"It's a pity that kids these days are all getting involved with the homosexual agenda"Enna Alouette

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image.png

@Reticule, you finally have an opportunity to expose your full power level. In the interest of science.

@The Proctor, "Advertise" has an s, not a z

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I have never been more ready to take a survey.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Nice try Jews, I'm not taking your survey :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
image.png

@Reticule, you finally have an opportunity to expose your full power level. In the interest of science.

@The Proctor, "Advertise" has an s, not a z
I can't find it now, but I remember in one thread, I think it was the monetization one, I said the true money was in Proctor selling all of the forum posts to researches who could use it to discover new and horrific forms of autism unknown to man.

Looks like he took the advice.

Topo Chico

Kill academics. Behead academics. Roundhouse kick an academic into a volcano.

ive taken a stat class or two and know the relative power i wield and i cant wait to be a silly little guy :smugina:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Found it.
I think you're missing the big bucks. Look, if you contact the people who make the DSM I'm sure they'll pay top dollar for data that will lead to the discovery of new and unimagined forms of autism.

I am literally a genius level intellect in prophecy and this is why the meat Pippa will love me one day.

Topo Chico

I am literally a genius level intellect in prophecy and this is why the meat Pippa will love me one day.
Wait wait wait, I thought she already loved you? Doesn't she dog whistle you nearly every stream? Don't tell me you're having a moment of clarity.
P.S Why are you not watching the Pippa gorilla?
fake fan smh

Awoogers

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Wait wait wait, I thought she already loved you? Doesn't she dog whistle you nearly every stream? Don't tell me you're having a moment of clarity.
P.S Why are you not watching the Pippa gorilla?
fake fan smh
She does love me, but we're in the early dog whistle phase of our connection, there are greater forms of love to come.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
@Awoogers how do you have over double my post count? That's fucking insane, we joined around the same time lmao

Awoogers

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Autism

Also you joined in may so it's earlier than mine
You diagnosed or not? If not take this, test and post the score. I wanna compare our tism powers

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
@Awoogers how do you have over double my post count? That's fucking insane, we joined around the same time lmao
SEAfag subclass "Filipinofag" passive buff called "Terminal autistic-level doubleposting", where he can post twice as fast compared to other SEAfags or any other country-fags.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
How do you have 1.5x my post count even though you joined 7 months after me?

:amegunl:
As the flip said, autism. Also I livepost in the mold containment zone, so I was bound to have way too many posts.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He joined months after me, and I'm a big post spammer myself... AND HE STILL HAS MORE THAN ME.

Topo Chico

As the flip said, autism. Also I livepost in the mold containment zone, so I was bound to have way too many posts.
@superduper is only likely 2-300 pages back. Those are valuable posts, there's no too many when you suffer the mold :pippaworship:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Top Bottom