"I also love the way she gags, it's so cute! What the heck? I gag like a 50 year-old man. It's like 'blah', right? But, when like Kronii gags it's like 'hekah' . It sounds like a bird."Hakos Baelz

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Are you confused about Hff201 being a moderator, or what a moderator does for a streamer?
I'm confused why he didn't kill her when he had the chance.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
oh wow

actually no can someone give me the deets on this one
He used to be a mod back a few years ago when Froot wasn't as much the butt of jokes as she is now. He doesn't talk about it much because... well, who would want to readily admit to doing janny work for Froot? He didn't mention why he stopped being a janny, but he did several years ago.

Maybe Hff201 will fill you in, if he wants.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
He used to be a mod back a few years ago when Froot wasn't as much the butt of jokes as she is now. He doesn't talk about it much because... well, who would want to readily admit to doing janny work for Froot? He didn't mention why he stopped being a janny, but he did several years ago.

ah thats fine i was just curious about it

dont want to bother the guy

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
ah thats fine i was just curious about it

dont want to bother the guy
No I think we should drag him out into the town square and pelt him with tomatoes for sweeping for a cuckolding :WHORE!!!:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I thought @Hff201 was just taking the piss.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

She just can't stop being racist. I love it. :sanasmile:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

You'd really consider "it's ok to be white" racist? Is this what being a janny has done to your brain? :ameliaThink:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
You'd really consider "it's ok to be white" racist? Is this what being a janny has done to your brain? :ameliaThink:
It's a joke, because lefties consider it to be a racist dogwhistle.
brave-0e-Gnc-F1l-Xg.png

brave-Oostf-Ec-EX5.png

Last edited:

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Hes sending pics of his cock to randomtranny for insider info.
Im afraid we have a cause.

Edit: @naganon ofc you would rate this shit horrifying, you chaser

View attachment 66400
If I'm gonna see any dick NOT THAT I WANT TO SEE PENIS. I only want to see a real racists cock thank you very much. I'm afraid niganon doesn't make the cut.

Why am I always getting dragged into this faggy shit man. I can't be your excuse to act gay guys come on. We all know this is a diverse community.
:smugina:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Dragoon

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If I'm gonna see any dick NOT THAT I WANT TO SEE PENIS. I only want to see a real racists cock thank you very much. I'm afraid niganon doesn't make the cut.

Why am I always getting dragged into this faggy shit man. I can't be your excuse to act gay guys come on. We all know this is a diverse community.
We're now on the way to truly being a budget weeb KF if we suddenly get a bunch of people who ERP in DMs

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

So she's racist and antisemetic... but also a troon lover??? Methinks she's just an ordinary white woman with white woman politics and you have hallucinated those """BASED""" qualities upon her because no other femoid on the planet will indulge you.

My guy, you just made this shit a MILLION TIMES GAYER.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
So she's racist and antisemetic... but also a troon lover??? Methinks she's just an ordinary white woman with white woman politics and you have hallucinated those """BASED""" qualities upon her because no other femoid on the planet will indulge you.
We've known this for a while. Four jewess collabs in a row come to mind.

In @naganon's defence, she does have a nice, mature voice, not the overly squeaky shit you get from 99% of vtubers. But it couldn't possibly be more obvious that her handful of edgy comments are just that.

But then again, naganon recently admitted to watching black women. Who knows, Hexa might not be the only larper...
Terrible fit with the loli model though.
I did say nice voice. Not good taste.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
In @naganon's defence, she does have a nice, mature voice, not the overly squeaky shit you get from 99% of vtubers. But it couldn't possibly be more obvious that her handful of edgy comments are just that.
Terrible fit with the loli model though.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Apparently all the racist/homophobic shit that she says is completely unintentional. Which is honestly funnier than if she was actually racist. :whatastory:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
But then again, naganon recently admitted to watching black women. Who knows, Hexa might not be the only larper...
I can't believe Neganon would cheat on Hexa with Koinu. Shaking my head.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
What the fuck?
im more confused about him being a janny for froot

like what the fuck?

She's actually alright once you get to know her. She has to pretend to be into all the SJW twitter shit because her circle push it on her, but in private she has some interesting opinions that even make me double-take sometimes.

You should've seen what she said about the BLM riots. She never did like the blacks.

Top Bottom