"So I was reading this fanfic about an iron maiden cage made of dicks"S.S. Isa

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Well today is the day for testing out tisms so i decided to make it 3 for 3.

tismtest.png

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Multiple users have posted scores under 100... am I really that fucking autistic? I'm not even diagnosed
Well you joined 6 months after me, but have almost 5 times as many posts as i do. I'm not sure what that's proof of, but its proof of something.

Edit:

How the fuck am I the lowest?!?! I was literally diagnosed with very mild autism wtf? Do you people really have sensory overload shit and difficulty speaking?

Most of my points came from the fact that i am extreme loner, I just don't want to deal with most peoples shit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

How the fuck am I the lowest?!?! I was literally diagnosed with very mild autism wtf? Do you people really have sensory overload shit and difficulty speaking?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Man, @Awoogers is nearly triple you, holy fuck.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
no, just people around me are annoying as shit. and they don't wash their hands so fuck eating with them. :annoyedpippa:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
no, just people around me are annoying as shit. and they don't wash their hands so fuck eating with them. :annoyedpippa:
THAT'S NOT AUTISM YOU MONG, maybe you fuckers do deserve high scores for answering like goddamn apes. Now our friend Muhammad is gonna get bad grades in college because of you faggots answering with your asses.
I want harrow to take this test, dude is probably gonna get like 200 highscore.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

My overall was 40 and now I wish I screenshotted the breakdown

Sensory overload seems to be a really common way to spot an autist. A guy I knew at work would always put his hand over his ears when loud high pitch noises. He also was quite socially unaware, one time he told us this story of walking up to a woman in Home Depot and he thought she looked young so he asked her "Shouldn't you be in school"

He also, this is getting into TMI territory i suppose but eh its the past, put me in an uncomfortable spot as I was quitting my job he asked someone who had the same job title as me who was getting promoted "Well who are we gonna report to now?" It was like bro you have essentially put me on blast to my face as this comment came IN THE MIDDLE OF A CONVO I WAS HAVING WITH HIM

I wish I had more examples just of what it is like dealing with those types of people as, not one I suppose.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
My overall was 40 and now I wish I screenshotted the breakdown

Sensory overload seems to be a really common way to spot an autist. A guy I knew at work would always put his hand over his ears when loud high pitch noises. He also was quite socially unaware, one time he told us this story of walking up to a woman in Home Depot and he thought she looked young so he asked her "Shouldn't you be in school"

He also, this is getting into TMI territory i suppose but eh its the past, put me in an uncomfortable spot as I was quitting my job he asked someone who had the same job title as me who was getting promoted "Well who are we gonna report to now?" It was like bro you have essentially put me on blast to my face as this comment came IN THE MIDDLE OF A CONVO I WAS HAVING WITH HIM

I wish I had more examples just of what it is like dealing with those types of people as, not one I suppose.
I was REALLY socially awkward as a kid (not to the point of being scared or crying, just major insecurity and dislike of people who weren't my friends) but I grew the fuck out of it for the most part. Still a very reserved person overall though.

Invidia

WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH I CAN'T SPIN ANY FASTER
May as well add to the data pool.
bruh.png

Am I allowed to wear the funny blue cap and not have it count as a hate crime now?
Fuck it, I'll play ball.
image1.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
How the fuck is my score higher than you all

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Where can i test my tism powers?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Where can i test my tism powers?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Well it just confirms that i am an awkard shut in who hates IRL interactions.
Screenshot_20231229-044836_Chrome.jpg

God's Strongest Dragoon

Autism

Also you joined in may so it's earlier than mine
You joined June 7th, so that's 205 days. With 5015 posts, that's 24.46 posts/day. You're at Reticule's rate of posting, which is 25 posts/day. I actually gave you shit in the past for getting to 18 posts/day and your response was "Oh wow, I thought I was slowing down, I guess I need to stop posting so much" or something like that. I must reiterate a previous point
STOP-POSTING-FLIP.gif

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
You joined June 7th, so that's 205 days. With 5015 posts, that's 24.46 posts/day. You're actually at Reticule's rate of posting, which is 25 posts/day. I actually gave you shit in the past for getting to 18 posts/day and your response was "Oh wow, I thought I was slowing down, I guess I need to stop posting so much" or something like that. I must reiterate a previous point
STOP-POSTING-FLIP.gif
How the fuck is my score higher than you all
post more i wanna see what happens for science.

Top Bottom