"Would you like to take this opportunity to sleep with me? I can have a nice dream💤"Utatane Nasa

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Alright Hose. We joined around same time and I have three times less message than your brown border hopping putting-tent-on-asylum-grounds parody of a spic ass.
I don't care, if you must bitch then bitch at reticule or awoogers. Those two redefined the meaning of spam.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I don't care, if you must bitch then bitch at reticule or awoogers. Those two redefined the meaning of spam.
Both of them get enough shit, one for being a Schlomo, another for being a Tang Syang Hermano

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'd like to imagine the proverbial Seething Femanon is actually cute, but I've been to her imageboards where she seethes in full force and it's not a good look tbqh.
It's amazing how this shit can recontextualise how you see women. I would probably be attracted to Rie if I didn't mentally associate her with @superduper's schizoposting.

how the fuck do you all have so many posts :BijouBijou: what are you all even posting so much about.
Pink rabbit.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It's amazing how this shit can recontextualise how you see women. I would probably be attracted to Rie if I didn't mentally associate her with @superduper's schizoposting.
C'mon man, how long has it been since I last schizo posted anyways?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why would you ever be attracted to a ching chong who is probably gonna break up with you in three months by cutting off your dick and draining your bank account when she sees your sister's name on your phone.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Why would you ever be attracted to a ching chong who is probably gonna break up with you in three months by cutting off your dick and draining your bank account when she sees your sister's name on your phone.
He's a White supremacist. That should tell you all you need to know. :smugpipi:

Hff201

Early Adopter
I like yellow women and hate myself. It'd be the perfect arrangement.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
C'mon man, how long has it been since I last schizo posted anyways?

1710130869061.png

Topo Chico

Hff201

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh neat, turns out a lot of pavement apes on twitter are losing their shit because Spiderman didn't win the best animation oscar and lost it to Miyazaki. I look forward to more "I will never forgive the Japanese" spam over the coming days.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh neat, turns out a lot of pavement apes on twitter are losing their shit because Spiderman didn't win the best animation oscar and lost it to Miyazaki. I look forward to more "I will never forgive the Japanese" spam over the coming days.
Meh it's just collective outrage of the week #38, it gets boring at this point.

In other news, a good LN (one of the 10 or so that exists) just updated, itadakimasu!

Koronesuki

X-Potato
They still have the Oscars? And people actually care?

Huh.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

CALL ME DELPHI BECAUSE I JUST FUCKING CALLED IT!
Where? And it was kind of expected when you said some shit that completely contradicts something you said 2 days ago.

Early Adopter
Where? And it was kind of expected when you said some shit that completely contradicts something you said 2 days ago.
Its okay, beaners like him lack any sort of short term memory due to head trauma received due to daily cartel beatings/falling off the fence

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Yes, it is I, thy resident commie. I generally keep my political opinions to myself because starting political fights does literally nothing for anyone if it doesn't involve violently beating up politicians.
Can we start with beating up all the commies? :BijouBijou: E: in Minecraft of course. Can't be fedposting now

Early Adopter
Yes, it is I, thy resident commie. I generally keep my political opinions to myself because starting political fights does literally nothing for anyone if it doesn't involve violently beating up politicians.
Lmao a fucking tankie!
Say the line!!!!!

Top Bottom