brain-chemistry.png

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
May I inquire as to which of our resident 2-views successfully groomed all of you into willingly taking internet personality quizzes like you're a gaggle of high school girls?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
May I inquire as to which of our resident 2-views successfully groomed all of you into willingly taking internet personality quizzes like you're a gaggle of high school girls?
I saw Megu on the list so I suppose she had them do it on Discord.

Stunned But Dumb

It's funny because the general thread was talking about how Lando and Astel are basically women for their behavior, but then you look over at the Hexagon and everyone's like, "oooh, girl did the quiz say you're an Edward or a Jacob?"

Saturnus

haha it's unou
We already had that one screencap earlier where Megu talked about liking "men who are soft" and now a quiz is rampaging through the thread rating men based on how much testosterone/estrogen they have in their brain chemistry... Brothers you need to-

WAKE UP!

You are actively being groomed and scouted by a mentally ill woman for her to kidnap you and lock you in a her basement! You shouldn't let this happen! A future where you are locked in a dungeon drinking soylent and eating scraps of yesterday's cooking handcam stream abominations shouldn't be the future you desire!

WAKE UP!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
We already had that one screencap earlier where Megu talked about liking "men who are soft" and now a quiz is rampaging through the thread rating men based on how much testosterone/estrogen they have in their brain chemistry... Brothers you need to-

WAKE UP!

You are actively being groomed and scouted by a mentally ill woman for her to kidnap you and lock you in a her basement! You shouldn't let this happen! A future where you are locked in a dungeon drinking soylent and eating scraps of yesterday's cooking handcam stream abominations shouldn't be the future you desire!

WAKE UP!

You're acting as if some people here wouldnt get hard at the prospect of this

Short

God Damn the Sun

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

1710094910079.png

hylic

Thank you, currently leading state of the art AI for your redditor-like ability to hallucinate complete bullshit when faced with a question that you don't know the answer to
i made it up.JPG

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

WAKE UP!

WAKE UP!

I'm not on Discord.

Few femoids dare to tread the hallowed halls of the forum. They are of weak will and constitution, and therefore limited to trawling across social media. Rare indeed is the fujo that could withstand the raw testosterone inherent in the traditional internet forum format.

Unable to follow their prey into its native habitat, the fujo soon gives up and looks for easier prey. The zoomers and coomers of the 2010s and beyond, who naively enter the trap of modern social media, soon to be ensnared, groomed, and convinced to take skittles for breakfast.

As a boomer of the 2000s internet, I am safe and secure from their vicious predations.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thank you, currently leading state of the art AI for your redditor-like ability to hallucinate complete bullshit when faced with a question that you don't know the answer to
View attachment 65637
Ai straight up giving itself the Mandela effect.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 65637
>Pippa was a children's tv performer in the 60s
:holohag::hololove:
>Pippa was actually played by a man
:ewww:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
One day the reality that Pippa doesn't like you will set in, and you'll finally kill yourself.

Personally I was thinking of letting Israel and Palestine thin out each other's numbers into something manageable then invading both would be a good first step in building a new empire. We'll own you all again one day.
These two paragraphs make this the most optimistic post on this site. Have a rainbow, my good sir.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I have come to the terms that unlike promised both LA and Israel will never fall into the ocean. This fact is truly depressing.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Late to the party but here’s mine.
1710103742649.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
You're acting as if some people here wouldnt get hard at the prospect of this
It's gotta be the right one though, and any women who posts here or groomcord is not gonna be the right one.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

WAKE UP!

WAKE UP!

It's too late for me man. :pippasadl:

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

It's gotta be the right one though, and any women who posts here or groomcord is not gonna be the right one.
I'd like to imagine the proverbial Seething Femanon is actually cute, but I've been to her imageboards where she seethes in full force and it's not a good look tbqh.

Top Bottom