"Do you know how it feels to receive a close-up of the crotch of the peace statue you made, from your real mom? Pekora... what should I reply? Help me out peko"Oozora Subaru

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I read about this too but in the subject of fruit. I think everyone has seen the square watermelons and farms with insane quality control for fruit the nips have, apparently it's for the same reason. Japan has little land for orchards so fruit is considered a luxury item usually given as a gift instead of just... something you force your kids to eat.

Yeah, their total usable land for farming is less than 20%, and cattle farming takes up a lot of space for what it yields compared to crops, trying to supply as many people with what land they do have doesn't leave a lot left for anything that isn't a staple.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Saturday was two days ago, yes, and I was playing Palworld at the time

I also plan on playing Palworld when she streams again, but this time I'll actually participate in chat

If I miss a lucky Pal because of it, I will anti
You can only pull the she hasn't streamed in 2 days if she actually misses a stream, not before her scheduled stream time. Also it's funny that you were watching Pippa and posting in the thread while Hexa was streaming. And Hexa is always looking at the viewer list. I wonder how she knew you weren't there? Guess you don't care about her all that much :smugpipi:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Sharing this here as it isn't exactly related to vtubers enough to share in the general thread, but is vtuber related enough to share outside of the video game thread.

Needy Streamer Overload/Needy Girl Overdose has recieved it's second anniversary celebration, with a full stream dedicated to it. Kangel appears as a puppet alongside a yukkuri popsicle puppet to promote merchandise and some other things shown below.

During the stream, a new single from KAngel by Aiobahn was revealed. The single is titled "Moon Angel Butterfly", and in contrast to the previous songs, it's a ballad where KAngel compares herself to Kaguya-hime and sings about the relationship between her and her viewers being similar to the story.

Finally, a collection of minigames was released, titled "Petit Game Collection Vol. 1". The collection includes a short visual novel dating sim with Ame-chan, as well as breakout-style game in the spirit of eroge minigames like the strip mahjong games in the 90's, and finally a roguelike shooting game where you have to ward off fans at an anime convention. The game also includes more commentary from the developers in an area called "KAngel's Room".

I figure this is worth sharing here since Needy Streamer Overload has become intertwined with vtuber culture due to its subject matter. I wouldn't be surprised if some people decide to do covers of the song, although as it's not as manic as the other singles it may just simply not be as popular. The game collection will probably see some people playing it though, provided Palworld isn't the only thing people focus on for the next few weeks.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
White women are the reason I'm not a white supremacist.
Moving this out of the degeneracy thread because it's getting too off topic...
1696764973243898.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
1696764973243898.jpg
"Your wife deserves her black bull" Editorial by Candy Schwarz

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
1696764973243898.jpg
Jews aren't white, it's why I still like Lumi. And Pippa's such white trash she's basically a minority.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
White women are the reason I'm not a white supremacist.
They reason im not a white supremacist is simply because white women are not that hot compared to other ethnicities.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Jews aren't white, it's why I still like Lumi. And Pippa's such white trash she's basically a minority.
Normally I make exceptions to my hatred of minorities for cute girls, but not for kikes. If Lumi is one, I will be devastated :fishmandispair:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Normally I make exceptions to my hatred of minorities for cute girls, but not for kikes. If Lumi is one, I will be devastated :fishmandispair:
That's the meme at least. I don't have the powerlevel the others do to find out for sure.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
98% chance you are good bro but

That's the meme at least. I don't have the powerlevel the others do to find out for sure.
Will the power of belief turn that 2 into 100?!?!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
@midori You may have lost Menhera talent of the year, but you won in my heart :sanasmile:
brave-1sp9y-Fi-T1-H.png

At least you won this one though :smugpipi:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
No Sena award? No Mozu award? This is an act of war. Britain will sink. Ireland will starve.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
"It used to hold cute fluffy birds" is how it sounded in his head but what that girl probably read was "..until they, ya know, died"
British flirting is a curious thing
Why do you think it's flirting? I think he's just telling it like it is. I picture Proctor in his old age something like this (barn included, but maybe not with a guns.).

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am now in donkeyfucker country, fuck it's cold here. Also fuck is the food good and cheap here...
@100% not Hakka

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister
Oh? I can post now?! I don’t know which admin approve it but thanks!!!

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Top Bottom