"It's that fucking thing a-haw-ge (Ahegao) ah-how-gee, ah-haw-gay? ahoe-gee, oh whatever the fuck you say it, chat it's the orgasm face... the coomer face, oh goddamnit"Pipkin Pippa

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Bug Eater

kanpainiggi

Screenshot_20231228-203431.png

Disappointed Kramer wasn't higher.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

I know nothing about seinfield.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Please enlighten me.
Ok, so the joke is that everyone in Seinfeld are horrible people. But like you see George Constanza and Neuman carry a lot of the let me just say negative traits. George and Jerry are kind of the main characters while Neuman is almost like a foil. They are all scheming but like.

This is a real tall order to explain, Seinfeld was on for so long. And I could say that George is narcissistic, petty, vindictive. But that applies to ALL of them. I'll just say that Neuman and George are like, the top of the pile of that metric.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ok, so the joke is that everyone in Seinfeld are horrible people. But like you see George Constanza and Neuman carry a lot of the let me just say negative traits. George and Jerry are kind of the main characters while Neuman is almost like a foil. They are all scheming but like.

This is a real tall order to explain, Seinfeld was on for so long. And I could say that George is narcissistic, petty, vindictive. But that applies to ALL of them. I'll just say that Neuman and George are like, the top of the pile of that metric.
I think it gave me those two because I'm lazy and like food while also being a perfectionist nervous wreck.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
I think it gave me those two because I'm lazy and like food while also being a perfectionist nervous wreck.
Would you eat a Cannoli out of a rubbish bin if it hadn't touched the trash? And who is your favourite K-on?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Would you eat a Cannoli out of a rubbish bin if it hadn't touched the trash? And who is your favourite K-on?
1. I don't even eat shit that falls on the floor like some other people, super picky about food in general
2. Never watched K-on

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
1. I don't even eat shit that falls on the floor like some other people, super picky about food in general
2. Never watched K-on
The likelyhood of you being Jason Alexander larping as a bitter Ecuadorian has decreased manyfold, if you are telling the truth

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The likelyhood of you being Jason Alexander larping as a bitter Ecuadorian has decreased manyfold, if you are telling the truth
I find it amazing how wrong people in this forum/the discord seem to get my personality... I somehow morphed into a bitter and angry stereotype who talks too much and is incredibly stupid. I couldn't ask for better Opsec guys.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Hooray, seems like containing the Seinfield Test to this thread has justified its existence!

hylic

just submitted my job application to brave group :smugpipi:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I find it amazing how wrong people in this forum/the discord seem to get my personality... I somehow morphed into a bitter and angry stereotype who talks too much and is incredibly stupid. I couldn't ask for better Opsec guys.
well your first mistake was joining the Gaycord.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine