here and highlight a decent chunk of the content.

Ballpark_Look

Whatever the fuck this is?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
>older vtubers
>25+
This guy has absolutely no clue about vtuber demographics, does he?

I bet he just turned 25 himself and thinks that's some sort of accomplishment.

"Ooh, my back was a bit stiff when I woke up today! I'm so old lol time to join AARP!"

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I came across this audition announcement earlier today and didn't think much of it.

But when it came up in the TVAcord earlier, some of the people there started looking deeper into it and I joined them. Their twitter account looks like most of its older tweets have been purged, but there's still a bit of an interesting story that can be told from there.

This company, SYNKGLOBAL, currently manages two fleshtubers who seem to primarily make content about K-pop. Or, at least, they did, until…

Oh, a mutual termination?

Hmm. So I guess they have one talent left currently. And they have that talent doing a sponsorship deal with these scumbags.

But if you keep scrolling, you'll see this.

Yes, the details seem to be lost to time, at least from what I can find, but it seems like they were going to debut one or more vtubers earlier this year, but it fell through and didn't happen. Who knows if they're related, but looking around the Twitter account more, you see this tweet was made on the same day as this one.

Yeah, they bonked the guy who's currently their only talent. This tweet was closed to replies but has 2.8k retweets and 443 bookmarks.

What did this guy do to earn such fury from the K-pop community? Apparently it was this.

Now this strikes me as a lukewarm and obvious take personally, but I guess BTS stans went fucking ballistic about this to the degree that management had to step in.

To cap things off, here's their tweet from earlier this year announcing upcoming auditions for their vtuber branch (the second attempt, I guess), with obvious AI art.

tldr:
  • Only manages one other talent currently
  • Partners with BetterHelp
  • Messy termination with previous talent
  • Current audience is insane K-pop fans and management surrenders to them
  • Apparently already tried to launch a vtuber branch earlier this year but it collapsed pre-launch
  • Can't afford to license real artwork of an anime twink
I'm not telling you not to apply to them, but know what you're getting yourself into.

UberSoldat

Nenélove

God of Stereotypes
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

VSoyBoy

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Muslim VTubers? I have a feeling this might bomb. But who knows, they could blow up.
I wonder if they'll collab with Idol?

VSoyBoy

Belongs here: The VShojo JP Application deadline has been extended by about a week.
The VShojo JP Application deadline has been extended a week to put it in line with the EN deadline. One week left to get your Applications in.

Top Bottom