"Yeah I'm a giantess... why not. Why not?"Runie Ruse

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
I AM NOT BECOMING A FUCKING COMMIE BETTER DEAD THAN RED.
I'm surprised someone like you isn't a flaggot, but that may just be Twitter poisoning my mind.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
I'm surprised someone like you isn't a flaggot, but that may just be Twitter poisoning my mind.
Twitter vermintide suck lmao. I just do my own thing. :smugpipi:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

randomtranny

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This is funny to me, so I choose to believe it.
One of these days someone on this forum will attempt to court randomtranny for feet pics and Jambalaya will reveal himself as the mastermind acting as bait.

(The person who asks for the feet pics will probably be Niganon.)

randomtranny

One of these days someone on this forum will attempt to court randomtranny for feet pics and Jambalaya will reveal himself as the mastermind acting as bait.

I aint giving that shit out for free. Foot coomers are the WORST.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Feetfags deserve the rope. Also, I will not be courting anyone on this forum.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Imagine politisperging over multiple paragraphs, when a simple "commies get the rope" works fine?
Kden!
Boys you heard him! Let's talk about some ultra queer shit in the spirit of the thread!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Kden!
Boys you heard him! Let's talk about some ultra queer shit in the spirit of the thread!
Hexa ought to release programmer socks merch like Pippa did.

I'm sure Hexa's #1 fan would happily show them off.

kingcaid

Hexa ought to release programmer socks merch like Pippa did.

I'm sure Hexa's #1 fan would happily show them off.
Once the socks ship and people start receiving them Hexa should do a stream where she has viewers send pictures of them wearing the socks. I'm sure the nigganons in her audience will greatly appreciate it!

randomtranny

Kden!
Wow what big and muscular arms you have Nenelove. :tomorrow:

kanpainiggi

Mirin thread now?

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
A Latinx lawyer x Tranny vtuber romantic comedy...

Which soap opera is this one?
"I was a white supremacist but died and got reincarnated as a beaner attorney at law in another dimension, now I have to fight off the cartel elves with my overpowered perception skills in court"

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
I don't honestly.
To me humans are simply animals, animals who learned to speak and think and then thought themselves better than everything else and smarter and capable of leaving behind their vassal roots as mere beasts to achieve perfect society.
The truth is that communism by design ignores how humans are and only thinks of what it wants us to be, which I have seen dubbed as "human perfectionism" or the thought that humanity can be "perfected" or "fixed" through the progression of social, economic and political means until it has achieved a higher, pure state; this is ironically also what some Christians believe!
Most commies I have spoken to seem to believe this strange idea that humanity was "corrupted by capitalism" which as its first form took the shape of feudalism. This is why some claim they are "in the right side of history" because communism will advance human society beyond the evils of post-industrial capitalism, it is the supposed next step in human perfection.

I think all of these ideas are idealistic nonsense, seeing the world as one wants it to be instead of what it is plain and simple.
Humans are naturally greedy, and they care for their own like all other forms of life do. Feudalism wasn't borne as some sort of vile biblical ill, but instead was the inevitable conclusion to history and society up to that point, communism itself only exists because of the consequences of the industrial revolution. In my opinion no man controls history, nobody is ever "in the right side of history" because history doesn't have sides, it simply is.
Every dominant empire in history thought they were the culmination of human existence, meant to exist forever and advance humanity to an utopian future of wealth, peace and enlightenment; commies are just the latest crop of dreamers who think their way of living is gonna fix humans.

Don't get me wrong though, I don't think communism is flawed on paper, its ideas were thought of by incredibly smart people and it is the logical conclusion to a "fairest society". The thing is that I don't think it works on humans, maybe it'd work on robots or ants who don't value the self and only work towards the greater good, but humans are naturally selfish, very few people will sacrifice everything for complete strangers. I think this is why capitalism works and communism doesn't, capitalism was created naturally, through human behavior for hundreds of years. Communism was engineered in a lab by a bunch of economists who didn't take into account the human aspect of it, they just assume people will fall in line and the leadership will DEFINITELY NOT BECOME CORRUPT for the sake of the collective.

All of these ideas are arrogance, they are idealism, they are like blinding yourself and then claiming victory over the entirety of history and human evolution.
For the most part I actually agree. However, I personally don't feel Humanity's worst traits are our intrinsic and natural behavior. Just like how parenting cultivates ultimately how someone will grow up into society, that society then does the same. Communism tries to build a society that cultivates the best aspects, that provides to foster the sense of community that we often see following disasters and other crises. People who thinks our ills will be rid of or "fixed" are naïve and utopic. There will always be bad people and difficult challenges ahead of us, and a lot of communist writing specifically argues against trying to achieve a utopic ideal (because a Utopia is impossible, obviously).

"To me humans are simply animals, animals who learned to speak and think and then thought themselves better than everything else and smarter and capable of leaving behind their vassal roots as mere beasts to achieve perfect society."
I 100% agree on this front. Humans being merely animals that "think" better than the rest is pretty apt in how Communist theory describes us. We are but matter from which consciousness arises. Communist Theory is also very pro human and speaks to the unfathomable potential Humanity has in relation to how it can interact with the material.

"Feudalism wasn't borne as some sort of vile biblical ill, but instead was the inevitable conclusion to history and society up to that point, communism itself only exists because of the consequences of the industrial revolution"
This is actually almost verbatim stated in a lot of the newer texts. It's important to acknowledge that communism would not be possible without the infrastructure and industrial growth capitalism brought, and too many commies either forget or completely miss that (oft because they don't read any of the books). Communism is meant to be a Societal Epoc, just like Feudalism and Capitalism before it. It's also right to criticize the flaws of those systems, and how those systems often come to cannibalize themselves in the late stages of their existence.

"The thing is that I don't think it works on humans, maybe it'd work on robots or ants who don't value the self and only work towards the greater good, but humans are naturally selfish, very few people will sacrifice everything for complete strangers."
This is a whole can of worms I don't have the time to really dive into, but it benefits the rich for the common people to be at each others throats and in fear of each other. When the people are too busy fighting each other to notice you getting an anti-worker and anti-consumer bill passed, there tends to be too little outrage to make a difference. At the same time, these economic changes that put more money into the pockets of the rich make the common people work harder and more jobs to make ends meet. Hence the "I don't have the time or money to care." beer drinking, burger grilling brand of conservatism practiced by blue collar workers, of which I'm intimately familiar with.

"Communism was engineered in a lab by a bunch of economists who didn't take into account the human aspect of it"
This is the one part where I strictly disagree, especially on a factual basis. Communism was borne out of Marx's discussions and research with workers in the mid 1800s. In fact, there were proletariat uprisings and strikes fought on the ideals of communism before Marx and Engels codified it in writing. The Paris Commune was the big inspiration for this work and is constantly referenced in Marx and Engel's books on the subject. Communism is first and foremost a field of philosophy and should be treated as such, even if Marx's magnum opus is a work of economic genius that both sides draw from to this very day. (Das Kapital in case you can't remember the name).

I'll stop here as I don't have the time for anymore, but I genuinely appreciate the well articulated and honest argument. It makes me happy knowing there's intelligent people like you out there.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
For the most part I actually agree. However, I personally don't feel Humanity's worst traits are our intrinsic and natural behavior. Just like how parenting cultivates ultimately how someone will grow up into society, that society then does the same. Communism tries to build a society that cultivates the best aspects, that provides to foster the sense of community that we often see following disasters and other crises. People who thinks our ills will be rid of or "fixed" are naïve and utopic. There will always be bad people and difficult challenges ahead of us, and a lot of communist writing specifically argues against trying to achieve a utopic ideal (because a Utopia is impossible, obviously).

"To me humans are simply animals, animals who learned to speak and think and then thought themselves better than everything else and smarter and capable of leaving behind their vassal roots as mere beasts to achieve perfect society."
I 100% agree on this front. Humans being merely animals that "think" better than the rest is pretty apt in how Communist theory describes us. We are but matter from which consciousness arises. Communist Theory is also very pro human and speaks to the unfathomable potential Humanity has in relation to how it can interact with the material.

"Feudalism wasn't borne as some sort of vile biblical ill, but instead was the inevitable conclusion to history and society up to that point, communism itself only exists because of the consequences of the industrial revolution"
This is actually almost verbatim stated in a lot of the newer texts. It's important to acknowledge that communism would not be possible without the infrastructure and industrial growth capitalism brought, and too many commies either forget or completely miss that (oft because they don't read any of the books). Communism is meant to be a Societal Epoc, just like Feudalism and Capitalism before it. It's also right to criticize the flaws of those systems, and how those systems often come to cannibalize themselves in the late stages of their existence.

"The thing is that I don't think it works on humans, maybe it'd work on robots or ants who don't value the self and only work towards the greater good, but humans are naturally selfish, very few people will sacrifice everything for complete strangers."
This is a whole can of worms I don't have the time to really dive into, but it benefits the rich for the common people to be at each others throats and in fear of each other. When the people are too busy fighting each other to notice you getting an anti-worker and anti-consumer bill passed, there tends to be too little outrage to make a difference. At the same time, these economic changes that put more money into the pockets of the rich make the common people work harder and more jobs to make ends meet. Hence the "I don't have the time or money to care." beer drinking, burger grilling brand of conservatism practiced by blue collar workers, of which I'm intimately familiar with.

"Communism was engineered in a lab by a bunch of economists who didn't take into account the human aspect of it"
This is the one part where I strictly disagree, especially on a factual basis. Communism was borne out of Marx's discussions and research with workers in the mid 1800s. In fact, there were proletariat uprisings and strikes fought on the ideals of communism before Marx and Engels codified it in writing. The Paris Commune was the big inspiration for this work and is constantly referenced in Marx and Engel's books on the subject. Communism is first and foremost a field of philosophy and should be treated as such, even if Marx's magnum opus is a work of economic genius that both sides draw from to this very day. (Das Kapital in case you can't remember the name).

I'll stop here as I don't have the time for anymore, but I genuinely appreciate the well articulated and honest argument. It makes me happy knowing there's intelligent people like you out there.
Commies get the rope

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

JWIWaGp.png

Top Bottom