"You're all a buncha ding-dang diddly poop-heads, sometimes"Amiya Aranha

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp

This video should have featured @niganon.

What I really don't get about simps is that they're wasting time and effort on a woman will never date them (or any guy who isn't a celebrity). Imagine being such a loser, that you're choosing a mid female streamer over the 8/10 cashier at your grocery store. What happened to "plenty of fish in the sea"? Like bro if you go outside, you'll find that there's plenty of women that are more likely to fuck you and hotter than the content creator that you're simping for.

VSoyBoy

What I really don't get about simps is that they're wasting time and effort on a woman will never date them (or any guy who isn't a celebrity). Imagine being such a loser, that you're choosing a mid female streamer over the 8/10 cashier at your grocery store. What happened to "plenty of fish in the sea", like bro if you go outside, you'll find that there's plenty of women that are more likely to fuck you and hotter than the content creator that you're simping for.
Shush, Proctor might hear you!
Guy spends half his streams sucking up to Kirsche, wouldn't want to let him know it's all a giant waste of time.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What I really don't get about simps is that they're wasting time and effort on a woman will never date them (or any guy who isn't a celebrity). Imagine being such a loser, that you're choosing a mid female streamer over the 8/10 cashier at your grocery store. What happened to "plenty of fish in the sea"? Like bro if you go outside, you'll find that there's plenty of women that are more likely to fuck you and hotter than the content creator that you're simping for.
I will take your advice to heart and kidnap the local cashier

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Date isnt a goal, but attention is. Female attention is a really powerful thing and guys get feral just at the thought that a cute girl might be looking at them for like 5 second. Esp touch starved men. Esp over the internet.

A Source Filmmaker

I will take your advice to heart and kidnap the local cashier
Jokes aside. My point is, there's better options out there.
8qiui2.jpg

Shush, Proctor might hear you!
Guy spends half his streams sucking up to Kirsche, wouldn't want to let him know it's all a giant waste of time.
I mean, like all other female CCs, Kirsche's standards for men are impossible for any guy-who isn't an Hollywood or internet celeb-to meet. Her type of guy, is literately Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. The red pill community is cringe, but they aren't wrong when they say "men date down, women date up", thus why you'll never see or hear of a female content creator, dating an average nobody, let alone a fan of theirs.

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Credit to Proctor, unlike most simps he's actually had Kirsche on his stream before... where he proceeded to confess is love to her in the most cringe way possible.Never mind, I'm not giving Proctor credit for that

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Credit to Proctor, unlike most simps he's actually had Kirsche on his stream before... where he proceeded to confess is love to her in the most cringe way possible.Never mind, I'm not giving Proctor credit for that
Multiple times. It was painful to watch. He really needs a wrangler wingman who will just yell "anyone wants more drinks?" when prostate starts talking about his mom or something

A Source Filmmaker

Date isnt a goal, but attention is. Female attention is a really powerful thing and guys get feral just at the thought that a cute girl might be looking at them for like 5 second. Esp touch starved men. Esp over the internet.
Very true. Those guys really need to touch grass and go outside.

Any guy watching a female CC-vtuber and fleshtuber-hoping to date them is cringe, let alone completely delusional. Unlike fan girls or female simps, there has NEVER been a case of female e-celeb dating a fan or even an average nobody. There needs to be a narrative to pushed to these losers, that their "Oshi" would never date a guy who isn't a celebrity. Cause the reality is, the only guys who have at least a 50% chance with a female e-celeb are other male e-celebs who are no less than 6/10 and at least have more followers than the female e-celeb in question.

Wait a sec, is that true?!?!?

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Jokes aside. My point is, there's better options out there.
View attachment 71196

I mean, like all other female CCs, Kirsche's standards for men are impossible for any guy-who isn't an Hollywood or internet celeb-to meet. Her type of guy, is literately Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. The red pill community is cringe, but they aren't wrong when they say "men date down, women date up", thus why you'll never see or hear of a female content creator, dating an average nobody, let alone a fan of theirs.
I'm a gold digger, give me the millionaire streamer.

VSoyBoy

We're all his wingmen, let's get bossman a suitable gal boys!
There's plenty of fish in the sea and he chose a whale. Can't help a man like that.
I'm obviously only talking about her size in a purely metaphorical sense, like clout. I would never insult the Bossman's girl like that.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

UberSoldat

Multiple times. It was painful to watch. He really needs a wrangler wingman who will just yell "anyone wants more drinks?" when prostate starts talking about his mom or something
@azlk Pull up your bingo card, would you kindly?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
"Send me the playlist" - Hexa yesterday
*Hexa doesn't read discord DMs*

This is why we cant have nice things.

Halal Gaming

Why the fuck nobody reads the rules of this site?
All the answers to the questions are there

A Source Filmmaker

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
"Send me the playlist" - Hexa yesterday
*Hexa doesn't read discord DMs*

This is why we cant have nice things.
She reads DMs. Maybe it's a you problem. :smugpipi:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
This Sektur arc is incredibly gay so far.

opera_9GbYRNkvjU.png

Top Bottom