"I've never claimed for my stream to be like, a safe space. It is not, it never has been, I've streamed since 2017. Get the fuck out"Veibae

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
AS IF WE NEEDED MORE EVIDENCE THAT EVERYONE IN THAT DISCORD SERVER SHOULD BE BANNED.
:pikameepain:
When the time comes to ban everyone for being a bunch of flaming homosexuals, I'd like to state for the record that I am only in there because my oshi is there. :fishmandispair:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
When the time comes to ban everyone for being a bunch of flaming homosexuals, I'd like to state for the record that I am only in there because my oshi is there. :fishmandispair:
You were there before she joined.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
You were there before she joined.
I joined when Kirsche was in there just to see what was going on, but I never even looked at it again after seeing the fаggotry :depressedtako:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
AS IF WE NEEDED MORE EVIDENCE THAT EVERYONE IN THAT DISCORD SERVER SHOULD BE BANNED.
:pikameepain:
It's the only place proctussy feels safe letting out his real degenerate self, it's because you fuckers are too judgemental.

Topo Chico

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
How the fuck there are several women in that discord server and things still turn out gay?:BijouBijou:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
How the fuck there are several women in that discord server and things still turn out gay?:BijouBijou:
The women make everyone drop their spaghetti as they scramble to get a crumb of attention. As I said, I know whenever the women have been around because they always generate like 400 messages.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
The women go for the same 3 guys and the rest of the guys just have to make do. Thats why there are so many femboys and so much excessive gayness online. Just a bunch of horny dudes.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
We gave the wimmin the perfect place to groom our loyal brothers gayness is what they deserve

Saturnus

haha it's unou

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Now here's a trend I can get behind

New autism test meta, LET'S GOOOOOO!
I am very similar to Amiya:
image.png

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Ok, here we go. I never watched it tbh.
ijnewh.png
I get the creeping feeling there's gonna be a lot of Constanzas.... and that's not a good thing

hylic

brave group is hiring engineers

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I get the creeping feeling there's gonna be a lot of Constanzas.... and that's not a good thing
Speak for yourself
signal-2023-12-28-20-02-32-561.jpg

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Last time something like this swept through we got a early warning to Nolan's menhara that we ignored, lets keep our eyes open people.

SeinTest.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Top Bottom