And Benito Mussolini and the Blue Meanie

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
You dont how much that filter has nerfed me. If I don't go 5 minutes in that discord without calling a vtuber a whore I die
just call them harlots like i usually do

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I'm personally a fan of using vtubers to convey insults and slurs. It's more fun when they say than when I do. For example, when wanting to call someone a whore, I like this clip:

Koronesuki

X-Potato
I'm personally a fan of using vtubers to convey insults and slurs. It's more fun when they say than when I do.
I agree.

For example, when wanting to call someone a whore, I like this clip:

I've seen this clip out of context before, but I just now noticed that she's watching one of the Long Long Man commercials.

Awoogers

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
In case anyone wonders why all the chuubas are on the groomcord instead of here it's cause Proctor purposefully gives them incorrect log-in info so he can keep them to himself.
proctor-hates-megu.png

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
In case anyone wonders why all the chuubas are on the groomcord instead of here it's cause Proctor purposefully gives them incorrect log-in info so he can keep them to himself.
proctor-hates-megu.png
They are so retarded :pomuLove:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
proctor-hates-megu.png
Makes sense why I don't know who the majority of them are when they're shilled here as someone TVA related.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly it's for the best, if the chuubas were here people would try to whiteknight them and get offended any time I insulted one of them for being retarded, I don't really find the idea of this site getting any more hugboxxy appealing.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Honestly it's for the best, if the chuubas were here people would try to whiteknight them and get offended any time I insulted one of them for being retarded, I don't really find the idea of this site getting any more hugboxxy appealing.
I disagree. Being allowed to call them a dumb cunt when they're acting like a dumb cunt is the proper order of things. You can say a lot but Proctor never stopped us from calling Hexa a retard, the day he starts doing this shit is the day the forum dies.
Discord being a hugbox isn't ideal, but it's Discord, its contained, it works (for now).

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I disagree. Being allowed to call them a dumb cunt when they're acting like a dumb cunt is the proper order of things. You can say a lot but Proctor never stopped us from calling Hexa a retard, the day he starts doing this shit is the day the forum dies.
Discord being a hugbox isn't ideal, but it's Discord, its contained, it works (for now).
Yeah and hexa had naganon buzzing around her and getting all fucking triggered when anyone said anything mean about her, do you want more niganons?

Awoogers

Yeah and hexa had naganon buzzing around her and getting all fucking triggered when anyone said anything mean about her, do you want more niganons?
more than one would be a fucking Left for dead situation

nah we have too many women on this forum(or the discord for that matter) we need more misogyny

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
proctor-hates-megu.png
I continue to be amazed that the filter actually works.

I think they start teaching these things in grade two (admittedly with less wordy texts than Proctor's).

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Just because he's a snitch it doesn't change the fact that we're still allowed to both egregiously praise someone to talk shit about anyone. She can cope, seethe and dilate all that she wants, it won't change what was written neither the fact she was stupid about certain situations.
240605-163146.png

If users here aren't self-aware enough to ignore bitching, perhaps they aren't ready to use this kind of forum as well - and I say this completely aware that I have the same shortcoming considering my recent seanig hatepost, but to be fair, TheDarkCuck deserves worse.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
proctor-hates-megu.png
I said it before but I will keep repeating it.
:luidance: THAT SHIT IS AN IQ TEST :luidance:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I said it before but I will keep repeating it.
:luidance: THAT SHIT IS AN IQ TEST :luidance:
More like a reading comprehension test, kinda sad when a filthy latino who learned english by watching youtube gets it first try and a native english speaker doesn't.
Do they make people read out loud in american schools? That shit is a clear indicator of reading comprehension, people who don't pay attention to the text usually stutter like hell. Idc about visual art and music since most people don't paint or play instruments but literature is a must-have in all curriculums.

God's Strongest Dragoon

More like a reading comprehension test, kinda sad when a filthy latino who learned english by watching youtube gets it first try and a native english speaker doesn't.
Do they make people read out loud in american schools? That shit is a clear indicator of reading comprehension, people who don't pay attention to the text usually stutter like hell. Idc about visual art and music since most people don't paint or play instruments but literature is a must-have in all curriculums.
Yes, there were plenty of kids that were stuttering and trembling whenever they had to read aloud, it was hilarious. I must have gotten in trouble for nearly a dozen times for repeating this phrase.

Top Bottom