"Oh he's shooting them for me! That is so cute!"Pomu Rainpuff

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
(Hexa is making a music video and is asking for hate comments, or people to be in the video as hate comments, and this was my submission)
Is she pulling a wigger? Gonna make music about her haydurs?

Zyklon Mag

You know, she's says she's not racist, but I still have no clue what her justification is of that post. :SelenHAHAhere:
Jew hate justifies itself:cursedpeko:
1693453069868613.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't know her exact plans, but I'm pretty sure @Short is making a cameo!
Discord-ZWJL6-HZn-UZ.png
This will totally not result in a wave of her fans coming here to try and dox us.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
This will totally not result in a wave of her fans coming here to try and dox us.
This is assuming they can figure out how to make an account and get past the "extremely difficult" barrier of entry that stumped so much of sharty.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is assuming they can figure out how to make an account and get past the "extremely difficult" barrier of entry that stumped so much of sharty.
That was so pathetic. Short got one of them no problem though and the guy was squealing like a little piglet about us DAXXXING AND SWATTTEENG him because WE ARE EBIL KIWISSS.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
That was so pathetic. Short got one of them no problem though and the guy was squealing like a little piglet about us DAXXXING AND SWATTTEENG him because WE ARE EBIL KIWISSS.
The cherry on top was Proctor having to tell them to stop registering with email address' that contained their real names.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This is not a good idea given how sensitive she is to being "cancelled".

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Never put casual idiocy beyond young menhera women.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I'm really glad that there's no open-with-their-identity chuubas on here, I would probably go on a rage-filled rant if they hung out here and I got told to respect the wimins by some simpering fag. When I get told to "feel bad" or "be respectful" to someone my first impulse is to insult the person instead.
I'll treat people however the fuck I want, I don't owe respect to people I have never fucking met.
Respect the women, soulless spic femboy LAWYER.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I never put the two together until now, but that probably explains why Nenelove hates Legal Mindset so much. Nenelove slaves away as a lawyer, probably doing some sort of boring law he hates, while Andrew is busy being a minor Youtube celebrity, sating his yellow fever in Asia, and trying to fuck your oshi. Andrew is out living Nenelove's dream. I'd be pissed too if I were him.

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I never put the two together until now, but that probably explains why Nenelove hates Legal Mindset so much. Nenelove slaves away as a lawyer, probably doing some sort of boring law he hates, while Andrew is busy being a minor Youtube celebrity, sating his yellow fever in Asia, and trying to fuck your oshi. Andrew is out living Nenelove's dream. I'd be pissed too if I were him.
Nah, I would die before becoming an influencer. Idk how he is as a lawyer, the only thing I haven't liked about him in a legal sense is commenting on the laws of countries he doesn't know (talking out of his ass).

I tend to not involve my work in my online life anyways, my dislike comes from him being a grifter and my paranoid fear of him descending on Holo the second they trip up. The Niji death spiral brought in so many god damn grifters, this industry needs less drama not more.
I like my good share of drama and discussing the not-so pretty aspects of the industry, but I do not like people who are financially invested in there being drama for them to cover, specially not someone who has it as their MAIN source of income/clout. That is VERY dangerous in my eyes.

Last edited:

midori

the green thing

Yeah she's definitely been hitting the sauce again :calidrinking:

Never put casual idiocy beyond young menhera women.

You guys are all actual retards I'm covering Fansa and wanted to use common hate comments I get that I think are funny for this scene lmfao. Half those jokes spawned from me saying dumb shit :lolwat:

It's like a two second flash of them please calm down

10.jpg

Early Adopter
You guys are all actual retards I'm covering Fansa and wanted to use common hate comments I get that I think are funny for this scene lmfao. Half those jokes spawned from me saying dumb shit :lolwat:

It's like a two second flash of them please calm down

View attachment 67045
Why are you arguing with a spic, a negrochaser and a froot mod (former)?

Top Bottom