"'That's frenching, young blue bear' it doesn't happen like this though! -does it? You don't just straight up just stick out your tongue and lick it... right? Oh it is? OK never mind then"Fujikura Uruka

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

kanpainiggi

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
May I make a polite inquiry my good fellows?

With the renaming of this prestigious establishment does this make the patrons of this fine place known as Hexagonians?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

With the renaming of this prestigious establishment does this make the patrons of this fine place known as Hexagonians?
You’re making me want to revert it now, Monica.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You’re making me want to revert it now, Monica.
My dear friend, it has been quite some time that I had the joy of exchanging correspondence with you, and I hope that this new year has found you well as it has found me. However, I shall declare that I find joyous merriment in the japes and jokes that I subject you to for the amusement of our compatriots. I hope that you may forgive me for such antics, and understand that they are but harmless exuberances.

braindoko

a new thread, I wonder what everyone is talki-
TjZjp1gx0lfFu.webp

Sir, this thread has been active for over two weeks. A little late to the party.
Yeah well you see there's a reason for that
re·tard
Delay or hold back in terms of progress, development, or accomplishment.
I retard reading the forum sometimes

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
a new thread, I wonder what everyone is talki-
TjZjp1gx0lfFu.webp
Sir, this thread has been active for over two weeks. A little late to the party.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
My dear friend, it has been quite some time that I had the joy of exchanging correspondence with you, and I hope that this new year has found you well as it has found me. However, I shall declare that I find joyous merriment in the japes and jokes that I subject you to for the amusement of our compatriots. I hope that you may forgive me for such antics, and understand that they are but harmless exuberances.

I am still undecided whether or not the new reticule instills fear in me

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I am still undecided whether or not the new reticule instills fear in me
My dear fellow, there is nothing to fear from such a fine gentleman such as myself, regardless if the skeletons in my closet are literal. I am but a harmless enjoyer of the arts.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

First, why are you talking like such a fag?
Second, no we are known as "Premarital Hex"

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
First, why are you talking like such a fag?
Whatever do you mean my dear Sebastian? This is how I have always conveyed my method of communication with you fine gentlemen.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Whatever do you mean my dear Sebastian? This is how I have always conveyed my method of communication with you fine gentlemen.
I hate Pippa and she's a terrible disgusting person.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I fucking swear to God if I was a Victorian child in the 60s id rather be burned in the stake than listen to this incorrigible mess of a man with a very distinct preference of meat

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
What a crude expulsion of vulgarity from such a villain as yourself. I do demand you recant such vile vitriol.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What a crude expulsion of vulgarity from such a villain as yourself. I do demand you recant such vile vitriol.
I will hate pippa until you stop typing like that.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I will hate pippa until you stop typing like that.
This behavior shall not gain my favor, may you one day be a gentleman who is not plagued by such matters as you claim.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Come now, there is no need for such vile and abrasive words. Perhaps we can patch this up with a manner of a gift giving.
@Reticule Might I suggest creating a MeatNene as an olive branch to our Latin friend?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Come now, there is no need for such vile and abrasive words. Perhaps we can patch this up with a manner of a gift giving.
@Reticule Might I suggest creating a MeatNene as an olive branch to our Latin friend?
FUCKING JAMBINO I WILL LITERALLY NUKE ITALY OR WHEREVER THE FUCK IT IS YOU LIVE IF YOU KEEP PUTTING IDEAS INTO THIS TARD'S HEAD I SWEAR TO THE POWERS ABOVE.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Perhaps I may be able to employ my artistic capabilities to offer a work to sooth this beast's vigor, however I should ask for proper compensation for such an endeavor as any craftsman of renown would demand.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...Now I remember why I'm having such a reaction to the new Reticule, because it reminds me of when I discovered steampunk in my teenage years, much like most other scene kids back in the day

Horrifying

Top Bottom