"If you look at it from a different perspective, no one is on their right mind in holoID; I thought Zeta and Kaela was very seiso, I thought Zeta was that sweet, ah dere-dere in holoID, but it turns out, she has a few screws loose; ...I don't know what to make of Kaela anymore, she's a monster; From before I could tell 'oh Kobo is gonna be the loud one' but then, then Zeta and Kaela really did a very big damage, they surprised me!"Kureiji Ollie

Corporate Audition/Application Listings

hara돌

⋆⊹˚₊ i돌? hara돌! ₊˚⊹⋆
EN:
Super super super tiny "corpo" Vanguard VT is opening auditions on November 1 (I'm only posting this because I think the third model is kind of cute)

KR:
Auditions are closing soon for Artisons- a corpo? group? established by a moderately well-known Live2D rigger named Irus (he's done some work for V&U and other various KR corpos). The models look alright I suppose. Auditions close October 18, 11:59PM KST

https://forms.gle/y4VDfE2Vj7nQFJDr7

PROJECT(i) has opened auditions for both male and female vtubers. Their first vtuber project HONEYZ has been quite successful with an original single and some talented singers (my favorite being Aya). They clarify that this audition isn't for a second generation of HONEYZ but a separate project. No posted end date but it's listed as "2024 4th quarter auditions" so I'm assuming they'll close before the end of the year.

They're also looking for video editors

JP:
UUUM (the largest MCN in Japan) and AKA Virtual (a vtuber agency based in JP with ID talents) have partnered for Irix Academy, a male vtuber project. Applications are accepted as individuals or in groups of 4. Auditions close November 5

Top Bottom