"WAH"Ninomae Ina'nis

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

God's Strongest Dragoon

Fucking normie, get the fuck out. Lurk for another ten thousand years.
Kind of figured it was Ethan Ralpha, I wasn't a kiwi native before coming to the forum, so I didn't follow all the lore of that shit.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This thread is the gayest thunderdome on the internet. It's kinda charming, when everyone of us gets canceled they can use this thread for evidence.

Now if only we could get @Reticule to meatpost in here that way he can't jew his way out of the gas chamber when his time arrives.

God's Strongest Dragoon

This thread is the gayest thunderdome on the internet. It's kinda charming, when everyone of us gets canceled they can use this thread for evidence.

Now if only we could get @Reticule to meatpost in here that way he can't jew his way out of the gas chamber when his time arrives.
He's already dug a jew tunnel into this thread from the Pippa thread.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

no please

ioㅤ

Minecraft NPC Moving Into Public Housing
New and updated ranking list.
updated test scores.png

Kind of figured it was Ethan Ralpha, I wasn't a kiwi native before coming to the forum, so I didn't follow all the lore of that shit.
This reminded me you never did tell us how you come to find and join this place.
So jambalaya, how did you come to join the virtual asylum?

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Should I be surprised the troon got more estrogen and empathy than the crazy autistic women we got around?

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Should I be surprised the troon got more estrogen and empathy than the crazy autistic women we got around?
Chin up lass, you're still officially winning because they're disqualified for doping.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
New and updated ranking list.
View attachment 65621

This reminded me you never did tell us how you come to find and join this place.
So jambalaya, how did you come to join the virtual asylum?
oh great im right next to fags

Invidia

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I CAN'T SPIN ANY FASTER
If only there was some way to "prove" that.
The resident spreadsheet autist has already recorded the results of the spergs on the discord.

View attachment 65582
You would rank near the bottom congrats you are more of a man then the other resident spic on this list.
Here's another one for the spreadsheet:
brain-chemistry.png

I've also taken the liberty of doing some of my own analysis of these results for anyone interested.
base.png

So to start off, I found the formulas for each of the chemicals relevant to the test. I am not a chemistry autist, so I do not know if any of these are correct, nor do I care. Also, we're going with the formula for estradiol since estrogen didn't come up with one immediately in my google search. Next, as you can see, I subtracted the results by the numbers in the formulas (and added them in the right side, this will be important later). Do you notice any patterns?

That's right
step-1.png

Both of the calculations on the left hand side add up to 14. Curious, I wonder if there are any patterns on the right hand side.

step-2.png

Starting with the bottom right, subtracting the addition calculation by the subtraction calculation gives us 88. Now we're getting somewhere. But hold on, the top right doesn't give the same result, and the left hand side doesn't follow the same logic. Isn't this analysis kind of unscientific?

step-3.png

Anyway, remember how in algebra you could do this thing where you cancel things out when it was on both sides of a fraction or equation? I basically did that. I don't really know where the division line nor the equal symbol lies, but that doesn't really matter. After all, we're left with 2 digits, so allah must have been telling me something. Unfortunately, that something was 89. Or so you would think at first glance.

finale.png

Eureka! The missing piece! There was a 1 that wasn't canceled out. Subtracting this finally gives us 88.

So what we get from this stunning quantitative analysis is 1488. Now this on it's own is not enough, qualitative analysis will also be required to draw a definitive conclusion. Luckily, I'll only need one piece of information for this part.

The following images showcase what I would consider the ideal female forms:

polka.jpg

scarle.jpg

juniper.jpg

Terminal yellow, brown, and bug fever. I think the results speak for itself ladies and gentlemen. This is just one of the many fruits that psychological research can produce, and I encourage everyone to think just a little more deeply about themselves in the hopes of learning something new. Or not, like me. I already knew I'm racist.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
If only there was some way to "prove" that.
The resident spreadsheet autist has already recorded the results of the spergs on the discord.

View attachment 65582
You would rank near the bottom congrats you are more of a man then the other resident spic on this list.
We already know @superduper is Rie, but who is @Awoogers?

As for me:

Ratio 0.7.png

Acceptable, I guess.
Is there any commie in here?
Edit: I opened the wrong tab.
@NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos, I think.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Awoogers

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
do you like land whales
Unironically, I'll take the fat chick with a brain over the attractive chick without one.

You can fix the weight problem. The brain one not so much.

I know, Millie might not have the brain, either, but you know. In principle.

Awoogers

Unironically, I'll take the fat chick with a brain over the attractive chick without one.

You can fix the weight problem. The brain one not so much.

I know, Millie might not have the brain, either, but you know. In principle.
yeah i agree with you on that one

and whales are supposed to be one of the smartest mammals in the world so it could work unlike getting an actual amoeba skinwalking as a human

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I, for one, think the chubby maid cafe that dearsqn went to is awakening a new generation of architects

and that's a good thing! give a doordash gift card to your local anime girl NOW!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

How could I improve on the perfection that is the constant posting of test results to show everyone what kind of potted plant you are based on a Buzzfeed test?

He's already dug a jew tunnel into this thread from the Pippa thread.
That tunnel will be Pippa's and my salvation. Besides, don't try to claim Pippa wouldn't be excited by underground escape tunnels as part of her bunker compound.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Besides, don't try to claim Pippa wouldn't be excited by underground escape tunnels as part of her bunker compound.
crawling around a tunnel, trailing the stench of mildew or off oyster. thats the dream right there, paradiso.

Top Bottom