"15 calories, that's like a pie right?"IRyS

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Oh God, please let all my enemies be as dense as le ebin trole Joel David "Chase" Thomas.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I feel like this is the start of a new chapter in schizo lolcow that's starting up. Making my prediction things are only gonna go up from here on out.

I blame @superduper for my top secret identity being exposed to Chase.

Maybe he figured it out on his own? Maybe he's learning and ... oh who am I kidding lol!

Also how come you guys get all the fun, I make fun of him too!

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
That chain post has to be one of the saddest things he has posted yet imho
Seriously, I think he must have had is brain fried at some point :gsh:IQ seems chilly, fall/winter temps?
Also how come you guys get all the fun, I make fun of him too!
The cow extends his pasture to the farms if you actually want to hand-feed him. Yuni(thhrang) and Reticule seem to have Joel more than taken care of, though, don't go out of your way.

:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
Maybe one day he'll realize he should stop being a coomer and get off the internet for his own good, no value gained for him here
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
Anyways, have fun with Joel hitting on you, yuni/thhrang :lolwat:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The cow extends his pasture to the farms if you actually want to hand-feed him. Yuni(thhrang) and Reticule seem to have Joel more than taken care of, though, don't go out of your way.
Maybe I should just keep eying the other sperg I found ayuttv for anything interesting instead of trying to get in on someone elses cow.
Edit: Nevermind they went completely private after all the ridicule they recieved.

kiwi post
I blame @superduper for my top secret identity being exposed to Chase.

He deleted the tweet LMFAO!

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So to sum everything up, Pippa is Pippa, Thhrang is Yuni, Shallow Wave is Zaxx and used to be married to Pippa's sister, Reticule and Hff201 know Pippa in real life, and I think I'm me, but I'll have to check all of that later.

I think that clears everything up.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Anyways, have fun with Joel hitting on you, yuni/thhrang :lolwat:
I still can't believe that @Reticule's psyops were that fucking effective on him. It's literally insane.

@Reticule, I am sorry for making fun of you in the past - you have fully made up for your sins tonight with that fantastic display. Godsneed.

Potatohead

Can you even call this a psyop? It’s just a mentally challenged individual taking everyone at face value, and people leaning into the joke. I’m genuinely impressed that he hasn’t figured it out by now; do you guys think this charade will last past a week?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Can you even call this a psyop? It’s just a mentally challenged individual taking everyone at face value, and people leaning into the joke. I’m genuinely impressed that he hasn’t figured it out by now; do you guys think this charade will last past a week?
I'll be impressed if it lasts past Henri waking up. I'll die, thank you forever, if it somehow gets him and Henri to sperg out at each other. Hope Pippa actually sees the thread too :^)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I still can't believe that @Reticule's psyops were that fucking effective on him. It's literally insane.

@Reticule, I am sorry for making fun of you in the past - you have fully made up for your sins tonight with that fantastic display. Godsneed.
Calling it a psyop is generous at best. This guy is just so autistic he cannot tell what is a joke and what isn't. At this rate you guys are gonna drive a wedge between him and Henri.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
You fricking slut, why are you hitting on your sisters boyfriend now?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Yea im still making fun of reticule. Hes a weirdo.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hell if I know why it worked, was just a bit of fun.

You fricking slut, why are you hitting on your sisters boyfriend now?
Such a hussy, it's why the rift is there to begin with.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Does he even know what Yuni / @thhrang's avatar actually looks like?
00009-122398182-soft cinematic___.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Hope Pippa actually sees the thread too :^)

I agree, but if anyone superchats her about this new lore, they deserve to be strung up by their ovaries. Don't break containment on this, as the kids used to say.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is peak kino kantent

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
He actually reminds me of pre-2011 chris, this bullshit with 5 shitposters trolling the guy by pretending to be dozens of other people
All we need now is someone to pretend to be Yagoo who wants to pick him up for Holostars.

Top Bottom