"All of my friends say I wear like Grandmacore clothing"S.S. Isa

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
80524-5dedff9df652899ed0282581087154b6.jpg
God forbid a man have a hobby.

Spooked But Lobotomized

I know its definitely not as interesting as I'm imagining, but I want to know how he got back in

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

If you see a jamaican in the pizza shop, alt f4, they WILL give you food poisoning. Do NOT think it was a fluke, it wasn't. That's the real black excellence running through your GI track causing havoc, it comes with the meal. Tasted great tho.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If you see a jamaican in the pizza shop, alt f4, they WILL give you food poisoning. Do NOT think it was a fluke, it wasn't. That's the real black excellence running through your GI track causing havoc, it comes with the meal. Tasted great tho.
How did it feel coming out? Did it burn your asshole mon?

Topo Chico

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
The general thread reminded me of this, but if you like listening in on tabletop sessions but despise critical role and other normie infection vectors, I'd like to recommend The Courtesy Flush and The Black Pants Legion, the rpg podcasts can be found on both youtube and podtail. BPL is probably more known for the Tex Talks Battletech series, but I originally knew of the channel for DF and SS13 content.

Shilling over.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I have decided, I'm getting a turducken for Thanksgiving this year. May the sweet embrace of American cooking envelop my arteries in deliciousness. :subaruclapping:

Top Bottom