"They put me in a corner with no other workers cause I was too weird"Randon Neuring

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
For the most part I actually agree. However, I personally don't feel Humanity's worst traits are our intrinsic and natural behavior. Just like how parenting cultivates ultimately how someone will grow up into society, that society then does the same. Communism tries to build a society that cultivates the best aspects, that provides to foster the sense of community that we often see following disasters and other crises. People who thinks our ills will be rid of or "fixed" are naïve and utopic. There will always be bad people and difficult challenges ahead of us, and a lot of communist writing specifically argues against trying to achieve a utopic ideal (because a Utopia is impossible, obviously).

"To me humans are simply animals, animals who learned to speak and think and then thought themselves better than everything else and smarter and capable of leaving behind their vassal roots as mere beasts to achieve perfect society."
I 100% agree on this front. Humans being merely animals that "think" better than the rest is pretty apt in how Communist theory describes us. We are but matter from which consciousness arises. Communist Theory is also very pro human and speaks to the unfathomable potential Humanity has in relation to how it can interact with the material.

"Feudalism wasn't borne as some sort of vile biblical ill, but instead was the inevitable conclusion to history and society up to that point, communism itself only exists because of the consequences of the industrial revolution"
This is actually almost verbatim stated in a lot of the newer texts. It's important to acknowledge that communism would not be possible without the infrastructure and industrial growth capitalism brought, and too many commies either forget or completely miss that (oft because they don't read any of the books). Communism is meant to be a Societal Epoc, just like Feudalism and Capitalism before it. It's also right to criticize the flaws of those systems, and how those systems often come to cannibalize themselves in the late stages of their existence.

"The thing is that I don't think it works on humans, maybe it'd work on robots or ants who don't value the self and only work towards the greater good, but humans are naturally selfish, very few people will sacrifice everything for complete strangers."
This is a whole can of worms I don't have the time to really dive into, but it benefits the rich for the common people to be at each others throats and in fear of each other. When the people are too busy fighting each other to notice you getting an anti-worker and anti-consumer bill passed, there tends to be too little outrage to make a difference. At the same time, these economic changes that put more money into the pockets of the rich make the common people work harder and more jobs to make ends meet. Hence the "I don't have the time or money to care." beer drinking, burger grilling brand of conservatism practiced by blue collar workers, of which I'm intimately familiar with.

"Communism was engineered in a lab by a bunch of economists who didn't take into account the human aspect of it"
This is the one part where I strictly disagree, especially on a factual basis. Communism was borne out of Marx's discussions and research with workers in the mid 1800s. In fact, there were proletariat uprisings and strikes fought on the ideals of communism before Marx and Engels codified it in writing. The Paris Commune was the big inspiration for this work and is constantly referenced in Marx and Engel's books on the subject. Communism is first and foremost a field of philosophy and should be treated as such, even if Marx's magnum opus is a work of economic genius that both sides draw from to this very day. (Das Kapital in case you can't remember the name).

I'll stop here as I don't have the time for anymore, but I genuinely appreciate the well articulated and honest argument. It makes me happy knowing there's intelligent people like you out there.

I AM NOT BECOMING A FUCKING COMMIE BETTER DEAD THAN RED.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
For the most part I actually agree. However, I personally don't feel Humanity's worst traits are our intrinsic and natural behavior. Just like how parenting cultivates ultimately how someone will grow up into society, that society then does the same. Communism tries to build a society that cultivates the best aspects, that provides to foster the sense of community that we often see following disasters and other crises. People who thinks our ills will be rid of or "fixed" are naïve and utopic. There will always be bad people and difficult challenges ahead of us, and a lot of communist writing specifically argues against trying to achieve a utopic ideal (because a Utopia is impossible, obviously).

"To me humans are simply animals, animals who learned to speak and think and then thought themselves better than everything else and smarter and capable of leaving behind their vassal roots as mere beasts to achieve perfect society."
I 100% agree on this front. Humans being merely animals that "think" better than the rest is pretty apt in how Communist theory describes us. We are but matter from which consciousness arises. Communist Theory is also very pro human and speaks to the unfathomable potential Humanity has in relation to how it can interact with the material.

"Feudalism wasn't borne as some sort of vile biblical ill, but instead was the inevitable conclusion to history and society up to that point, communism itself only exists because of the consequences of the industrial revolution"
This is actually almost verbatim stated in a lot of the newer texts. It's important to acknowledge that communism would not be possible without the infrastructure and industrial growth capitalism brought, and too many commies either forget or completely miss that (oft because they don't read any of the books). Communism is meant to be a Societal Epoc, just like Feudalism and Capitalism before it. It's also right to criticize the flaws of those systems, and how those systems often come to cannibalize themselves in the late stages of their existence.

"The thing is that I don't think it works on humans, maybe it'd work on robots or ants who don't value the self and only work towards the greater good, but humans are naturally selfish, very few people will sacrifice everything for complete strangers."
This is a whole can of worms I don't have the time to really dive into, but it benefits the rich for the common people to be at each others throats and in fear of each other. When the people are too busy fighting each other to notice you getting an anti-worker and anti-consumer bill passed, there tends to be too little outrage to make a difference. At the same time, these economic changes that put more money into the pockets of the rich make the common people work harder and more jobs to make ends meet. Hence the "I don't have the time or money to care." beer drinking, burger grilling brand of conservatism practiced by blue collar workers, of which I'm intimately familiar with.

"Communism was engineered in a lab by a bunch of economists who didn't take into account the human aspect of it"
This is the one part where I strictly disagree, especially on a factual basis. Communism was borne out of Marx's discussions and research with workers in the mid 1800s. In fact, there were proletariat uprisings and strikes fought on the ideals of communism before Marx and Engels codified it in writing. The Paris Commune was the big inspiration for this work and is constantly referenced in Marx and Engel's books on the subject. Communism is first and foremost a field of philosophy and should be treated as such, even if Marx's magnum opus is a work of economic genius that both sides draw from to this very day. (Das Kapital in case you can't remember the name).

I'll stop here as I don't have the time for anymore, but I genuinely appreciate the well articulated and honest argument. It makes me happy knowing there's intelligent people like you out there.
Sir i know this is the bantz thread but its still a vtuber forum, most here dont care about politics and will ree the moment any chuuba bring them up

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
(The person who asks for the feet pics will probably be Niganon.)
My money is on @Aka Split
Commies get the rope
1000003425.jpg

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Sir i know this is the bantz thread but its still a vtuber forum, most here dont care about politics and will ree the moment any chuuba bring them up
I don't really talk about them much for this reason to begin with. I'm not here to convert people, and I know starting arguments online don't help anything. If anything else wants to be discuss I'd prefer to take it to DMs, as I'd rather not impose.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Truly such a diverse community. Filipinos, Nazis, White Supremacists, LATAMs, MAGAs, transgenders and communists.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Truly such a diverse community. Filipinos, Nazis, White Supremacist LATAMs, MAGAs, transgenders and communists.
fixed that for you fellow redditor!

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Truly such a diverse community. Filipinos, Nazis, White Supremacists, LATAMs, MAGAs, transgenders and communists.
All led by a religious fanatic, with a few muslim spies that have infiltrated:smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Don't forget cucks! Gotta make sure our lad @MerelyTourist is represented here.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys speaking about fucking, I don't know what to make of the fact that ADIDAS sounds really cool without the vocals

I had to post this somewhere or else my brain would implode

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
most here dont care about politics and will ree the moment any chuuba bring them up
All the more reason to politisperg, idk when we all promised to only talk about shit that "the collective" enjoys.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
90vsxw.png

put me in the stats!

cant believe the flip has more testosterone than me :pippasadl:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Hey all, just wanted to remind everyone that the 27th of this month will mark the 47th anniversary of the Tenerife airport disaster that involved a Boeing 747 jet colliding with another Boeing 747 jet on the runway as the former was trying to take off without proper clearance while the latter was still on the runway during heavy fog. The accident killed 583 people and remains the deadliest aviation accident in history. As with all aviation accidents, there were many smaller events that all built up to this disaster happening. Truly an absolute tragedy that could have been prevented had people not been so reckless on that day.

I bring this up in this thread because I am very curious how this one will be spun into Neganon and randomtranny's relationship. I can already see some potential in it, so it should be fun.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I refuse to believe you aren't a Jambalaya sock.
Jambalaya doesn't have the prowess to write this effeminate, you need to honest-to-god enjoy cock for that.

About the commie write-ups, it is hilarious that grounded arguments were made in a respectful manner in such a racist festering forum. They weren't lying, they are the most diverse group.
I'm a defeated one because I agree with Nu, a collective effort is the goal, not the result, and armchair retards try to bait new people into it through "rewards from communist" and not the process of becoming a better society.
I already tried to fight my fight ten years ago and my country did fuck all, so now I'm looking into a way out. My country inherited USA's political polarization, ruining public discourse forever, there's no saving this country if not from a good-intended coup d'etát but even our military is corrupt, I'm done and will instead make it europe's problem.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Hey all, just wanted to remind everyone that the 11th of September will mark the 23rd anniversary of the September 11th attacks that involved a Boeing 747 jet colliding with a building in New York as the former was controlled by muslims while the latter was a building. The accident killed 2,977 people and remains the deadliest terrorist attack in history. As with all terrorist attacks, there were many smaller events that all built up to this disaster happening. Truly an absolute tragedy that could have been prevented had people not been so reckless on that day.

I bring this up in this thread because I am very curious how this one will be spun into Neganon and randomtranny's relationship. I can already see some potential in it, so it should be fun.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Hey all, just wanted to remind everyone that the 11th of September will mark the 23rd anniversary of the September 11th attacks that involved a Boeing 747 jet colliding with a building in New York as the former was controlled by muslims while the latter was a building. The accident killed 2,977 people and remains the deadliest terrorist attack in history. As with all terrorist attacks, there were many smaller events that all built up to this disaster happening. Truly an absolute tragedy that could have been prevented had people not been so reckless on that day.

Man do i WISH more americans died!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

God's Strongest Dragoon

Top Bottom