"Baggles"Projekt Melody

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Post more clips of her singing. She's legitimately a good singer. Most of the other stuff you post about her just isn't very interesting.
I have been posting the ones I clip. I guess I can also post the ones that she decides to upload too. Unfortunately, she doesn't do that much karaoke. Hopefully that changes when she opens her youtube memberships and starts doing members streams though.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I see VTubers like icecream. Yeah there's 50 different brands that sell vanilla ice cream, but some people like Ben n Jerry's and some people like Breyers. At the end it's almost impossible to be super unique if your just doing regular old streams. Hexa's cute, funny and very kind and I don't think she has to set herself apart she's doin just fine doin what she's doin.
Using icecream in a metaphor about a fat person, based.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Using icecream in a metaphor about a fat person, based.
Icecreams just have a lot of brands and flavors fat or not it doesn't matter I just like watching cute anime woman(sometimes males too) online. :koronehappyl:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ah, I see we are on the fixing train again. For some reason all if a sudden I too want to assist in vtuber sleeping habits

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Touching grass and exercise during daylight hours, turning down the brightness on probably the half dozen screens she has/turning on the night light setting (It doesn't remove all the blue light, but it helps), And she needs to not scroll through twitter/boards while lying in bed. That would be where I start.
Installing f.lux on my computers was one of the best things I ever did for my well-being.

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
MichaelCat is proof that ain't the solution

If Michelcatgelo was capable of being fixed with protein injections alone she'd likely not have gotten yeet from holo over the mafumessage. The process works for a lot of people, but if you're fucked (mentally) then it's not enough.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
If Michelcatgelo was capable of being fixed with protein injections alone she'd likely not have gotten yeet from holo over the mafumessage. The process works for a lot of people, but if you're fucked (mentally) then it's not enough.
I CAN FIX HER

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Everyone says this about their pet indie, I don't even know what's supposed to be "good" anymore. The only thing I know is that ame sucks.
Onolumi's recording of Big Iron for her Fallout playthrough is the most sovlful thing ever, and I'll die on this hill.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
There is 16 million Lumi's you need a spreadsheet to keep track of them all but no one has done this public service yet. Its very sad

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't know which of our emotes signifies "No shit", but it belongs here.
I won't watch your 2 view, I AM A SERVANT OF NENECHI, not a street whore like john and niganon.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I CAN FIX HER

When you're done fixing her, post the video on spankbang or something. Maybe it'll jumpstart the career that'll really work out for her in the end.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom