"If you speak Japanese, your body will split!"Roboco

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
This man was literally know for like 3 generations of Mexicans, this is the greatest tragedy for our continent, no less that 3 days of mourning are going to be required
So are they going to interrupt the TV shows with the news like if their president had just died?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
So are they going to interrupt the TV shows with the news like if their president had just died?
Less than that would be disrespecting his memory

Piccolo JP seiyuu got the news and is mourning

Edit: is on the freaking news

Edit 2: Bae mom also got the news

Edit 3: Smash guy was also getting the news, iirc he consulted with him to add Hero to smash

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Presidents come and go. There was only one Toriyama-sensei.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Been wanting to do another playthrough of Chrono Trigger for a while now. Think I might get on that soon.
:fishmandispair:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
wadamama saw the news too. :depressedtako:
1709870691636.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Posting reactions of people i follow in the JP sphere

Hajime no ippo mangaka

Mafia Kajita aka the gacha guy

Xenoblade guy

Zatchbell mangaka

Translation of Naruto mangaka announcement

Translation of One piece mangaka annoucement

Rei Hiroe aka Black Lagoon guy

RAITA

i will get more tomorrow

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
they are so fucking black toriyama's racism couldn't take it anymore. :kurosanji:

It was a brain hemorrhage, so he literally blew a pipe at how black they were. :achansasuga:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Petition to rename this thread to "El Alcazar de las Lagrimas(Spic grieving thread)"

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Collected Vtuber reacts

I give up

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Proctor, not satisfied killing corps while asleep, has now moved on to killing real people.

Without the leylines of his ancestral home, his power to strike death into the hearts of "fictional characters directed by a remote human" has lost it's laser focus on vtubers and has extended to real world creators.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Posting reactions of people i follow in the JP sphere

Hajime no ippo mangaka

Mafia Kajita aka the gacha guy

Xenoblade guy

Zatchbell mangaka

Translation of Naruto mangaka announcement

Translation of One piece mangaka annoucement

Rei Hiroe aka Black Lagoon guy

RAITA

i will get more tomorrow

I don't even want to read Oda's message. This is going to hurt. :fishmandispair:

Bronze

Meanwhile, vtubers show up and network every so often, and I benefit from both enabling that on 'neutral' grounds and disproving the notion that TVA is a dangerous warren of evil racist doxxers who are only interested in hurting people
I won't ping the boss since he already has enough problems, is dealing with garbage humans in his personal life and it's not my place as a relatively newcomer to say what forum should have or how it should work to him. I wish him well and hope he can solves his issues optimally. I will however share my opinion anyway

I think this is an important aspect that makes some of the stuff we do valuable and give us perspective we wouldn't have through OSINT, and its fine if Discord becomes more important simply because of it
HOWEVER, while i agree disproving negative prejudices about us being malicious against vtubers is a net positive, i have to disagree when it comes to our relation to doxxing and info that can be considered or used for harmful purposes. It doesn't matter what our eternal antis think so we can simply ignore it, but I have to admit even I believe there is enough ground to that claim. We can only guarantee good behavior of regular posters and old members, which makes the claim a possible issue imo if we will get increasingly more new members and vtubers who will interact with TVA.

Even though i have more things to say, I don't think people come to a banter thread to see me bickering, so I'll stop here.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I won't ping the boss since he already has enough problems, is dealing with garbage humans in his personal life and it's not my place as a relatively newcomer to say what forum should have or how it should work to him. I wish him well and hope he can solves his issues optimally. I will however share my opinion anyway

I think this is an important aspect that makes some of the stuff we do valuable and give us perspective we wouldn't have through OSINT, and its fine if Discord becomes more important simply because of it
HOWEVER, while i agree disproving negative prejudices about us being malicious against vtubers is a net positive, i have to disagree when it comes to our relation to doxxing and info that can be considered or used for harmful purposes. It doesn't matter what our eternal antis think so we can simply ignore it, but I have to admit even I believe there is enough ground to that claim. We can only guarantee good behavior of regular posters and old members, which makes the claim a possible issue imo if we will get increasingly more new members and vtubers who will interact with TVA.

Even though i have more things to say, I don't think people come to a banter thread to see me bickering, so I'll stop here.
Your input is valued. Even if you are relatively new anyone here with more than a handful of neurons can see that you are dedicated to the forum and have respectfully adapted to our rules and culture, so do not be afraid to speak up.

Proctor worries about our public perception, and I cannot say I blame him for that. It's very hard to extract info from the people who have it when you are known as the leader of a band of storybook bad guys. I do not think he will ever acquiesce to stupid notions of public propriety though, Proctor is nothing if not ardently opposed to outside/authoritarian control and following "Da rules", he's only trying to keep our image clean to make it easier to do one of our core labors (and that so he can groom 2-views only to make them recoil in disgust when he spergs out in their chat).

I trust reinigen and thhrang to keep the Discord in its proper place and be the canaries in the coal mine should it ever start going in the wrong direction. For now it serves as a good facade to entice potential sources of info since it is a lot less intimidating to internet casuals and young people than the forum itself.

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Okayu made a tweet about toriyama.

google tl
Mr. Akira Toriyama...Dragon Ball is the stronghold of my heart. Since I was a child, even now as an adult, I have received a lot of energy from you. I sincerely pray for your soul to rest in peace.
edge tl
Dr. Akira Toriyama...Dragon Ball is my heart's rest. From childhood to adulthood I received a lot of energy .We would like to express our deepest condolences.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

I think enjoying the fruits of OSINT, being racist, and not being malicious towards vtubers are all things that can exist together in harmony.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Top Bottom