"Mr. Syrios! LOL!"Harusaki Nodoka

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Shhh, please don't tell Chase. He still hasn't figured it out.
Oh he knows all of it, granthh/thhrang/Yuni Luna/Zax/Null/Joel Thomas/whatever-other-name-you-choose-to-go-by today! Zoomerchan is on the case and you will be exposed soon!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Oh he knows all of it, granthh/thhrang/Yuni Luna/Zax/Null/Joel Thomas/whatever-other-name-you-choose-to-go-by today! Zoomerchan is on the case and you will be exposed soon!
thhrangbros... it's so over...

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So today he has spent all day tweeting about how he found the real Joel and apparently just reported him to Twitter and got him banned.

Sure, dude.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Chase is now saying he was molested by a pedo. lol.
Sounds at least plausible to me, considering the extent of his sexual deviancy. It doesn't explain why he started going after her in the first place, but if true it might explain why he latched onto the "zax is a groomer and those enabling him must be punished" concept so hard once he encountered that narrative.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

No she fucking doesnt? She makes fun of people sure but she aint your edgy Yamanba saying tranny bashing libs owning edgelord you make her out to be

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
(...)she aint your edgy Yamanba saying(...)
Obligatory counterpoint.

But yeah, jokes aside, the funniest part about what he's saying is that she literally addressed the Harry Potter stuff numerous times on the last stream and said that her not playing it has nothing to do with the Twitter mobs and instead all has to do with her not caring about the franchise + thinking the game looks boring. She literally made fun of the Twitter brigade multiple times and denounced what they did to Pikamee, etc.; what I am getting at is, Chase has no clue what the hell he's talking about - which is par for the course with him, lol.

Potatohead

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
He's live now, if you've got nothing better to do. Playing Genshin to me and only me. Said something like "if you're a refugee from a streamer playing the wizard game, you're welcome in this community." Hasn't said anything too insane yet but hopefully it'll come.

He seems to be capturing the game audio through his microphone instead of directly from the game for some reason.

Edit: He keeps watching his viewer count and numberfriending himself. "Four viewers now! Wow!"

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
He seems to be capturing the game audio through his microphone instead of directly from the game for some reason.
He learned from the best, after all.
DspGaming-300x300.jpg

Ah Jesus Christ above, English dub Gensneed, I can't deal.

*CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK* *indecipherable mumble* *CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK* *smashes mouse on table like a gorilla*

Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
He learned from the best, after all.
DspGaming-300x300.jpg
Chase is like an unholy amalgam of a bunch of lolcows. He had the "GET EVERYTHING ABOUT ME OFF THE INTERNET NOW" and the "comparing himself to Jesus" arcs of CWC within two days, is about as competent a streamer as DSP, is even worse at gayops and ayylawging Pippa than Ralph was, seems to flip-flop between the politics of people like Vaush and Queen Keh-Falls (also sharing the interest in horsecock and minors), and lest we forget the Satanic Zoosadism.

I think Chase might just truly be a product of the Dimensional Merge.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Potatohead

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:shiinastare:How is it still going on and how is still so..... DAMNIT CHASE! :annoyedpippa: You got to Pippa, you can't TROLL YUNI TOO! :panik:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Last edited:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm going to go fucking lightheaded from laughing. Jesus-fucking-Christ.
:whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory::whatastory:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Chase is like an unholy amalgam of a bunch of lolcows. He had the "GET EVERYTHING ABOUT ME OFF THE INTERNET NOW" and the "comparing himself to Jesus" arcs of CWC within two days, is about as competent a streamer as DSP, is even worse at gayops and ayylawging Pippa than Ralph was, seems to flip-flop between the politics of people like Vaush and Queen Keh-Falls (also sharing the interest in horsecock and minors), and lest we forget the Satanic Zoosadism.

I think Chase might just truly be a product of the Dimensional Merge.
The merge has only gotten stronger, now it's reaching out into our dimension and creating new lolcows.
Colliding with vtubing has only nourished the rift between dimensions, bringing forth a truly twisted abomination like chase.

Maybe dear sneeder was right all along? He understands these occult subjects more than anyone, maybe he didn't want us near the lolcows so this wouldn't happen, chuuba autism is just too dangerous to let cows manifest from it.

Potatohead

I really didn’t expect tthrang to catfish this guy’s voice through merely zero effort shitposting, holy based. Pogchamp even.

Top Bottom