"Nie ga! Nie ga! Urusai yo nie ga! Ah"Hoshimachi Suisei

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Oh neat, turns out a lot of pavement apes on twitter are losing their shit because Spiderman didn't win the best animation oscar and lost it to Miyazaki. I look forward to more "I will never forgive the Japanese" spam over the coming days.
How new are they? Best animation is one of the most consistently cucked awards, and for the Oscars that's really saying something. They might be 20 years late on Miyazaki but it's not as bad as it could be.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
"Real communism hasn't been tried yet"
Thank god I'm not that deluded. Saying "real communism hasn't been tried" as if that wasn't the entire goal of the USSR and Maoist China and orbiting nations at the time. Seems to be a position a lot of newer commies and teenagers take to try to defend themselves, or the people who simply fetishize the Soviets and ignore their failings (the people who Commies call tankies, at least the ones that I know of).

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thank god I'm not that deluded. Saying "real communism hasn't been tried" as if that wasn't the entire goal of the USSR and Maoist China and orbiting nations at the time. Seems to be a position a lot of newer commies and teenagers take to try to defend themselves, or the people who simply fetishize the Soviets and ignore their failings (the people who Commies call tankies, at least the ones that I know of).
"We are in the right side of history"
(This one I ESPECIALLY despise, ask me to rant about it if you wanna see punished nenelove)

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
(This one I ESPECIALLY despise, ask me to rant about it if you wanna see punished nenelove)
Depends if you think "true equality for everyone" is "right side of history" or not. I personally wonder how many commies understand how long it'd take to achieve such goals. A lot of them speak as if we could be a moneyless or classless society yesterday, but the technology that'd be needed to achieve those ends is centuries removed from current time. Not to mention stateless. That's the hardest problem of them all.
The general idea is to achieve a society where everyone has the freedom to do whatever they want without financial or systemic barriers to keep them from those ends. Whether or not you believe in that ideal is entirely up to your perception of humanity. I personally have a lot of faith in our potential, what say you?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Depends if you think "true equality for everyone" is "right side of history" or not. I personally wonder how many commies understand how long it'd take to achieve such goals. A lot of them speak as if we could be a moneyless or classless society yesterday, but the technology that'd be needed to achieve those ends is centuries removed from current time. Not to mention stateless. That's the hardest problem of them all.
The general idea is to achieve a society where everyone has the freedom to do whatever they want without financial or systemic barriers to keep them from those ends. Whether or not you believe in that ideal is entirely up to your perception of humanity. I personally have a lot of faith in our potential, what say you?
I don't honestly.
To me humans are simply animals, animals who learned to speak and think and then thought themselves better than everything else and smarter and capable of leaving behind their vassal roots as mere beasts to achieve perfect society.
The truth is that communism by design ignores how humans are and only thinks of what it wants us to be, which I have seen dubbed as "human perfectionism" or the thought that humanity can be "perfected" or "fixed" through the progression of social, economic and political means until it has achieved a higher, pure state; this is ironically also what some Christians believe!
Most commies I have spoken to seem to believe this strange idea that humanity was "corrupted by capitalism" which as its first form took the shape of feudalism. This is why some claim they are "in the right side of history" because communism will advance human society beyond the evils of post-industrial capitalism, it is the supposed next step in human perfection.

I think all of these ideas are idealistic nonsense, seeing the world as one wants it to be instead of what it is plain and simple.
Humans are naturally greedy, and they care for their own like all other forms of life do. Feudalism wasn't borne as some sort of vile biblical ill, but instead was the inevitable conclusion to history and society up to that point, communism itself only exists because of the consequences of the industrial revolution. In my opinion no man controls history, nobody is ever "in the right side of history" because history doesn't have sides, it simply is.
Every dominant empire in history thought they were the culmination of human existence, meant to exist forever and advance humanity to an utopian future of wealth, peace and enlightenment; commies are just the latest crop of dreamers who think their way of living is gonna fix humans.

Don't get me wrong though, I don't think communism is flawed on paper, its ideas were thought of by incredibly smart people and it is the logical conclusion to a "fairest society". The thing is that I don't think it works on humans, maybe it'd work on robots or ants who don't value the self and only work towards the greater good, but humans are naturally selfish, very few people will sacrifice everything for complete strangers. I think this is why capitalism works and communism doesn't, capitalism was created naturally, through human behavior for hundreds of years. Communism was engineered in a lab by a bunch of economists who didn't take into account the human aspect of it, they just assume people will fall in line and the leadership will DEFINITELY NOT BECOME CORRUPT for the sake of the collective.

All of these ideas are arrogance, they are idealism, they are like blinding yourself and then claiming victory over the entirety of history and human evolution. It's like fooling yourself into believing bears have human-like intelligence and then going up to one and getting mauled 10 times in a row but then saying "it just wasn't the right bear!".

Last edited:

kanpainiggi

RANT ABOUT IT

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
To me humans are simply animals, animals who learned to speak and think and then thought themselves better than everything else and smarter and capable of leaving behind their vassal roots as mere beasts to achieve perfect society.
The truth is that communism by design ignores how humans are and only thinks of what it wants us to be, which I have seen dubbed as "human perfectionism" or the thought that humanity can be "perfected" or "fixed" through the progression of social, economic and political means until it has achieved a higher, pure state; this is ironically also what some Christians believe!
Most commies I have spoken to seem to believe this strange idea that humanity was "corrupted by capitalism" which as its first form took the shape of feudalism. This is why some claim they are "in the right side of history" because communism will advance human society beyond the evils of post-industrial capitalism, it is the supposed next step in human perfection.

I think all of these ideas are idealistic nonsense, seeing the world as one wants it to be instead of what it is plain and simple.
Humans are naturally greedy, and they care for their own like all other forms of life do. Feudalism wasn't borne as some sort of vile biblical ill, but instead was the inevitable conclusion to history and society up to that point, communism itself only exists because of the consequences of the industrial revolution. In my opinion no man controls history, nobody is ever "in the right side of history" because history doesn't have sides, it simply is.
Even if you found some way to strip out the economic and material constraints on people's actions, you would still have markets of affinity, attention, and force that would result in relentless competition for dominance, now untethered from any restraining forces, resulting in total war or complete dominance by a group that restricts everyone else's ability to communicate and produce tools for communication or warfare. This leads to the same sort of oppressive system that communist groups quickly devolve to in the real world, whether a group of corrupt and ruthless favor-traders at the state level, or a charismatic leader (who monopolizes the means of production of humans) at the local commune level.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
maybe it'd work on robots or ants who don't value the self and only work towards the greater good
There are considerable differences between species, but by and large, ants are by no means selfless. Unproductive queens are killed and replaced, workers actively police each other to prevent someone getting funny ideas of laying eggs themselves, and ants are implied to have a sense of individuality (passing the mirror test; recognising "Others" and training/teaching them, providing aid in case of injuries).

What laymen perceive as a harmonious society with a benevolent queen ruling over all is in actuality a cutthroat environment in which the gyne is reduced to the colony's disempowered ovaries, serving the workers, and the workers give their best impression of a corrupt small rural town environment or if we're taking their reproductive suppression into account, the eunuchs of the ancient chinese courts, constantly checking what the others are up to and interfering violently if they don't like it. They cooperate to the extent that it is necessary to transmit their genes to the next generation, but this cooperation is enforced through implied, and occasionally actual violence.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
There are considerable differences between species, but by and large, ants are by no means selfless. Unproductive queens are killed and replaced, workers actively police each other to prevent someone getting funny ideas of laying eggs themselves, and ants are implied to have a sense of individuality (passing the mirror test; recognising "Others" and training/teaching them, providing aid in case of injuries).

What laymen perceive as a harmonious society with a benevolent queen ruling over all is in actuality a cutthroat environment in which the gyne is reduced to the colony's disempowered ovaries, serving the workers, and the workers give their best impression of a corrupt small rural town environment or if we're taking their reproductive suppression into account, the eunuchs of the ancient chinese courts, constantly checking what the others are up to and interfering violently if they don't like it. They cooperate to the extent that it is necessary to transmit their genes to the next generation, but this cooperation is enforced through implied, and occasionally actual violence.
Yes I know this, I was a biology nerd before falling into the dark pit known as "humanities" I just meant the public perception of ants as mindless, selfless drones.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
So, what I'm hearing is: real communism needs vtubers.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Imagine politisperging over multiple paragraphs, when a simple "commies get the rope" works fine?

Stunned But Dumb

Haha yeah Futakuchi Mana is something huh haha

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Imagine politisperging over multiple paragraphs, when a simple "commies get the rope" works fine?
honestly, I reported him for underage but that works too

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Top Bottom